Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought, but why has she paid for a pap to take a picture of her on her phone paying zero attention to her baby, rather than interacting with him, playing with him, in the pool with him or something? This just makes her look ignorant. I'm not saying every mum on her phone pushing a buggy is ignorant of course, but when we know all she does is post crappy infographics on stories, it really doesn't look good for her. Surely if she wanted to shove it in anyone's face then lovely pictures of her actually paying her child some attention would have achieved more than this dreadful staging?

Reactions: 13
Just a thought, but why has she paid for a pap to take a picture of her on her phone paying zero attention to her baby, rather than interacting with him, playing with him, in the pool with him or something? This just makes her look ignorant. I'm not saying every mum on her phone pushing a buggy is ignorant of course, but when we know all she does is post crappy infographics on stories, it really doesn't look good for her. Surely if she wanted to shove it in anyone's face then lovely pictures of her actually paying her child some attention would have achieved more than this dreadful staging?
She doesn’t think like a mother so she doesn’t know how to pretend to be a good one, all me me me the Lauryn look at me show 🙄

Reactions: 5
Who actually messages her asking for advice when their milk will come in when she has a massive oversupply? Just dangerous. She’s not bloody mumsnet, she’s got one dragged up baby

Reactions: 3
Who actually messages her asking for advice when their milk will come in when she has a massive oversupply? Just dangerous. She’s not bloody mumsnet, she’s got one dragged up baby
This is so worrying. 3 days after having a baby you should contact your midwife for help not Lauryn Goodman off of insta 🤯🤯🤯 A friend BF her baby and on day 5 check he had lost far too much weight. They had to go back into hospital etc and it turns out she wasn’t producing anything at all.
How can she sit there and give them advice and not turn around and honestly say please speak to your midwife.

Reactions: 9
Have her and Grant split? Because even though her life and choices are hers, there must be some level of respect she should have for him? Why is she literally letting everyone see whatever pictures are on Only fans when her boyfriend and father of her child is in the picture? I feel so sorry for him.
I know it’s up to her but surely she has to think about him and the baby? Saying that she was in a film called plastic and had her tits out 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
haha love the fact that she has next to nothing followers on OF - all of that “back to glamour” post...she’s only embarrassed herself really!

How much money would we like to put on the youngest sibling being knocked up by a footballer in the next few years!? Might as well go for a hat-trick (excuse the pun!)

Reactions: 8
haha love the fact that she has next to nothing followers on OF - all of that “back to glamour” post...she’s only embarrassed herself really!

How much money would we like to put on the youngest sibling being knocked up by a footballer in the next few years!? Might as well go for a hat-trick (excuse the pun!)
Must be hard to hunt down a victim while the bars & clubs aren’t open 🤣

Omg just watching trashy tv on prime video ex on the beach episode 2 watch the way bitchy chloe attacks a man full on slaps and beats him up but he can’t do nothing back to her full on chav wow

Reactions: 3
Must be hard to hunt down a victim while the bars & clubs aren’t open 🤣
They’ll probably find a way!! Haha - Goodman sisters on the prowl - dear god!
KW does need his eyesight sorting though ... a gorgeous woman he’s been with for years who is the mother of three of his ‘known’ children and he then goes with a Goodman sister with a reputation. Goals 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ll probably find a way!! Haha - Goodman sisters on the prowl - dear god!
KW does need his eyesight sorting though ... a gorgeous woman he’s been with for years who is the mother of three of his ‘known’ children and he then goes with a Goodman sister with a reputation. Goals 🤮🤮

Big blues in our house and I can’t help pull my face when he’s on the tv for inflicting this milk pumping moron into the limelight..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So basically ‘if you’re not following me duck off.’ Is she for real? All the business she shares are something to do with beauty or companies she’s had free tit off.
She’s scum.
I still don’t believe she has endometriosis either. Lots of the things she comes out with, aren't even true of endometriosis and pictures she’s had in the papers or magazines etc, she has no scars at all. Even the ones where you can pretty much see it all. She’s awful.

no wonder she was just a spaff bucket And not a girlfriend. She literally wasn’t even a side piece. 🤮🤮🤮

I am Sure I read on another thread as well that she would go to football matches purposely to catch a player?

I mentioned her to my midwife when I had my baby. She actually told me to report her, her advice is that bad

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.