Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, hold on, HOLD ON! She is saying that when they went to Dubai, her son had NO CHOICE but to eat the restaurant food and more chunky textures (at 6 months) what a crock of tit. Do they not have babies who eat purees in Dubai? God she chats pure shite
Also why was she making it out as if it was out of her control?? He had no choice because of your choices laurYn...if he wasn’t ready for that stage you should’ve been more prepared and made sure he would be provided for when you took your baby to another country in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 9
Chloe annoys me more that laurYn & that’s saying something, ‘what shall I do about Isla’s hair, I don’t use products on it’ well no you dumb bleep just bleeping trim it, bints! They are horrible people
I messaged her and said the only thing she can do if she won’t use product is to shave it all off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold on, hold on, HOLD ON! She is saying that when they went to Dubai, her son had NO CHOICE but to eat the restaurant food and more chunky textures (at 6 months) what a crock of tit. Do they not have babies who eat purees in Dubai? God she chats pure shite
Exactly!!
Surely she’s not thick enough to know you can take baby food away? She had a choice and sounds like she just couldn’t be arsed.

Reactions: 3
Yet another post done for a reaction off kw/annie

Havent posted for sooo long, and without sounding stalkerish 🥴 ( they were near me the whole time) but yesterday I saw L & C With their mum, another woman with a baby and their pet dogs in my local park. L & C were dressed in identical outfits and that was actually what drew my attention. I know they use filters but I still imagined that they would be prettier and L in particular looked absoutley knackered! and nothing at all like she does in her IG. They are both so short! like tiny! and their eyebrows stood out a f***ing mile! Both babies however looked adorable.
Just take a pic of peanut and post it here 🤣 joking really

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I got a notification from insta: "As you follow Annie Kilner you may like Kyle Walker." Reckon Lauryn got the same one and took it way too far?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how the covid denier refuses to say she had covid, instead saying she was ‘ill’ in her recent post

Reactions: 5
When she’s talking on her thread, you can see her sucking in when she breaths so she obviously still has
Some sort of lasting effects from her case of covid... why she didn’t put covid rather
Than I’ll though. Especially when both sisters have announced that everyone had it over
Christmas time... crazy

Reactions: 1
My son was 6 months when we went to Turkey, we took purée pouches for back up & got him basic finger food from the restaurants

🤣🤣 does she think the rest of us are firing mousse and hair doesn’t on our babies hair??
My son is 6 & we have a water spray bottle in the bathroom for when we do his hair it’s really that simple 🙄

Also why was she making it out as if it was out of her control?? He had no choice because of your choices laurYn...if he wasn’t ready for that stage you should’ve been more prepared and made sure he would be provided for when you took your baby to another country in the middle of a pandemic
They could of got a apartment and cooked for them if they really wanted to would of made sense with two babies in one family

Reactions: 2
She’s absolutely pathetic why not just say you had COVID , I wish someone would wipe that smug look off her face.

Thread suggestion:
Wants us to think she caught Corona from Walker & hacked his Insta the deluded stalker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
she knows how to read people? Obviously not that well since she obviously thought kw was going to be her one and only. I hate when people swear in front of kids as well
Oh absolutely. He prob said to her him an annie were finished etc to get in her krusty knickers and she thought wow im onto a winner here if my magic bracelet works.
Probs f***** her then chucked her. Bullshit she didnt know till 5 month gone. Bet she did test week before she was due on.
So basically then bet her eyes lit up with pound signs when she found out she was preg. Told kw and hed already wormed his way back to annie and didnt want to know about any little kleg nuts shed got in the pipeline. So for spite shes called him kyle walker!! And causes trouble at any opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh absolutely. He prob said to her him an annie were finished etc to get in her krusty knickers and she thought wow im onto a winner here if my magic bracelet works.
Probs f***** her then chucked her. Bullshit she didnt know till 5 month gone. Bet she did test week before she was due on.
So basically then bet her eyes lit up with pound signs when she found out she was preg. Told kw and hed already wormed his way back to annie and didnt want to know about any little kleg nuts shed got in the pipeline. So for spite shes called him kyle walker!! And causes trouble at any opportunity
You've hit the nail on the head 🤣 someone called "real life secret wag" Came on here trying to defend Billy the Puppet a few months back saying he'd told Lauryn they were "definitely over" So she was the victim in all this 🥴🥴🥴 But as if any sensible mature woman would believe a word that comes out his mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You've hit the nail on the head 🤣 someone called "real life secret wag" Came on here trying to defend Billy the Puppet a few months back saying he'd told Lauryn they were "definitely over" So she was the victim in all this 🥴🥴🥴 But as if any sensible mature woman would believe a word that comes out his mouth!
Haha I remember the secret wag! Did she try to give us hot tea but it was stuff everyone already knew? She got rinsed on her didn’t she 😂 Tattlers can sniff out a phoney in seconds

• Haha
Can u find the post with all tht in? I tried to look but couldnt see tht one.
Also i think the injunction bans her from mentioning kw ak and kleg nut by name hence why she called him jnr and then the whole dimanty bling chavvy kw...she wishes shed got kw flapping round her knockers.
Bet she gets minimal maintenance but shes had a payoff with regards to the injunction or maybe he pays her an extra x amount per month if she keeps her gob shut.
Obvs not bought her a house if shes still in her mothers box room

Reactions: 1
Haha I remember the secret wag! Did she try to give us hot tea but it was stuff everyone already knew? She got rinsed on her didn’t she 😂 Tattlers can sniff out a phoney in seconds
Was probably Lauren Goodger defending her bff 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she didn't last long round here 😁🤦🏻‍♀️
Can u find the post with all tht in? I tried to look but couldnt see tht one.
Also i think the injunction bans her from mentioning kw ak and kleg nut by name hence why she called him jnr and then the whole dimanty bling chavvy kw...she wishes shed got kw flapping round her knockers.
Bet she gets minimal maintenance but shes had a payoff with regards to the injunction or maybe he pays her an extra x amount per month if she keeps her gob shut.
Obvs not bought her a house if shes still in her mothers box room
I believe it's somewhere in the first thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.