Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are makeup artists allowed to work just now? Surely she shouldn't have anyone in her home? Lauryn "I stick to the rules" Goodman strikes again.

Reactions: 3
God I’m fed up of waiting for whatever it is that she has said will talk all about soon and let you know soon everyone.. is anything actually happening? Also, you’re meant to be influencers/instagrammers/reality people. They don’t upload basically anything, it’s repetitive and boring. Considering Amelia thirst bucket said Lauryn advises them on when to post, what to post and she has a PR company it’s bloody boring as hell. Get some content girls.

Reactions: 2
God I’m fed up of waiting for whatever it is that she has said will talk all about soon and let you know soon everyone.. is anything actually happening? Also, you’re meant to be influencers/instagrammers/reality people. They don’t upload basically anything, it’s repetitive and boring. Considering Amelia thirst bucket said Lauryn advises them on when to post, what to post and she has a PR company it’s bloody boring as hell. Get some content girls.
She’s probably up the pole for Shane Duffy now and was going announce the news today with it been St Paddys ☘🇮🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Chloe was involved to so probably just a daily portraits for the live in nanny aka lauryns mum

Reactions: 1
She's probably going to be like I've had so many messages asking for my announcement...trying to draw it out and drop wee hints. She's an actual scrambled beg on toast that lassie is 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has actually got to me so much!! She actually announced her child to the world by popping over to chloes house and sitting in her bed holding the child pretending he slept next to her in that pod when from chloes post it’s quite clearly her bedroom and her pod! She is unbelievable isn’t she!
omg wtf hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle Walker looks like he has a wedding ring on in his recent post
Maybe engagement? Being a footballer I’m sure they’ll want the full shebang. Be nice if they have done it quietly though.

Will a ring on the finger=commitment?

Reactions: 2
Tbf Annie and Kyle tend to keep a lot of their stuff private. I don't think they announced their third pregnancy/child at all.

Besides, if his wedding is secret then he can talk more women into bed.

Maybe it was peanut walking which she shared today!
Oh, does that really warrant a ‘big announcement coming soon’ post? Most normal people just post it when it happens...she could prove me wrong though and post something life-changing.....

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the KW necklace make an appearance halfway through her stories....she obviously noticed it was hidden 🤣

• Haha
Did anyone else notice the most peculiar ‘Myyyy sonnnn’ comments from Chloe & Amelia, under LaurYns grid post of KW JNR (🙄) walking? What an odd bunch. I can only imagine the hours of hilarity this odd family provide for Annie & her friends 🤨😂

Did anyone else notice the most peculiar ‘Myyyy sonnnn’ comments from Chloe & Amelia, under LaurYns grid post of KW JNR (🙄) walking? What an odd bunch. I can only imagine the hours of hilarity this odd family provide for Annie & her friends 🤨😂
More likely Annie and her friends have all had to change their numbers multiple times and don't give her any attention at all. KW and his mates have all probably blocked her (don't blame them) and she's angry about it

Did anyone see the KW necklace make an appearance halfway through her stories....she obviously noticed it was hidden 🤣
She’s so embarrassing it’s painful to watch

She pumps for 2 hours a day .... what the duck does she do with the child for that time. My baby is walking and climbing and there is no way I could pump for an hour , I can’t even cook tea till it’s bedtime

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.