Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Kyle has ever really put stuff up of her either has he? I bet Lauren is seething 🤣🤣🤣
came here to say this- LaurYn will be FUMING that he’s put that story up with Annie looking like fire and she’s sat at home waiting for Kyle to rock up at her mums door to serenade her and tell her he’s made a mistake and it’s her he wants 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Lauren she’s a strong independent woman who won’t be told what to do. She’s also a strong independent woman who cries cos she has no car to do the food shop. 🙃
It’s ok she pumps for Britain, can make her own cheese and yogurt ☺☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell lauryn throwing proper shade on Rochelle Humes brand little coco.... bet she was fuming she didn’t get it as a freebie as she is a nobody!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell lauryn throwing proper shade on Rochelle Humes brand little coco.... bet she was fuming she didn’t get it as a freebie as she is a nobody!
I use that for my little boy, he has curly hair and bad eczema. It's the best stuff. She's a proper bleeping waste if spaff is Lauryn

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It won’t let me add pictures for a reason but it was completely out of nowhere.
She’s also now just adding a load of random things with swipe up links but no AF on the post

Reactions: 1
I noticed some of the links were affiliate....how do InFlUeNcErS get aff links? Do they contact the company or...? I just can't believe an established company would want her associated with them and pay her to promote their products 🤔

• Haha
She’s posted an ‘aff link’ 3 times for this pram saying ‘does this like work?’ Or some BS. Is this a ploy to get people to swipe up and check and then she gets some money in her pocket?
I’ve noticed she’s started doing ‘aff links’ something must’ve gone down with baby daddy...

Attachments

On the footballers and wags thread someone who is on that Raya dating app mentioned that Kyle was on it and she’s been paired with him.
Probably shouldn’t mention here in case Lauren tries to get a recommendation 🤣🤣

Also seen she put she’s is a company director on one of her answers to a question (pretty sure she asked herself it) but had a look. Check out the name change!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
notice how the make up answers have affiliate in the corner.. she’s obviously asked herself those questions so she can add those swipe up links!

Also another little dig at her sisters weight again. She’s definitely the jealous one of Chloe and her house I recon. Also the fact she said she has a high metabolism is a joke.. we’ve all seen pictures of her before she pumped her way skinny and she’s definitely not got a high metabolism!

Reactions: 6
Company director hahaha! The company makes no money. She scrounges off whatever Kyle gives her and that’s her lot. She’s an embarrassment. I really think she’s a very sad and lonely individual who is just full of resentment for Annie and even her own sister.

Reactions: 8
No wonder they fall out all the time I’d be so pissed if my sister kept bringing up my weight after just having a baby.
What’s her company? I didn’t know she had one. Can’t find anything on google

Reactions: 5
I
No wonder they fall out all the time I’d be so pissed if my sister kept bringing up my weight after just having a baby.
What’s her company? I didn’t know she had one. Can’t find anything on google
SS above - it’s called Lago PR

What the duck is Lago pr???

Awwww poor Chloe! If I was her I’d be fuming

On the footballers and wags thread someone who is on that Raya dating app mentioned that Kyle was on it and she’s been paired with him.
Probably shouldn’t mention here in case Lauren tries to get a recommendation 🤣🤣

Also seen she put she’s is a company director on one of her answers to a question (pretty sure she asked herself it) but had a look. Check out the name change!!
Did you see his profile pic? Him and his kid the dirty rat!!!! She mentioned it last may and hes still on there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.