Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’m being brutally honest with you I’ve changed my opinion of Kyle I think he’s a very decent human being
I somewhat do think Annie is wearing the trousers
I believe he would like to be in Kairos life but he’s been given an ultimatum which is harsh

I know some people will roll their eyes reading this but it’s just my opinion.

It’s not fair you have a dirty bit of fun and you’re punished internally and financially for the rest of your life by a lying scheming person that should be locked up for lying to her followers and profiting off those bangles !

She’s only had that little boy for financial gains
I've always thought he comes across as funny and quite kind. Almost like he gets caught up in the laughter and fucks himself over.

I don't think it's that harsh an ultimatum tbf if one has been issued. You can live with us and rebuild our family but ignore them completely or go play happy families and be a Dad to 4 but I'm walking away.

Ultimately, Kyle made the choice not Annie. We can't blame Annie for Kyle or Lauryn's actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know she’s a compulsive liar but this recent “who knows what the future holds” regarding Kyle and Cairo has me wondering if Kyle has applied for 50/50
It's not recent. She said this before, during and after Puma-gate.

I doubt he has. She wants Kyle involved so she can talk to him but the reality of Kyle being involved curbs her power in the situation as she wouldn't have full control of Cairo.

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard she may have found out she was pregnant in August but waited until November to tell Kyle. Heard this from “a friend” so it’s not fact but from a pretty good source 👀. Said friend also said Kyle wasn’t actually aware of the surname until she put it on social media. Again, not saying this is fact but just something I may have heard 👀.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve heard she may have found out she was pregnant in August but waited until November to tell Kyle. Heard this from “a friend” so it’s not fact but from a pretty good source 👀. Said friend also said Kyle wasn’t actually aware of the surname until she put it on social media. Again, not saying this is fact but just something I may have heard 👀.
Pregnancy test in august was it ?
Think I saw this on a previous thread and the interview was infact a lie she was not ‘shocked’ at said kidney scan

So why does she get away with selling bangles saying she’s infertile ?
One of her followers should sue her
Your friends telling the truth !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well believe it. I pity Kyle and everyone involved dealing with a narc takes such a toll on you. It’s a lose lose for anyone involved with Lauren.

Anyone know what sort of house £1.3M gets you in Brighton or Cheshire? Asking for a friend x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
we've not seen Lauryn Hoebag on here in a while btw...🤔

is she stuck in her canary cage? drowned in the #infinitypool? took off her scooby doo villain mask and revealed herself to be Carron Jool?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She 100% found out the second she could. She was probably testing from the minute he pumped and dumped her

If he didn’t know about the Surname, which I can believe, she seriously needs her head seeing to. This is all shades of fucked up and really worrying. I mean, we know there was no talk about Cairo having his surname and then being in good terms. I think she actually believes the stuff that comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 16

is she stuck in her canary cage? drowned in the #infinitypool? took off her scooby doo villain mask and revealed herself to be Carron Jool?!
I actually think they are still on the thread under a diff name 😂
I’ve had my suspicions for a few weeks
But I prefer the new version of them 😂😂😂😂
Could be loopy tho
But I believe they are still here

She 100% found out the second she could. She was probably testing from the minute he pumped and dumped her

If he didn’t know about the Surname, which I can believe, she seriously needs her head seeing to. This is all shades of fucked up and really worrying. I mean, we know there was no talk about Cairo having his surname and then being in good terms. I think she actually believes the stuff that comes out of her mouth
Why can’t he tell her to change it ? This is my issue he wants no part in his life and will Provide for him until he finishes education

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I checked earlier (in a very dull meeting at work - defo should have been an e-mail I could have ignored) and she's deleted her account.

Last active last Thursday.

She'll be lurking now or posting under a new name. She'll be here still.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If I’m being brutally honest with you I’ve changed my opinion of Kyle I think he’s a very decent human being
I somewhat do think Annie is wearing the trousers
I believe he would like to be in Kairos life but he’s been given an ultimatum which is harsh

I know some people will roll their eyes reading this but it’s just my opinion.

It’s not fair you have a dirty bit of fun and you’re punished internally and financially for the rest of your life by a lying scheming person that should be locked up for lying to her followers and profiting off those bangles !

She’s only had that little boy for financial gains
I think the reason he doesn’t see the child.. is because of the way she carries on it will be too difficult with the list of demands which would include
She has to be there
Annie cannot be there
It’s easier to take the road less travelled, it would be endless telephone calls, excuses to call, illness.. it would open up a new level of batshit crazy that would make Carole Baskin look sane 😌😌

• Haha
Could be loopy tho

Why can’t he tell her to change it ? This is my issue he wants no part in his life and will Provide for him until he finishes education
Same…

He probably has no say init. Although, do we actually know for a fact his surname is Walker 🤔 (although she is that crazy to do it)

• Haha
I think the reason he doesn’t see the child.. is because of the way she carries on it will be too difficult with the list of demands which would include
She has to be there
Annie cannot be there
It’s easier to take the road less travelled, it would be endless telephone calls, excuses to call, illness.. it would open up a new level of batshit crazy that would make Carole Baskin look sane 😌😌
OMG you're right. She's Carole Baskin and Kyle is Jungle Joe or whatever his name is stood in the gift shop announcing he'll never financially recover from this!

bleeping genius.

• Haha
She has to be there
Annie cannot be there
YES!!!
She doesn’t want Annie involved. I mean, no one wants another woman ‘mum’ figure involved in their child’s life, but of all people, NOT Annie
The demands are definitely as you say. Annie isn’t allowed there, only Loz and Cyle. Not even the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
YES!!!
She doesn’t want Annie involved. I mean, no one wants another woman ‘mum’ figure involved in their child’s life, but of all people, NOT Annie
The demands are definitely as you say. Annie isn’t allowed there, only Loz and Cyle. Not even the kids
When you say not even the kids you include Cairo in that too, right? She just wants alone time with Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could be loopy tho

I was on here before and now again but I’m not laurenhoebag🤣 just incase you’s thought that 🤣🤣 I wish I had insider information 😫last time I was accused of being Annie🤣 I’m sure at least one user here has had encounters with Kyle. She seemed to know that he called Annie peck the head chatting up ladies🤔 how anyone still falls for Lauren’s lies is baffling to me, she constantly contradicts herself.

She has to be there
Annie cannot be there
She would also grill Cairo on his return to her and then do a vardy and sell anything she could on them. Co parenting with a narc is not easy at all. They have no issue claiming abuse etc. could you imagine if Cairo came home with a bruise 🤯 she would tell it that Annie beat him up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think this thread is one of the best.. has it’s good and bad moments.. not clicky and we have only been moderated once… 🤣🤣 I like new members giving new perspective too or when we have had some new ☕☕☕. So welcome New tattlers, enjoy the comedy and don’t forget to nose at the wiki 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think this thread is one of the best.. has it’s good and bad moments.. not clicky and we have only been moderated once… 🤣🤣 I like new members giving new perspective too or when we have had some new ☕☕☕. So welcome New tattlers, enjoy the comedy and don’t forget to nose at the wiki 🤩
The best ********
Wagatha is great as an interim thread tho

don’t like any others 😂

I felt sad we were told off :( I tried to make a joke and it got deleted 😂😂😂
I like that we also have different opinions
I feel sometimes on other threads you can’t even have an opinion it’s majority or get out 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.