Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if its already been posted before but I wonder how much maintenance Kyle is paying? I may be wrong but I'm sure he's legally obliged to pay 250-300 a week unless he voluntarily agrees to pay more plus if she was to claim universal credit they don't take maintenance payments into consideration in the calculation. I just can't work out how she can be earning her own money unless she is over in Dubai lending herself as a lavatory for the rich men 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Well we all know she's a convicted benefits cheat so it honestly wouldn't surprise me if she's still claiming UC in addition to everything she's getting from KW!

Reactions: 5
Sorry if its already been posted before but I wonder how much maintenance Kyle is paying? I may be wrong but I'm sure he's legally obliged to pay 250-300 a week unless he voluntarily agrees to pay more plus if she was to claim universal credit they don't take maintenance payments into consideration in the calculation. I just can't work out how she can be earning her own money unless she is over in Dubai lending herself as a lavatory for the rich men 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I’m sure someone said on here she gets 15k a month off him 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m sure someone said on here she gets 15k a month off him 😱
In my defence its lockdown and I was bored lol and I looked at the government maintenence calculator and put in someone earning 110000 pw (which i looked up google and it seemed kyle gets approx that figure) and the sum came back at just over 1000pm so if he is giving her more it is likely to shut her up then. You can tell she wants to say more in the posts she puts up but doesn't and the reason is probably money.

Reactions: 4
How on earth do you know THAT juicy bit of gossip? Haha
Her mum is just as bad and as slutty as they are! She encourages there behaviour! the funny thing is when she was married to there dad she still behaved in a horrible way. Those girls walked all over them! She would let them drink at like 13 out of there booze shelf! And go away and leave them home alone so they where having boys over and sleeping with them!

Both very quiet today, it’s quite nice 😂 do we think they’re heading home? Also I didn’t realise Chloe was going on only fans too I thought it was just admire me....she added that quickly!

Reactions: 2
I love how they were all like ‘she’s back!’ And ‘she’s back to glamour’ it’s tragic. It’s getting your tits out online hun. I don’t think ‘glamour modeling’ has been a thing since 2005.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha what else do you want to know! Tbh it was the lack of parental responsibility that was
Half of there problems there parents didn’t really care! Especially with there dad away so much with his job. He fuled
There habits and education while the mum sat at home dolled up heals and makeup and just couldn’t be bothered with them! She would let them help themselves to alcohol and only encourage house
Party’s with boys and booze! Im not surprised she got caught as a benefit cheat her mum had no morals! 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to admit, Chloe and Amelia are prettier without all the makeup and filters.
Lauryn has PCOS doesn’t she? Hence the spots. I have endometriosis and Adenomyosis with suspected PCOS so it can cause severe acne so I do feel for her with that.

I still think they’re all toxic mind 😂

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine growing up in that household with them 3 tarts.

Hopes and aspirations:

Other kids: I want to be a Doctor.

The Goodmans: i want to be knocked up by a rich footaller and not have work a day in my life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The post her sister just put up on her stories proves that they read here & the daily mail comments 🤣

Reactions: 1
The post her sister just put up on her stories proves that they read here & the daily mail comments 🤣
She is right though, I breasted mine for 2 years each and I put on 4 stone. She does go on but people are weird, If you produce milk you are skinny? It burns 250 calories a day, a Kit Kat chunky

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.