Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They print a daily listing of cases so if she wants me to sit and wait I will 😂😂😂😂😂
I’ll never forget her saying she wishes they got her lawyer in the shot

How many lawyers you had now Lairen ?
#DEBTSPILING
#NoNoNo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Without us all violating rules.

Who's getting the better of it Kyle or Loz?
I know getting told off by mod, she should be satisfied, She had one job opening her legs

They print a daily listing of cases so if she wants me to sit and wait I will 😂😂😂😂😂
I’ll never forget her saying she wishes they got her lawyer in the shot

How many lawyers you had now Lairen ?
#DEBTSPILING
#NoNoNo
It’s actually there…

I tell you what not to derail I laughed out loud in work today from some of the quotes on the Wagatha thread, especially the Peter Andre 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know getting told off by mod, she should be satisfied, She had one job opening her legs

It’s actually there…

I tell you what not to derail I laughed out loud in work today from some of the quotes on the Wagatha thread, especially the Peter Andre 🤣🤣🤣
Oh dear. Would Kyle be very unhappy?

She's an absolute oxygen thief

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Wonder how long the president of begs will be on private?

I still wonder what she could possibly sing about, I opened my legs for the sole purpose of trapping a rich man and trying to extort him. No man will go near that, she spins so many lies to her followers and they all believe her, God she must just attract stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know case law ?
I want to know why it’s all published if we’re not allowed to speak about it ?
When I say we I’m referring to like the public I don’t mean on tattle

Who are the judges publishing it for??? Why doesn’t it just go to those in question ?
Genuine question I’m fascinated how it all works
I understand the media not putting it on the papers but why can’t the general public speak about public documents 😂

Reactions: 5

I think he would be unhappy, like I have said she lives a Ferrari lifestyle on a Honda budget, and expects others to foot the bill for everything, without any consideration of how she will pay it back.. and is probably sulking now as it’s under the microscope

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's just not a nice person, no wonder her sisters don't take anything to do with her, I would be disgusted if I was related or had a sibling like Liaryn, absolute low life scum, its just the way she never thinks she's wrong and take zero accountability for her own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder how long the president of begs will be on private?

I still wonder what she could possibly sing about, I opened my legs for the sole purpose of trapping a rich man and trying to extort him. No man will go near that, she spins so many lies to her followers and they all believe her, God she must just attract stupid
Exactly that ⬆⬆ no job prospects, no man prospects, she just a magazine deal left really oh and only fans… but she still has no worries like the rest of us.. with her house, and regular dole maintenance money 💵

Reactions: 8

If I’m being brutally honest with you I’ve changed my opinion of Kyle I think he’s a very decent human being
I somewhat do think Annie is wearing the trousers
I believe he would like to be in Kairos life but he’s been given an ultimatum which is harsh

I know some people will roll their eyes reading this but it’s just my opinion.

It’s not fair you have a dirty bit of fun and you’re punished internally and financially for the rest of your life by a lying scheming person that should be locked up for lying to her followers and profiting off those bangles !

She’s only had that little boy for financial gains

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly that ⬆⬆ no job prospects, no man prospects, she just a magazine deal left really oh and only fans… but she still has no worries like the rest of us.. with her house, and regular dole maintenance money 💵
Fleecing off everyone else, living a rich wife's lifestyle on a mistresses budget. She has no intention of bettering herself

Reactions: 11
If I’m being brutally honest with you I’ve changed my opinion of Kyle I think he’s a very decent human being
I somewhat do think Annie is wearing the trousers
I believe he would like to be in Kairos life but he’s been given an ultimatum which is harsh

I know some people will roll their eyes reading this but it’s just my opinion.

It’s not fair you have a dirty bit of fun and you’re punished internally and financially for the rest of your life by a lying scheming person that should be locked up for lying to her followers and profiting off those bangles !

She’s only had that little boy for financial gains

She needed money and a way to fund herself without working, she planned this. Kyle is an idiot but liaryn has made it impossible for Kyle to have a relationship with that boy even if he wanted to.

She's all about as much money has she can lay her greedy stinking mitts on.

I would be very surprised if Kyle ever strays again, he has been well and truly burned

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know case law ?
I want to know why it’s all published if we’re not allowed to speak about it ?
When I say we I’m referring to like the public I don’t mean on tattle

Who are the judges publishing it for??? Why doesn’t it just go to those in question ?
Genuine question I’m fascinated how it all works
I understand the media not putting it on the papers but why can’t the general public speak about public documents 😂
I am not sure to be honest as I have read the front of some court documents and it states the judgement has been given in private and names have been changed to protect identities, then says something about contempt of court… Whereas the Vardy case doesn’t have this on the front so can be referenced… maybe it’s like a super injunction ?? Who knows one thing is for sure these baby mamis sure enough Keep their lips sealed for the first time ever 😉 when it comes to this part….

• Heart
Has this been the quickest thread we have got through since puma gate or “FYI its a boy”. We usually take ages to make it to a new thread 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needed money and a way to fund herself without working, she planned this. Kyle is an idiot but liaryn has made it impossible for Kyle to have a relationship with that boy even if he wanted to.

I would be very surprised if Kyle ever strays again, he has been well and truly burned
Well she it’s all she has ever aspired to be….. it’s just she has the B &M version of it now…

Wiki Queen you can do the next thread btw so think of your pill questions I’ll still do a recap !
You loved me this morning.. thought I set myself up for a wag lifestyle on a Lizzy budget.. of course I will 😉😉 Can we add please we got Mod’d ha ha. Told off🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

What I find sad is she’s willing to sacrifice falling in love one day just to look rich on Instagram
With the money Kyle provides her with
She’ll always be in court for the next 18 years
Nothing with be enough because she doesn’t want to work

Being in a relationship will duck up her care package so she will be getting married sorry to upset you all

She’s an influencer ?
Yet like you said yday her page is private ?
She’s hiding from Kyle because she’s pretending to be hard done by when in fact she is not
I actually want his team to spy on her page like the Dubai holiday she’s a sneaky lying rat
That’s the only reason she does not post often
Because she pretends she’s in pain and needs a rest from Kairo 😡she makes me mad

Reactions: 10
The impression I got from Annie’s interview was that Kyle would be taking responsibility for Cairo ( maybe just financially) I think it’s decent that he’s paying for him, after all it was a one night stand he didn’t have to do a dna or take any responsibility. Conor mc Gregor paid Terri off and she had to say a dna was done and he wasn’t the dad😳🤣

Annie/Kyle live completely different lives to Lauren. I actually think it’s Lauren who has made it too difficult for him to be apart of Cairo’s life. He’s not just got Annie to consider but rrr aswel. Also the fact that Annie let her boys know about Cairo spoke volumes, if Lauren had of shut up Annie may have softened and maybe thats why she told rrr about Cairo.

I know she’s a compulsive liar but this recent “who knows what the future holds” regarding Kyle and Cairo has me wondering if Kyle has applied for 50/50

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.