Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀👀105k followers but she sees them imagine going through everyone that views your story
Mental
duck off lauryn 😂😂😂 your weird . “ we ain’t goin nowhere “ 😂 stalker you are .

who would ever stalk her when she says group who does she mean 😂

She’s the type of person who genuinely thinks her baby dads wife is jealous of her 😂

annie has the mansion the lifestyle the money the man you so desperate to have and three beautiful kids with him . Meanwhile she has a son he doesn’t want and lives in a tit tip with her mother in a normal estate sat dreaming about Annie’s life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really thinks she’s something special, she’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've realised what makes her so off-putting (facially) she has dead fish eyes. It makes her so much worse because they're popping out of her head and are absolutely soulless. Gives me the chills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact she actually sits there and looks through who’s watching her stories 🤯 must take ages!! She’s obsessed with wanting to know if Kyle is watching her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In reality it’s probably a good job Kyle is bankrolling her… Let’s face it her career prospects are zero, any brand who may not know her would Google her and see all the drama and step away… The same really with any prospective future partner one Google and they would run away… she seriously needs to step away from social media.. it’s been 2 years and she has earned no real money to sustain any sort of lifestyle… the reality is she will never aspire to have the WAG lifestyle she craves, she needs to put up, shut up and get on with raising her son… Even Chloe is sensible enough to know fame is on the wane even for her… there are lots of gonna-bes ready to step on the has-beens (famous quote by a twit)

• Haha
I’m still laughing you know why it’s worse she thought Annie was planning her wedding with Kyle and using the page to stalk her
“Piss off my page” and it was project stadium 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Omggg this is brilliant
Exactly!!! She literally must of thought Annie was on par with her intelligence! ⬇⬇
On that account I have no profile picture, no followers and literally follow wedding planners and wedding companies 🤣
Can’t believe it took me this long to realise that I’d been stressing her out.
Sorry Loz was not my intention!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly!!! She literally must of thought Annie was on par with her intelligence! ⬇⬇
On that account I have no profile picture, no followers and literally follow wedding planners and wedding companies 🤣
Can’t believe it took me this long to realise that I’d been stressing her out.
Sorry Loz was not my intention!
You have made my day, she obviously thinks Annie’s as thick as she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact she actually sits there and looks through who’s watching her stories 🤯 must take ages!! She’s obsessed with wanting to know if Kyle is watching her
It's so disturbing she thinks he would be! She's that deluded. She honestly think he wants her and Cairo but Annie got in the way of true love.

• Haha
Hold up. Why is Tattle telling me there is no Wiki for Lozza? Where's the link please?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she add that to her story tonight?
I haven’t seen it. I wonder if she’s trying to out people by blocking people from her stories and doing a Colleen Rooney…

Hold up. Why is Tattle telling me there is no Wiki for Lozza? Where's the link please?

You have to go to the side bar and go into wikis

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she add that to her story tonight?
Hahah no sorry she didn’t it’s when she thought they were spying and it was our good old project stadium 😂😂
She deleted it very fast as she was called out for copying Sian in this pic she’s the one stalking
Absolute creep
Like how the hell would she be able to see them.?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahah no sorry she didn’t it’s when she thought they were spying and it was our good old project stadium 😂😂
She deleted it very fast as she was called out for copying Sian in this pic she’s the one stalking
Absolute creep
Like how the hell would she be able to see them.?
FFS Liz. You’ve panicked me all evening 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So in the Wiki I found this

On previous threads we've discussed her claims of infertility when she said during a Q&A she wouldn't rule out having another.

Does she know what infertile means?

Next Birthday (I now know when it is thanks to the Wiki) I'm not ignoring it. I'm sending the bint a dictionary. I'll consider it a public service.

I haven’t seen it. I wonder if she’s trying to out people by blocking people from her stories and doing a Colleen Rooney
Thing about old fish-eyes is she's not that bright and we'd end up with the reveal that the account is......

Lauryn Goodman's 80th profile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So in the Wiki I found this

On previous threads we've discussed her claims of infertility when she said during a Q&A she wouldn't rule out having another.

Does she know what infertile means?

Next Birthday (I now know when it is thanks to the Wiki) I'm not ignoring it. I'm sending the bint a dictionary. I'll consider it a public service.

Thing about old fish-eyes is she's not that bright and we'd end up with the reveal that the account is......

Lauryn Goodman's 80th profile
Wagatha trial starts tomorrow so I have the last court document all 36 pages to sit and read whilst a day patient at hospital tomorrow.. 😁😁 head Wootton better be reporting since he is named in the docs ha ha

• Heart
  • Haha
Wagatha trial starts tomorrow so I have the last court document all 36 pages to sit and read whilst a day patient at hospital tomorrow.. 😁😁 head Wootton better be reporting since he is named in the docs ha ha
Hope all goes well at the hospital x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still can't get over that she thought AKW following wedding stuff was Annie 😂😂😂😂😂.

She has genuinely thought Annie has made a profile and stalked her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This thread has been absolutely hilarious today, bet Loz and her mates wish they could join in, we are that bleeping funny 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.