Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby woke at 5.30 she didn’t feed him till 6.30. Desperately forcing him to stay awake to push his nap back so he sleeps longer. What the f*** did she think having a baby is like? How can she honestly sit on Instagram and openly admit she basically starves him! She makes me sick
God i hope someone reports her

Reactions: 1
I only followed her for the ☕ her Q and A and Kyle Walker big and small, not for pumping as I’m sure 99.9% of her followers are in it for the ☕ It’s getting really boring now I wish Annie Kyle or laurYn would spill some goss

Reactions: 7
So she’s just posted he has two new teeth ‘thinks’ he has 4.
how do you not notice that teeth are coming in at the front until their in? And how can’t you count 😂

So she’s just posted he has two new teeth ‘thinks’ he has 4.
how do you not notice that teeth are coming in at the front until their in? And how can’t you count 😂
Because apparently the back teeth came through first 🙄...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God he is so sleazy looking can imagine him invading your personal space and trying to smooth talking his ugly mug into your knickers 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hold on, hold on, HOLD ON! She is saying that when they went to Dubai, her son had NO CHOICE but to eat the restaurant food and more chunky textures (at 6 months) what a crock of tit. Do they not have babies who eat purees in Dubai? God she chats pure shite

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she pays for access / advice from Nanny Louena or if the stories should be marked with AD / Gifted 🧐

Havent posted for sooo long, and without sounding stalkerish 🥴 ( they were near me the whole time) but yesterday I saw L & C With their mum, another woman with a baby and their pet dogs in my local park. L & C were dressed in identical outfits and that was actually what drew my attention. I know they use filters but I still imagined that they would be prettier and L in particular looked absoutley knackered! and nothing at all like she does in her IG. They are both so short! like tiny! and their eyebrows stood out a f***ing mile! Both babies however looked adorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chloe annoys me more that laurYn & that’s saying something, ‘what shall I do about Isla’s hair, I don’t use products on it’ well no you dumb bleep just bleeping trim it, bints! They are horrible people

Chloe annoys me more that laurYn & that’s saying something, ‘what shall I do about Isla’s hair, I don’t use products on it’ well no you dumb bleep just bleeping trim it, bints! They are horrible people
🤣🤣 does she think the rest of us are firing mousse and hair doesn’t on our babies hair??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.