Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this thread is one of the best.. has it’s good and bad moments.. not clicky and we have only been moderated once*… 🤣🤣 I like new members giving new perspective too or when we have had some new ☕☕☕. So welcome New tattlers, enjoy the comedy and don’t forget to nose at the wiki 🤩
It’s my fave. I know we say a lot, but as amber heards lawyers would say it’s all ‘hearsay’
It’s hardly ever serious, unless we are talking Puma gate etc…
And I think the difference with this thread to others is she is actually crazy. She might has done so much crazy tit.
*twice 👀😂
And we’re still proving Foxy @4FoxAche wrong with it being her last thread 😂😂😂😂

When you say not even the kids you include Cairo in that too, right? She just wants alone time with Kyle.
Haha! I didn’t, but yes. What am I like 😂

The best ********
Wagatha is great as an interim thread tho

don’t like any others 😂

I felt sad we were told off :( I tried to make a joke and it got deleted 😂😂😂
I like that we also have different opinions
I feel sometimes on other threads you can’t even have an opinion it’s majority or get out 😂
Unless you come on here and call Cyle and Annie a bleep. That tit does not fly 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think this thread is one of the best.. has it’s good and bad moments.. not clicky and we have only been moderated once… 🤣🤣 I like new members giving new perspective too or when we have had some new ☕☕☕. So welcome New tattlers, enjoy the comedy and don’t forget to nose at the wiki 🤩
It is. It’s a real girls girl bunch of ladies. I had no idea who Kyle Annie or Lauren were until she screamed from the rooftops that a footballer got her pregnant and I found this thread when it first started and the rest is history🤣 almost feel like I know them personally at this stage🤣 i deleted my account/sm last year after a tough year but reading this every night kept me going🤣 no matter how bad tit was at the time Lauren’s life was still worse🤣 and even worse it’s all her own doing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It is. It’s a real girls girl bunch of ladies. I had no idea who Kyle Annie or Lauren were until she screamed from the rooftops that a footballer got her pregnant and I found this thread when it first started and the rest is history🤣 almost feel like I know them personally at this stage🤣 i deleted my account/sm last year after a tough year but reading this every night kept me going🤣 no matter how bad tit was at the time Lauren’s life was still worse🤣 and even worse it’s all her own doing
Hope you're in a better place now love ❤

@Lizzy 93 @PenelopePitstop @titan22 @Jolie1988 @Jellybean093 @Lucymyers
Can you all stop being so vague and wishy-washy with your comment please? Need to know how you all feel instead of reading between the lines all the time 😂

Honestly I love it. Never had so many straightforward, hilarious people in one place.

OMG not to derail but I'm a VIP like the rest of you! I was chatty for ages. Yes huns. 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it took me 1 month to realise my son has the same awful trotters as his dad 😂😂😂😂 your man must have ok feet 😂😂
Same, I can see where all my kids feet come from but that’s due to unique features we have as a family that make it a talking point but it would never come up if we weren’t close and familiar with each other. I think beggy fishman has googled about feet shape being hereditary and now she thinks the shape is the same as KWs and must determine the kick, which determines international footballer because she’s such a desperate wannabe and seriously deluded stalker that the word embarrassing doesn’t even cut it anymore. Dead fish eyes and a pan shaped face on a stumpy 5ft 2 body is what she should be focusing on more and whether kiro ka-ching has inherited that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husbands feet are slightly webbed. My feet are fit as duck. None of them have my feet, yet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Can you all stop being so vague and wishy-washy with your comment please? Need to know how you all feel instead of reading between the lines all the time 😂

Honestly I love it. Never had so many straightforward, hilarious people in one place.
Make up your mind are we straightforward or are we wishywashy? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

OMG not to derail but I'm a VIP like the rest of you! I was chatty for ages. Yes huns. 😊
Thread 17 we all became VIP 😩 I felt like a star 😂😂😂😂😂
you were on tattle before me but I’m funnier xxxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Im not receiving any of your notifications 😭
I’ll try and be less vague with my feelings for Loz
She’s a crazy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I am thank you❤ Lost a few close family members due to Covid and just couldn’t stand looking at the selfish instawhores🤣 can’t understand how anyone thinks Cairo’s her miracle child when all she does is complain, look for money and throw digs at people from day one.

• Heart
Loz when she reads Tattle and sees that she's brought everyone together

Screenshot_20220510-231357_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lauryn is a liar and a thief, I can't wait until kyle doesn't need to pay that sloth a penny again and watch her fall on her backside.

I dont know what's more disgusting feet or lauryn 😂😂😂. Ugh both make me feel sick

• Haha
  • Heart
Lauryn is a liar and a thief, I can't wait until kyle doesn't need to pay that sloth a penny again and watch her fall on her backside.

I dont know what's more disgusting feet or lauryn 😂😂😂. Ugh both make me feel sick
16 more years unless he goes to uni my love and she will be homeless so she will force him to go uni xxx

16 more years unless he goes to uni my love and she will be homeless so she will force him to go uni xxx
16 years will pass quickly and she won't have a pot to piss in because she's injected it all into her face.

I thought cylow was so advanced he would be starting uni next week and graduate by Christmas 😂😂😂

• Haha

Imagine she was your daughter I’d be so ashamed, carron must be just as bad. she was probably sat making miracle beads for lozzas Hong Kong trip🤮 I wonder would chloe and mj be so vocal again like they were when pooma bullied and abused their nephew. Still find it hilarious that they’ve both continued to wear puma even though they called them out 🤣

16 years will pass quickly and she won't have a pot to piss in because she's injected it all into her face.

I thought cylow was so advanced he would be starting uni next week and graduate by Christmas 😂😂😂
🤣🤣 that kid was born with a school bag on his back already. If Cairo ends up getting trials for football he’ll be left school a lot earlier and you just know lozza would push him into it thinking he’ll be a star making millions

Last edited:
  • Haha
As much as I joke I do think Lairen is mentally unstable she has some sense of entitlement
She feels PUNISHED by Cyle
What confuses me is, isn’t this about Cairo ?
Somehow she makes it all about her

whys he punishing you liar Lairen ? Is it because you hid your pregnancy from him ? So maybe that’s your own guilt

You disgusting woman
I don’t think I’ll ever be ok with her claiming to be infertile to sell bangles to vulnerable women
When In fact she wasn’t infertile

no man wanted kids with her so she spun that lie
Big difference

this is what I meant as unique features 🤣
Have you got webbed feet too 👀😂
*there’s nothing wrong with webbed feet 😂😂

The baby had his jabs today. He’s already woken up 4 times. Why am I still here talking about Loz at half 12 when I have to get up and do the school run and then work 😂 why do I let her craziness take over my night times 😂
It’s all bants

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I joke I do think Lairen is mentally unstable she has some sense of entitlement
She feels PUNISHED by Cyle
What confuses me is, isn’t this about Cairo ?
Somehow she makes it all about her

whys he punishing you liar Lairen ? Is it because you hid your pregnancy from him ? So maybe that’s your own guilt

You disgusting woman
I don’t think I’ll ever be ok with her claiming to be infertile to sell bangles to vulnerable women
When In fact she wasn’t infertile

no man wanted kids with her so she spun that lie
Big difference
You would think the judge would see that too it’s always about Lauren never Cairo. I remember arguing with someone here they said Cairo wasn’t getting the same lifestyle as rrr because lauren wasn’t getting enough maintenance and it wasn’t fair🤣 She’s obviously getting enough for all the holidays, clothes, the merc she’s driving, shite pumped into her face etc. what 2 year old needs to go on all these holidays? Surely all of that is a luxury and she’s not taking care of necessities if she’s on begging for a double bed for the 2 year old🤣

• Haha
You would think the judge would see that too it’s always about Lauren never Cairo. I remember arguing with someone here they said Cairo wasn’t getting the same lifestyle as rrr because lauren wasn’t getting enough maintenance and it wasn’t fair🤣 She’s obviously getting enough for all the holidays, clothes, the merc she’s driving, shite pumped into her face etc. what 2 year old needs to go on all these holidays? Surely all of that is a luxury and she’s not taking care of necessities if she’s on begging for a double bed for the 2 year old🤣
Unless you’re accustomed to it, you should not receive it. She can work, she chooses to ‘sell’ her jingle jangles. Get a proper job and look after the kid

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.