Lauryn Goodman #4 raking in maintenance, stealing giro, is the baby’s name Kyle or Kairo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO IS WRITING THESE 😂😭
Comedy gold aren’t they. Makes you laugh even more knowing that the desperate sisters actually look at the comments and probably sit there talking about them like they are little miss perfect 🤣😄

Reactions: 2
On one of Chloe’s IG stories the other day she said “we need to get some more pictures today” and now bang all these DM articles come out... despite the fact paparazzi are never in Dubai.

Everyone knows Backgrid is stages photos - it’s obvious that she’s in the Daily Mail to try and boost her admire me & only fans subscriptions, has probably gone nosing in the comments to see if anyone has said they will sign up and people have been talking about other topics so she’s not impressed!

Reactions: 4
My 11m old has only just gone onto 4+. I’m so confused surely her baby isn’t that big?
Completely depends on the baby. My (just turned) 6 month old has been in size 4 pampers nappy pants at night for about 3 weeks, size 3 won’t even get over his legs because he has such big thunder thighs

Reactions: 2
I’m intrigued as to what she’s going to do RE holidays etc if they make the ‘vaccine mandatory for travel’ 😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry hun, don’t take credit for your “crystal bracelets” she states she brought them last month and she’s already “5 weeks pregnant” should could have brought them exactly a month ago today and have been pregnant already 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is LaurYn pretending she's still in Dubai?
Absolutely no idea!

My recent theory is though... she has come home to a tit storm of legal tit from Kyle Walker legal team as she had took the snide digs towards Annie and Kyle to far and to many time and she has breached some contract with the amount of references to Kyle Walker so at risk of having her money slashed.... hence why there has been nothing about her ‘motherhood’ journey since she has been back

Reactions: 10
Why is she posting the same old tit screenshots everyday? I'm dying to unfollow her but I am waaayyyyyy too nosey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely no idea!

My recent theory is though... she has come home to a tit storm of legal tit from Kyle Walker legal team as she had took the snide digs towards Annie and Kyle to far and to many time and she has breached some contract with the amount of references to Kyle Walker so at risk of having her money slashed.... hence why there has been nothing about her ‘motherhood’ journey since she has been back
Because she’s this immature, this is just her all over! She leads such a sad lonely life, wtf did she do before her baby was born? Sit in her room at her mums stalking people on her TWO phones?? She legit has NO friends apart from Lauren Goodger (& that says it all🤣) stalking footballers & ‘rich men’ Surely she didn’t take him back to her mums up to her bedroom because let’s face it, he wasn’t ever going to take her back to his with a partner & 3 kids tragic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely no idea!

Or did she break any rules they may have by taking him out of the country? Ooooh I'm so intrigued.

Reactions: 3
I think it might also be for a YT video in the hopes it gets more views too. How to get back into a routine with a jet lagged baby...

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she is still pretending to be in Dubai as she was 'dying' to put her social media back to private but couldn't over there and she is that much of an attention seeker she doesn't really want it to be private. Atm its still public 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Lack of posting... she’s probs moved to stay in a 3* coz KW November maintenance moneh ran out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely depends on the baby. My (just turned) 6 month old has been in size 4 pampers nappy pants at night for about 3 weeks, size 3 won’t even get over his legs because he has such big thunder thighs
I just mean, her baby doesn’t look
I live next door 🤣🤣🤣
do you? Surely they’ll come knocking saying ‘you’re on tattle’ hahaha 😂 tragic the lot of them

• Haha
And once again she’s not wearing those rank bracelets. They’re them bobble things.
I also aren’t at all convinced she has endometriosis.... just some things she says looking back at old posts and highlights. Weird.

She also doesn’t use Mam bottles like she says... 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.