Lauryn Goodman #22 EspaΓ±ol nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our lauryn loves a dirty delete, in fact she loves anything dirty, cock, carpets...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been so dumb! So Lauryn blocked me on my second insta which I only made when I got engaged to follow loads of wedding ideas without them filling up my usual feed. I used my initials as my name and my initials are AKW - just realised why she blocked me when I only viewed her stories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

she may think the walkers are lurking but they might not be! 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ am howling at this, just let out a big wally laugh and Mr J was like what the duck was that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, oh my lauryn has been convinced for ages that Annie and Kyle were stalking her and it was probably you that was the culprit hahahahahaha absolute gold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Our lauryn loves a dirty delete, in fact she loves anything dirty, cock, carpets...
Spat my tea out thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’ve been so dumb! So Lauryn blocked me on my second insta which I only made when I got engaged to follow loads of wedding ideas without them filling up my usual feed. I used my initials as my name and my initials are AKW - just realised why she blocked me when I only viewed her stories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OMG!!!!!!! This is hysterical πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hahahahhaa she wrote β€œβ€˜I can see you piss off my pageβ€β€˜thinking Annie would use her own initials the absolute eeediattt

That’s so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He is only just two, that’s not a big problem at his age. Hopefully if he doesn’t develop clearer speech his Mum will be comfortable enough to flag it and help him get the support he needs.
There is no shame in having a speech delay.
I definitely read this in the wrong way, and I am sorry and ashamed one of the top tier would say something In support πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m slightly hungover and not on top form
Can someone tell me why she’s duct taped green carpet in the garden? Is she too cheap to buy AstroTurf? Sorry is anyone has duct taped in their garden. I do not wish to offend anyone πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Piss of my page πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It wasn't even Annie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what an absolute fanny she is, as if Annie would be on your page, and yeah let's use my real initials.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ honest to duck, that wee boy has absolutely no chance in life with that neanderthal mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I definitely read this in the wrong way, and I am sorry and ashamed one of the top tier would say something In support πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m slightly hungover and not on top form
Can someone tell me why she’s duct taped green carpet in the garden? Is she too cheap to buy AstroTurf? Sorry is anyone has duct taped in their garden. I do not wish to offend anyone πŸ˜‚

What? Like she has duct tape instead of grass? Would anyone do that??

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Woooow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ really does think the world revolves around herπŸ˜‚πŸ€―

She's removed her second comment. The first one is still there. What a weirdo. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The funny thing is, the bloody thread title says it all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Piss of my page πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It wasn't even Annie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what an absolute fanny she is, as if Annie would be on your page, and yeah let's use my real initials.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ honest to duck, that wee boy has absolutely no chance in life with that neanderthal mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What? Like she has duct tape instead of grass? Would anyone do that??
Am I lyinggg? Im sure I’ve seen it duct taped πŸ˜‚
But anyway, this is the cheap carpet/artificial grass

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I lyinggg? Im sure I’ve seen it duct taped πŸ˜‚
But anyway, this is the cheap carpet/artificial grass
Wtf, she fair likes her manky carpets doesn't she, she's even got dirty carpets in green as well as cream.

You go lauryn hun, you bin that hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still laughing you know why it’s worse she thought Annie was planning her wedding with Kyle and using the page to stalk her
β€œPiss off my page” and it was project stadium πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Omggg this is brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m still laughing you know why it’s worse she thought Annie was planning her wedding with Kyle and using the page to stalk her
β€œPiss off my page” and it was project stadium πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Omggg this is brilliant

It's....project stadiums account

πŸ€©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Annie definitely stalks you Lauryn, OK den... Annie who Kyle clearly wants to be with, has his 3 wanted and cherished sons, the wedding ring, the money, the lifestyle, the house, Kyle wanted her to be Mrs walker NOT YOU get over it but she's jealous of you🀣 that had to trap him because you thought that would make him want you when he clearly only wanted a shag. Please somebody stop this nutcase. Poor unwanted Cairo Goodman conceived only because his mother had an agenda. Lumbered with her as a role model 🀣🀣 she gets worse all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€105k followers but she sees them imagine going through everyone that views your story
Mental
Deluded twit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as if anyone gives a tit! Only people viewing her stories are us lot laughing at her tragic existence and maybe Kyles lawyers after evidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.