Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always say her sons ‘poorly’ when he wakes in the night? How about just bleeping say he does NOT sleep through 🤷🏽‍♀️ Absolutely nothing wrong with ur son

Reactions: 11
Why does she always say her sons ‘poorly’ when he wakes in the night? How about just bleeping say he does NOT sleep through 🤷🏽‍♀️ Absolutely nothing wrong with ur son
😂 I know! There’s no shame in saying your kid doesn’t sleep! Majority of kids don’t 🤯

Reactions: 4
She probably hopes Kyle will see it and get in contact to check he’s ok

Reactions: 2
😂 I know! There’s no shame in saying your kid doesn’t sleep! Majority of kids don’t 🤯
Exactly!
my 2 year old always has I’m very lucky but jeeez everyday she’s like ‘5am he had me up’ BUT HE SLEEPS THROUGH... okayyy

Reactions: 1
Exactly!
my 2 year old always has I’m very lucky but jeeez everyday she’s like ‘5am he had me up’ BUT HE SLEEPS THROUGH... okayyy
‘He’s been sleep trained he can do it’, but never has 😂

• Haha
nah she said that he’d been asking Chloe for her number for ages before they met. Do we believe that?
No, I don’t believe that. She’s been desperate for a footballer for years! If anything I can imagine she would’ve been clinging on at their hang out spots/where they go ready to pounce.

She tried her luck with Michael Keane when he was leaving this restaurant and tried to make it look like they were leaving together. Then someone from his pr team said they’d never met and he’d never heard of Lauryn she was just leaving at the same time... She had him zipping her dress up and everything😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are these people desperate for a footballer.....they seem like the worst kind of humans. I’m sure there are exceptions, and nice ones but they all seem like rats who will cheat and ditch you when a younger model comes along?!

Reactions: 8
No, I don’t believe that. She’s been desperate for a footballer for years! If anything I can imagine she would’ve been clinging on at their hang out spots/where they go ready to pounce.

She tried her luck with Michael Keane when he was leaving this restaurant and tried to make it look like they were leaving together. Then someone from his pr team said they’d never met and he’d never heard of Lauryn she was just leaving at the same time... She had him zipping her dress up and everything😭
The comments on that article 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She pretended to date marcus rashford, tipping the press off then going all no it's not true. She was dating his bloody brother!!!!

She linked up with one of Deles friends too I remember and I hadn't realised Chloe had dated Jordan Clarke. Shes definitely not on raya no need to hang round restaurants. Poor Michael being used like that whilst minding his own business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Oh god I bet the poor lad was mortified after that story ran!

Reactions: 3
She pretended to date marcus rashford, tipping the press off then going all no it's not true. She was dating his bloody brother!!!!

She linked up with one of Deles friends too I remember and I hadn't realised Chloe had dated Jordan Clarke. Shes definitely not on raya no need to hang round restaurants. Poor Michael being used like that whilst minding his own business.
Love the photos in that article you’d never know it was Lauren 🤣

Pretty sure that’s not the first time she “exited a restaurant” the same time as a footballer to get in the DM too??

Pretty sure that’s not the first time she “exited a restaurant” the same time as a footballer to get in the DM too??
But the real question is how many footballers have exited her? I bet it’s a quick draw McGraw situation where they bang her then duck off into Ghost Town.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But the real question is how many footballers have exited her? I bet it’s a quick draw McGraw situation where they bang her then duck off into Ghost Town.
😂😂
Just remembered the other one - think it was when she left a nightclub behind Dele Ali?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.