Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so creepy, proper weirdo creepy, fancy having a total weird creep for a mum who draws pictures of penis's on your back and publicly shows pics of your feet online. I protect cairos privacy, do ye aye 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone said he's like A&K's youngest didn't they when the strawb slipped? I think this is her saying their identical from head to toe, hence showing the hair then feet?? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s what I thought. Proper mental she is

Reactions: 11
Why is the song see you again as well😭😭😭
First thing i noticed 😂😂

I’ve just been sick in my mouth
She wants us to know she’s seen Kys feet ? God she needs a job in Dubai

Can’t believe my life’s come to this.. googling kys feet and I beg to differ
Doesn’t look the same to me
Her toes must be curled kys are not

God I’m too invested in this thread 😂😂😂I need locking up !!!
This does make me chuckle as my younger 2s feet are identical to their dads 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got? - lyrics from that song that come to mind.
All she can do is think about his extended family that want nothing to do with him. 💔 poor Kiaro

Reactions: 14
She's so creepy, proper weirdo creepy, fancy having a total weird creep for a mum who draws pictures of penis's on your back and publicly shows pics of your feet online. I protect cairos privacy, do ye aye 🤔
The only people who are protecting Cerchings privacy is Kyle and Annie

First thing i noticed 😂😂

This does make me chuckle as my younger 2s feet are identical to their dads 😂😂😂
I know my 6 year old has his older brothers feet 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I must check my sons feet when he gets in against his dads 🤣 I’ve actually never looked for a resemblance but here we go… See Lozza she what you have started 😂😆
My 16 year old will be like piss off mum what are you doing 😂 no long til Kairo can get his mum tuned in too 👍🏼🙌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kairo is me 30 odd years ago

absent father who couldn't give a tit

a mother who kept me away from extended family

now i'm a mother myself i don't have any family support because i always grew up lonely

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Lmao, I feel ashamed that I'm actually looking at this. This thread is golden😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kairo is me 30 odd years ago

absent father who couldn't give a tit

a mother who kept me away from extended family

now i'm a mother myself i don't have any family support because i always grew up lonely
❤❤ Yeah mothers have to put the child’s needs first - always. Hope you’re okay xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Thighs on it tho 😯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s sad Cairo will never be allowed to have his own personality. She’ll get a shock if he grows up and decides he wants to be a mua. Horrible cow forcing everything kyle related on him

Reactions: 14
This makes me laugh so much because it reminds me of my situation a little. My daughters dad had nothing to do with her at first (I wasn't arsed and didn't stalk him though) but his new Mrs always threw comments trying to justify his choice by saying "she's too black to be his....his other kids are blonde and blue eyes whys she not..." it went on for approx 5 years , long story short a DNA was done, under the new wifes order...some time after they started seeing my daughter (she was 7 at the time) and all of a sudden my daughter is "the absolute double of him" shes took pictures from when she was a baby taken off my fb profile and put next to her daughter to show just how alike they are!

How many "pic collages" has lozza made comparing RRR to Kairo 😅 you just know she's got an album set up of them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh she’s aff her bleeping heed 🤣🤣 🤯

She needs to make her digs a bit clearer so we actually know what she is going on about… identical to who ya loon?
Lozza can you PM yourself to clarify please babes? We're all as confused as you.

Don’t think I’ve ever looked at a one night stands foot 😂
Next time I have a one-night I'm photographing his feet for future stalking purposes, will go full Lozza, take his fingerprints, steal some hair for cloning and also clone the bank card as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lozza can you PM yourself to clarify please babes? We're all as confused as you.

Next time I have a one-night I'm photographing his feet for future stalking purposes, will go full Lozza, take his fingerprints, steal some hair for cloning and also clone the bank card as well.
I used to get a cock shot - not a trotter shot 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
duck me she’s off again, I have never known one person show themselves up on such a regular basis. She must literally have not one ounce of shame in her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Holy duck!!!!! Don’t loook at my phone and now Iv 3 pages to catch up on about feet 😂😂😂😂😂😂 where are the men in the white coats they need to find her!! I don’t mean to be a witch but he ain’t as cute as Annie’s kids & im still undecided if it’s Kyle or her!! She 100% reads this 😂 hi Lauren 🙋‍♀️What exactly do we need to say to u to get u to feel some
Shame? Are u even capable hun??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.