Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically Lauryn doesn’t want to admit she lives with her parents at home 😂
Technically the bubble is correct.. and you can form a support bubble with children under 1 regardless of the amount of adults in the household.
Chloe grant , Amelia and Isla is one household
Lauryn , mum and jr is another
However let’s not pretend like Amelia doesn’t travel across the country meeting uni mates etc
they are trying to pretend like Amelia is still solely living with Chloe like she did in the March lockdown last year..

Reactions: 9
Basically Lauryn doesn’t want to admit she lives with her parents at home 😂
Technically the bubble is correct.. and you can form a support bubble with children under 1 regardless of the amount of adults in the household.
Chloe grant , Amelia and Isla is one household
Lauryn , mum and jr is another
However let’s not pretend like Amelia doesn’t travel across the country meeting uni mates etc
they are trying to pretend like Amelia is still solely living with Chloe like she did in the March lockdown last year..
Literally this!! All she has to say is
I live with mum + jnr
Amelia lives with Chloe + Isla
2 households, both with babies under 1. Perfectly legal (if Amelia Isn’t swanning from household to household)

They are so vile... just respond with clarity with who lives where and no to her bubbles. The only issue is... yes technically your allowed a support bubble but celebrating your 30th ... is it essential probs not and I think morally that’s where people also get pissed off...

Reactions: 8
😂😂😂 she doesn’t want to clarify the household issue cus then she’d have to admit to being a 30 year old still living with her parents...and that goes against the whole “single mom” life is hard thing she bangs on about....yes she’s a single mom but she has a big support system and that is very different to single moms who literally have no support system.

Reactions: 18
😂😂😂 she doesn’t want to clarify the household issue cus then she’d have to admit to being a 30 year old still living with her parents...and that goes against the whole “single mom” life is hard thing she bangs on about....yes she’s a single mom but she has a big support system and that is very different to single moms who literally have no support system.
But she doesn’t have a car remember, so can’t get food shop in 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This video of Chloe from when she was on Ex on the beach just came up on my TikTok FYP “bleeping dare yaaaa” how embarrassing🤣😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They are all like school children commenting under that picture. Apparently anyone says anything negative, they are 'jealous' aye am totally jealous of a washed up 30 year old who lives in their mums basement with no job, no car and a baby from a pump and dump scenario. Then that other sl*ag Mel Reefs or whoever, pipes up 'so many bitter comments'. Take it her last brain cell cant take her back to Christmas day when she posted a pic of her kid and making a diggy comment about the dad not buying presents. She needs to take a leaf out of her own book.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Notice she’s doxxed anyone that questions her yet people blowing smoke up her arse are blanked out. What a way to show you know you’ve done something wrong but won’t admit it. Otherwise you wouldn’t entertain it for your time of day. I could not give a tit how many households and who’s where but put yourself in the limelight you’re going to get questioned

• Heart
Notice she’s doxxed anyone that questions her yet people blowing smoke up her arse are blanked out. What a way to show you know you’ve done something wrong but won’t admit it. Otherwise you wouldn’t entertain it for your time of day. I could not give a tit how many households and who’s where but put yourself in the limelight you’re going to get questioned
She probably got her sister to send her that message.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t get her at all. She bangs on how her baby was forced into baby led weaning when they went on holiday, a result of her not being arsed to take any jars/pouches with her or buy them there. Yet she posted photos BEFORE she went on holiday of her giving him blueberries, pasta and hummus to feed himself- proving she was trying to get him to do BLW before they went away. And now at, what, 9 months old she’s giving him thin sloppy porridge and soupy meals at lunchtime. Not exactly BLW hunny

She thinks kw will be dribblin over the sideboob
She so contradicts herself. Posting all this crappy Jeremy springer nonsense today about looking out for each other and blah, just so she can post a filtered photo of herself in a tight outfit. Then over her birthday was clapping back like a witch. She would be better to ignore it but she can't help herself. I havent seen my family for over a year because of covid, I have worked throughout as a key worker and I have a disability/incurable illness but I've just got on with it best I can. We can't all swan about shagging rich men and sit around doing sweet fa all day and moaning about how hard their lives are when they have had holidays over the past 12 months. She needs to shut that fillered gob of hers she is so thick its embarrassing.

I can’t believe she doxxed that girl and then they try and say they girl was a troll when she clearly wasn’t, These bleeping stupid cunts are so annoying 😡

I can’t believe she doxxed that girl and then they try and say they girl was a troll when she clearly wasn’t, These bleeping stupid cunts are so annoying 😡
She’s something special to keep doing it she really must think her tit doesn’t stink and all! I’ve reported all the doxxing stories, whether anything gets done is a different matter.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.