Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock, videos him saying dada and asks him why he keeps going back to ‘that’ 😂
You taught him hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s in bath and she’s filming his legs and he’s talking, said dada, some other things then said dada again and she said why you keep going back to that 😂
God shes pathetic
She really does give women a bad name

Reactions: 7
God shes pathetic
She really does give women a bad name
I actually feel sorry for her in some ways her mind must be one lonely place with so many brain cells switched off. Babies say Dada because they can it is an easy sound to say. They don’t say it because they want their Dada. I’m sure it hurts her heart that her child has no Daddy but for the love of god woman stop emphasising it all the time. You will give the poor child more Daddy issues with your carry on then if you just left the subject alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes always digging Chloe out about not losing weight as fast as her!!
Ha your cervix shrinks back a cm a day is what my midwife told me.... is that known as a baby pouch on the outside plus if you are breastfeeding you lose weight more quickly
probably why she is still pumping saves a trip to the gym 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Why does she constantly say she does BLW when we have now seen three of Jnr’s meals and they have all been blended? BLW would be a piece of chicken, a scoop of mash, bits of broccoli and then some sauce on the side. She honestly just wants to look like she does it all to have all these new mums flood her dms but we can see through your BS hun and it’s boring x
C953B48B-E0B2-4343-9795-8BC59514DD1C.png

Reactions: 3
Why does she constantly say she does BLW when we have now seen three of Jnr’s meals and they have all been blended? BLW would be a piece of chicken, a scoop of mash, bits of broccoli and then some sauce on the side. She honestly just wants to look like she does it all to have all these new mums flood her dms but we can see through your BS hun and it’s boring xView attachment 397883
Toast for his teeth 🤔🤔🤔 suppose it beats the homeopathic poison xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she constantly say she does BLW when we have now seen three of Jnr’s meals and they have all been blended? BLW would be a piece of chicken, a scoop of mash, bits of broccoli and then some sauce on the side. She honestly just wants to look like she does it all to have all these new mums flood her dms but we can see through your BS hun and it’s boring xView attachment 397883
I think it’s because she wants to shovel as much breast milk in him as possible so she can carry on pumping her udders for as long as possible. She’s constantly saying he’s wanting to drop a bottle, he dropped his 3pm one now he wants to drop his 11am one but she’s freaking out saying he MUST have 3 bottles until he turns 1. So bleeping what. My 8 month old has been on 3 bottles since he was 7 months and I still don’t ram blue top milk/extra formula into his food because he’d just be eating slop and not learning how to chew and swallow actual food. If he doesn’t want the milk he won’t have it. duck what the health visitors say. Along with people who say ‘don’t give them so much food, replace it with more milk instead’. Sorry but would you rather have bland milk instead of food? Give it up Lauren, your pumping journey is coming to an end I’m afraid 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it’s because she wants to shovel as much breast milk in him as possible so she can carry on pumping her udders for as long as possible. She’s constantly saying he’s wanting to drop a bottle, he dropped his 3pm one now he wants to drop his 11am one but she’s freaking out saying he MUST have 3 bottles until he turns 1. So bleeping what. My 8 month old has been on 3 bottles since he was 7 months and I still don’t ram blue top milk/extra formula into his food because he’d just be eating slop and not learning how to chew and swallow actual food. If he doesn’t want the milk he won’t have it. duck what the health visitors say. Along with people who say ‘don’t give them so much food, replace it with more milk instead’. Sorry but would you rather have bland milk instead of food? Give it up Lauren, your pumping journey is coming to an end I’m afraid 😙
Maybe if she fed him rather than starve him in the night then he’d have the three bottles. Also it’s usually the 11am bottle they drop first. Daft bint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Health visitor.... she wouldn’t actually listen to someone with like that, she can’t flog that as an AD on Instagram. Experts only remember 🤣

• Haha
She's such a whinge bag it's just irritating! Moaning about the baby waking up at three o'clock this morning does she not understand he's not a robot and maybe he just wants a cuddle... Or if she would actually give him some milk he might sleep a lot better.

And as for teething.. I'm sure he's been teething since he was in the womb. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's such a whinge bag it's just irritating! Moaning about the baby waking up at three o'clock this morning does she not understand he's not a robot and maybe he just wants a cuddle... Or if she would actually give him some milk he might sleep a lot better.

And as for teething.. I'm sure he's been teething since he was in the womb. 🤦‍♀️
Didn't you know he came out with a full set of teeth? He's currently cutting his wisdom teeth as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Honestly no baby has ever teethed as much as hers. It’s been every day of his life to date. She just blames teething for every wake up, why he’s dropping milk, why he doesn’t want to eat slop or why he’s not napping as much. Which is funny because she has a choking hazard around his wrist and pops voodoo pills in his mouth that she claims are soooo amazing but are yet to prove they actually work. Maybe because, Lauren, he just wants some love and affection for once. She doesn’t even pick him up when he cries at night just pats his bum and shhh’s him. Poor thing will grow up not knowing seeking comfort is normal

Reactions: 9
What is she gonna do with herself when he actually turns one or even 2 or 3 etc she’s still making out she like she’s a newborns mother sleepless nights and having no life because ur up all night etc going to bed at 8.30 😂she literally does nothing else I no were in lockdown but she was the same before all the new restrictions, it’s like she will do anything to drag out the whole baby Mama saga instead of just moving on and enjoying her life with her son, isit just me 🤣he will be in school and she will be like oh up all night again pumped at 3am then 7am 😂😂😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she gonna do with herself when he actually turns one or even 2 or 3 etc she’s still making out she like she’s a newborns mother sleepless nights and having no life because ur up all night etc going to bed at 8.30 😂she literally does nothing else I no were in lockdown but she was the same before all the new restrictions, it’s like she will do anything to drag out the whole baby Mama saga instead of just moving on and enjoying her life with her son, isit just me 🤣he will be in school and she will be like oh up all night again pumped at 3am then 7am 😂😂😂🥴
😂😂 feel ya! Sick of her shite now. First person to have a baby who doesn’t sleep.

Reactions: 2
😂😂 feel ya! Sick of her shite now. First person to have a baby who doesn’t sleep.
Just the first person to have a baby. Ever.

And despite her being the only person to ever reproduce she still can't keep anyone's attention. Especially not Walker's. She's a tragic mess.

Shes so annoying.. baby is better having tea at 4/4.30 but shes been advised to give it at 5pm 🤨 who the duck by? and why? Only you know your baby and the best thing for them so why follow some strangers lead. Either way your kid doesnt like to sleep so give him his bloody tea when HE wants it not when nanny scammer says for him to have it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.