Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s gonna follow Chloe like always and start onlyfans and admireme or whether KWSr and his generous monthly cheque won’t allow it?

Reactions: 2
She put an infographic ip saying barefoot is best for babies... take those ugly gucci shoes off the poor kid then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she’s gonna follow Chloe like always and start onlyfans and admireme or whether KWSr and his generous monthly cheque won’t allow it?
I reckon there is conditions with her monthly 'wage' she is such a loose cannon if she wasn't getting a generous amount she would be more vocal? If she had an ounce of dignity she should use her daddy money to train in a field where she is earning her own money and doesn't need his that would be the ultimate 2 fingers up to him but she is too much of a beg to care, languishing in the fact she can do sweet fanny Adams for the next 18 years then she is back to being a benefit scrounger. What a sad life 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah Chloe isn’t exclusively breastfeeding. That’s when you only ever BF hun. You’re COMBI feeding. She needs to stop with the attitude.

I wonder what’s going on with her and Graaaaaaant...

Reactions: 9
I know you can tell she’s not exclusively breastfeeding because she was so angry and HAD to do a story in it: just shows it wound her up 😂 deffo doing both. No wonder she’s still got some timber! She looks fine and not fat but different from proper to having Isla and she can’t stand that. She looks better curvy but maybe that’s why she’s done only fans to make herself feel better ! Sad really

Reactions: 6
Nah Chloe isn’t exclusively breastfeeding. That’s when you only ever BF hun. You’re COMBI feeding. She needs to stop with the attitude.

I wonder what’s going on with her and Graaaaaaant...
I thought she pumped and bottle fed breast milk? So she is exclusively feeding?

I breastfed all 3 of my children and my last child who is 5 months I’m feeding her now. And especially with my first I could NOT wear a bra. She hardly ever wears a bra and she would be leaking all over and also when feeding her other breast would leak also badly so she is lying.

It is Chloe who is lying. Lauryn doesn’t most likely pump her milk and bottle feed kairo. But Chloe is telling some porkie pies

Reactions: 3
Lauryn claims to be exclusively breastfeeding but she isn't. She's bottle feeding only difference is it's breast milk not formula. Still chose to bottle feed.

No exclusive breastfeeding is when you literally breastfeed only. Otherwise Lauryn is exc breastfeeding right? Confused haha
Breastfeeding is when your baby only drinks breastmilk. Whether you pump it and give by bottle or use an sns or donor milk. If your baby only drinks breastmilk you are exclusively feeding. To say you can only breastfeed if your baby latches directly to your tit takes away from the people with low supply due to igt or chemo etc who work hard to make sure they pump or supplement their kid with breastmilk. Lauryn is exclusively bfing (she pumps if you haven’t guessed 😂) cause her baby drinks breastmilk

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think laurYn is exclusively pumping, which is the same thing as exclusively breastfeeding, I think Chloe says she is exclusively breastfeeding but is lying and is heavily supplementing with formula, why lie about it, there is absolutely no shame in formula feeding and she gave breastfeeding a good go

I find it really strange that she’s doing admire me or whatever when she has a footballer boyfriend, maybe they are splitting up and she wants her own income, maybe she’s worried about his income cos of COVID, maybe she just wants her own income so she’s not reliant on her bf but publicly doing stuff like admire me and only fans is a bit 🥴 when u have children IMO, it just doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 5
The comment about Lauryn drinking so much wine makes me wonder if that’s why she expresses so often to ‘pump & dump’

Reactions: 7
Omg yes makes so much sense why she expresses and also why chloe formula feeds so they can drink. On chloes insta story the other day she had a glass of wine looking drunk into the camera and they always have wine glasses on their tables at restaurants. Yet lauryn once said how they don’t drink. What absolute lies they spout !

Reactions: 7
Omg yes makes so much sense why she expresses and also why chloe formula feeds so they can drink. On chloes insta story the other day she had a glass of wine looking drunk into the camera and they always have wine glasses on their tables at restaurants. Yet lauryn once said how they don’t drink. What absolute lies they spout !
I don’t understand the need to be sneaky about it, you’re on holiday enjoy yourself, look worse for drinking & lying about it 🙄

I wonder why Lauryns still pretending to be in Dubai 🤔 and is awfully quiet on social media. Chloe was clearly at home doing that story on breastfeeding so wonder why they are all so quiet?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.