Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a dirty f*cking rat. Wonder if Annie knows, it's bad enough hes got a profile on there but to have his son in the picture 🤬
She must know? I don’t even know how she took him back after he got someone else pregnant?!

Reactions: 2
Wow really I always thought you could just make a fake account 🙈 as if he’s posting his kid dirty dog
Yeah the person who posted that said you have to be referred, have a huge Instagram following, prove with ID and pass a panel. They reject influencers. Its him. I'd kill him if I was Annie

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you think he’s referring to himself as kylewalker2 as he knows he’s not second to junior 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor Annie I feel so sorry for her. She’s absolutely stunning and her self confidence must be in the shitter putting up with everything Kyle does to her.

Reactions: 6
He’s massively punching with her too! He looks like he’s been smacked in the face with a spade.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.