Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are bleeping infuriating... they all go on about trolls and don’t want negativity on their pages.... but by sharing the person your trolling them and encouraging others to do so and sharing negativity.... thought they might have one brain cell between them to suss that out but clearly not!!

Reactions: 12
She is clearly putting the shape in the right place for him to push into the whole and then says he'll be doing it himself soon. No babe, he's not even holding the shapes 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get her at all. She bangs on how her baby was forced into baby led weaning when they went on holiday, a result of her not being arsed to take any jars/pouches with her or buy them there. Yet she posted photos BEFORE she went on holiday of her giving him blueberries, pasta and hummus to feed himself- proving she was trying to get him to do BLW before they went away. And now at, what, 9 months old she’s giving him thin sloppy porridge and soupy meals at lunchtime. Not exactly BLW hunny
Really there is boots in Dubai and it’s massive also a Waitrose

Reactions: 2
Really there is boots in Dubai and it’s massive also a Waitrose
Exactly. When I went to a Jumeirah hotel the other year there was numerous shops in the hotel including a pharmacy which I’m sure would have baby food. If she managed to get a fridge for her pumped milk I’m sure getting some baby food wouldn’t have been an issue

Reactions: 4
They love being dramatic. Thing with Lauryn is she is 30 with nothing to be proud of. If I was furloughed or had a source of income from someone for doing nothing (like her) I would really throw myself into studying or training to do something that excites you (sliding into famous mens dms for a quick knee trembler doesn't count).

Shes a complete waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is with her behaviour most men are going to avoid her. The only men she'll get are ones wanting some of her maintenance money aka men like her.

All footballers probably have her on a board in the changing rooms with a massive avoid marker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I must be naive even as I get older. My first relationship was when I was 16 and we were together a long time, engaged, had a house etc. He was from a wealthy family but we were quite independent people. I recall a few times people saying I should have a kid or 2 (I've never been maternal) as I would be set for life if we split up. I never gave it much thought until all these insta begs came about that people actually do that. Entrapment I suppose. I never ever considered that with my ex, but now I see people do actually do this. It actually horrifies me that getting pregnant by someone with a fat wallet is the height of someone's aspirations

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh so much that her miracle baby still doesn’t sleep past 5am 😂 sorry love you’ve just got a baby who likes to wake up early

Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh so much that her miracle baby still doesn’t sleep past 5am 😂 sorry love you’ve just got a baby who likes to wake up early
IKR 😅 she’s paid or been gifted to promote the sleep witch yet she can’t use what she’s been taught because IT DOESNT WORK! Also there had to be a reason for him waking up that early other than the fact he is a BABY! So it’s his teeth. But the miracle bracelet and homeopath poison isn’t working either? 🤔 strange that.

Why won’t she let her baby just be a baby?
that Nanny Louenna is also a load of BS.
She openly promotes the use of “air mesh” cot bumpers on her app and I remember lauryn arguing about it saying they’re safe too. How disgusting for her followers to see and possibly believe 😡

Reactions: 3
Why won’t she let her baby just be a baby?
that Nanny Louenna is also a load of BS.
She openly promotes the use of “air mesh” cot bumpers on her app and I remember lauryn arguing about it saying they’re safe too. How disgusting for her followers to see and possibly believe 😡
So bad isn’t it! I don’t care if the Muslin is breathable he’s far too young to have something near his face.
I also don’t believe she tried milk as what baby turns down a bottle when they haven’t had one since night before?

Reactions: 9
Why is she so eager for people to comment on her photo for her to reply to? As if she’s some sort of baby guru. She’s not the first person to have a bloody baby.
Wouldn’t take any advise from her, poor baby hasnt slept all his life and she changes his routine all the time he won’t know what’s going on

• Haha
Funny how she says she too flat out to read the daily Mail comments section but continues to post all day on Instagram. She definitely reads the comments.

Reactions: 4
Shes always digging Chloe out about not losing weight as fast as her!!
She’s the type of person that turns everything into a competition & always brings the topic back to her child when someone else is talking about theirs just so she and her child sound the best - can’t stand people like that and comparisons like that aren’t it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.