Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock horror she’s put on how much she’s had to pump 🙄🙄🙄🙄 who has the time to power pump for 4 hours twice a day... spend some time with your child’s that mores beneficial then bloosy adding to the 10 years worth of breast milk !

Reactions: 6
Shock horror she’s put on how much she’s had to pump 🙄🙄🙄🙄 who has the time to power pump for 4 hours twice a day... spend some time with your child’s that mores beneficial then bloosy adding to the 10 years worth of breast milk !
bleeping hell no wonder he doesn’t sleep at night if she pumps & dumps instead of giving him the milk !! Honestly why bother “breast feeding” at all if you are just sticking it in the freezer

Reactions: 5
Oh God they might start trying to imply macadamia Dad came round as Christmas miracle and he caught if off them at this rate... its all so vague and attention seeking. At least noone fan dramatically check-in at a hospital on insta... imagine their Facebook profiles 🙄

Reactions: 3
Those hair tongues look shite!! Her hair was already crimped like that and she was just going over it and it didn’t look anything special. Put your hair in a plait lozza then take it out the following day, it does the same trick 😃 They will promote anything! Amelia was trying to encourage people to buy the same tit yesterday.
What are hair tongues 👅👅👅

And her page is now not on private.....

Them hair things are bleeping massive as well, imagine taking them on holiday they’d account for half the weight allowance in the case!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it the bondi boost they’re advertising? (I don’t follow them) but if it is, they’re shite. I got them as a Christmas present & we’re sending them back. They’re massive, heavy so really hard to hold & they hardly did anything to my hair. You have to hold it on for ages to get any sort of crimp & then your hair burns & smells like burnt hair after. Awful product

Seen mentioned before on hear kw may have some sort of injunction so she cant reveal babys name or pics of face, is this true? What sort of injunction would it be etc 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
I really hope with her being silent, all her patients will have changed GP's and forgotton about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she come off private to try and get more followers? I’m sure she was on less followers a few hours ago. Q and A to look forward to tomorrow!! 😆

Someone to ask the question did you all get COVID from Kyle (original not nut)?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmm yea but i guess what i meant was if he wants nothing to do with p-nut then why go to trouble of an injunction like tht
Ahh I see.... probably inconvenience then... I’m sure she would have had him shown off to the world and lots of endorsements for him... doesn’t really work if you cannot see the whole picture

Hmmm yea but i guess what i meant was if he wants nothing to do with p-nut then why go to trouble of an injunction like tht
Do correct me if i’m wrong here but it’s quite common for footballers to do it if they have a ‘secret’ child or a child they don’t want people to know about. A few of them are rumoured do it with affair scandals too to cover them up! I mean the purpose of an injunction is to stop some one talking essentially and if he has an injunction there will most likely be rules in it she isn’t allowed to break & if she does there’s consequences - i’d imagine that would be the maintenance money he gives her being lowered. I would imagine he’s put in it not showing the childs face on social media too - after she’s made it very clear about 20 times he looks just like Kyle and Annie said in an interview she was dreading seeing a photo of the child in case he looks like him.

Reactions: 6
I’ve read these threads for ages never commented just wanted to put a few thoughts.

.gov has a child maintenance calculator and even with his rumoured income he is only legally obliged to pay about £1000 a month

I find Lauryn one of those people you just can’t help yourself but watch, like a car crash 😂 but to be honest the one that’s irritated me the most is Amelia. She’s suddenly been given a conscience? Didn’t stop her swanning off down to Swansea breaking the law and probably taking covid with her - for someone who’s now saying she wants to help others because shits hit the fan in her own family she didn’t mind a few weeks ago.
I also notice Lauryn didn’t actually say she’d had covid. Honestly these people 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
.gov has a child maintenance calculator and even with his rumoured income he is only legally obliged to pay about £1000 a month
I think that there must be some agreement about money , he will have to pay her what is legally obliged but she can still do what ever she wants . but it doesn’t seem as if she can do what she wants she’s definitely tied into an injunction and she knows she can’t afford to break it

Reactions: 7
I think that there must be some agreement about money , he will have to pay her what is legally obliged but she can still do what ever she wants . but it doesn’t seem as if she can do what she wants she’s definitely tied into an injunction and she knows she can’t afford to break it
Apparently if the dad is a super high earner you can pursue a claim for more somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️ someone said on an earlier thread

Apparently if the dad is a super high earner you can pursue a claim for more somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️ someone said on an earlier thread
She probably did get more money but it came with strings attached and she has to abide by that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.