Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s had a telling off for the digs she was having about him in Dubai? She was so ridiculous coming out with the rubbish she did. Her and Chloe. What was that disgusting thing she said about pulling her bikini bottoms? Then Lauren said like his Dad? Cringebag

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve read these threads for ages never commented just wanted to put a few thoughts.

.gov has a child maintenance calculator and even with his rumoured income he is only legally obliged to pay about £1000 a month

I find Lauryn one of those people you just can’t help yourself but watch, like a car crash 😂 but to be honest the one that’s irritated me the most is Amelia. She’s suddenly been given a conscience? Didn’t stop her swanning off down to Swansea breaking the law and probably taking covid with her - for someone who’s now saying she wants to help others because shits hit the fan in her own family she didn’t mind a few weeks ago.
I also notice Lauryn didn’t actually say she’d had covid. Honestly these people 🤦🏼‍♀️
If I were Kyle I’d give her the bare minimum £1000 which where she lives would barely cover rent on her own place, then just physically get things like nappies food etc delivered for peanut. That way he knows the kid is provided for but not her

Reactions: 11
If I were Kyle I’d give her the bare minimum £1000 which where she lives would barely cover rent on her own place, then just physically get things like nappies food etc delivered for peanut. That way he knows the kid is provided for but not her
I guess that way he has no control over her big fat gob does he , he’s surely paying her more so she has to keep quiet - and in doing that it protects his other children and Annie from being the centre of gossip too - I think lauryn hates the fact she isn’t allowed to bad mouth them all and run to the magazines but the money is obviously enough for miss big gob to keep stum

Reactions: 5
it doesn’t work like that, when the dad is a multi millionaire. His 3 children can’t live a life of luxury and then the other one just have the bare minimum. The money is to provide a good life for the child whether the mums a gold digger or not

Reactions: 6
it doesn’t work like that, when the dad is a multi millionaire. His 3 children can’t live a life of luxury and then the other one just have the bare minimum. The money is to provide a good life for the child whether the mums a gold digger or not
living a luxurious life does not equate to a good life especially when at the minute all he is experiencing is the odd moncler or Gucci t shirt and a trip to Dubai. Why should Kyle fund everything when he has clearly chose not to be in the babies life and she chose to progress with the pregnancy. There would be nothing wrong if Kyle sent the essentials as you know the needs are being met with it then.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
living a luxurious life does not equate to a good life especially when at the minute all he is experiencing is the odd moncler or Gucci t shirt and a trip to Dubai. Why should Kyle fund everything when he has clearly chose not to be in the babies life and she chose to progress with the pregnancy. There would be nothing wrong if Kyle sent the essentials as you know the needs are being met with it then.
oh no I completely agree. Maybe I worded what I meant wrong. But what I meant is, Kyle can’t just give her the bare minimum. And although he doesn’t want to be in the child’s life he should have known better as a wealthy man that if he does get someone pregnant he will have to provide an adequate life for that child.
but as you said money cant provide a ‘good’ life specially when your mum is wasting it all on trips to Dubai to catch Covid whilst living in a box room at her mums house

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s had a telling off for the digs she was having about him in Dubai? She was so ridiculous coming out with the rubbish she did. Her and Chloe. What was that disgusting thing she said about pulling her bikini bottoms? Then Lauren said like his Dad? Cringebag
And what they did to that poor little boy with the sun cream, still angry about that now 🤬

Reactions: 6
The baby woke at 5.30 she didn’t feed him till 6.30. Desperately forcing him to stay awake to push his nap back so he sleeps longer. What the f*** did she think having a baby is like? How can she honestly sit on Instagram and openly admit she basically starves him! She makes me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 3
God she’s boring! Banging on about naps. Some babies wake up early, some wake up late. There really isn’t much she can do about that. And she makes it sound like a chore that she has to play with him! Making out a few hours of play was tiring! Jesus love just wait until he’s walking!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.