Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on now moe why have you never told us this info?! Have you got any other gossip?? Had Kyle seen baby junior yet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
F13B79BB-602F-4C6B-BB5F-2CCE264D3811.png

And now she’s desperate for people to view the daily mail.... she’s desperate for people to comment on her posts.... she’s desperate for kyles attention.... she’s that desperate it’s sad

Reactions: 6
63514FB1-5E7A-4708-B928-76A56450FBB2.jpeg

She has the biggest brass neck going, duck me!! I’m not shocked as she’s a desperate bleep, setting up pap pics, when she should be hanging her head in shame!! She’s had a child with someone else’s man (one ugly motherfucker) & a benefits cheat, the audacity to beg for attention, id be bleeping MORTIFIED if that was me, she’s made sure she’s got her ‘magical healing impregnating’ crystals on from Poundland & the KW necklace from Argos hanging round her neck...she’s also shared this on her stories as a picture of ‘the love of her life’ aka ugly troll is featured on the last photograph, absolute beg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s terrible sleeping with a man one night stand trapping his baby and using the poor innocent baby to get famous and pay someone tot ale pictures of her in a “tense” phone call all for publicity and her pretending on her Instagram “ she’s having some personal issues “ all attention seeking it’s terrible it is. She’s got such a deluded outlook really believes her son should be called KW when she was a one night Baganda

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I literally can not cope with the desperation of her. I feel for that child because all he is a meal ticket and a reason for her to have a connection with KW

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I literally can not cope with the desperation of her. I feel for that child because all he is a meal ticket and a reason for her to have a connection with KW
She really hit the jackpot when she got up the duff to him. Bet she reassured him he didn't have to bag up because the odds of her getting pregnant were slim. Clearly didn't care about STDs though 😳

Reactions: 6
How much of Kyle’s maintenance money is she putting towards setting up papped photos in Dubai then? Must be good money he’s having to give if she if she can afford to do that🤣

I don’t see anyone else getting papped in Dubai... except her and her sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on now moe why have you never told us this info?! Have you got any other gossip?? Had Kyle seen baby junior yet 😂😂😂
No fortunately I don’t 🤣. I live in Hove and knew them years ago. They’ve always been shallow and desperate for any sort of fame.
If anyone is bothered or inclined read some of the earlier threads especially when real life wag aka Lauren and Amelia came here and tried to defend Lauren’s behaviour.
Also someone asked if they read here of course they do and anything written anywhere about them as they have duck all else to do apart from the occasional meal or holiday.
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its quite sad though, that they actually think they are so unique and attractive. Narcissism at its best when really when you have to stoop to the daily fail for attention, the dm have an agenda when they post articles about folk like them cos they know it attracts people clicking to comment taking the piss out of them 🙄🙄. It takes a certain type of brass neck to beg for attention like that 😆😆

Reactions: 7
The comments are gold
I should have screen shotted one from the other day when LaurYn was on her own and someone commented that her sister must have been on duty to take a dump on in Dubai and LaurYn would be on the dump nightshift 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just can’t not say anything. Always with the pathetic digs. And still pretending to be in Dubai!!!
Yep he might grow up in a harmonious house now but can you imagine the headlines he’ll see when he’s old enough to google his parents? At least Annie’s kids have one parent that doesn’t embarrass themselves!

Reactions: 14
No fortunately I don’t 🤣. I live in Hove and knew them years ago. They’ve always been shallow and desperate for any sort of fame.
If anyone is bothered or inclined read some of the earlier threads especially when real life wag aka Lauren and Amelia came here and tried to defend Lauren’s behaviour.
Also someone asked if they read here of course they do and anything written anywhere about them as they have duck all else to do apart from the occasional meal or holiday.
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
Years ago?! When growing up in the so called greyfriars close? Or after then ???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.