Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
When you thought you had a chance to be mrs walker vs realising he can’t stand you in pictures

Sure changed her tune 😂😂😂what an absolute fool
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Pick me Kyle!!! Pick me!!! Pick me over Annie!!! I’m wifey material, even though i’m a benefit scrounger!!! Me you and Kairo can live happily!!! Beg.

EFAAD393-B4CE-42C4-B863-0DCA49261513.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

titan22

VIP Member
Now we finally know what was going on behind the scenes at pooma🤣🤣 better luck next time lauren🤣
puma and Kyle have teamed up for mental health awareness and puma have let Kyle design a kit dedicated to mental health.

• Haha
  • Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I’m glad I found here I’d been watching for months on Instagram thinking surely this isn’t real and then I googled her and this came up I just read for ages then had to join, and then I read the one from the beginning and it’s even more insane that I could possibly imagine!! Uno when u do or say something and your like omg I shouldn’t have done that and you lie in bed dying of embarresment ??? Well at what point will that feeling kick in for her????

• Haha
  • Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
It really is draining my husbands ex was exactly like lauryn and trust me it causes issues . My husband ended up really poorly mentally and had a breakdown . He gave exactly how much he was told to pay CSA . She still wanted more we always gave what we could on top of the maintenance aswell . She then stopped contact because she gets more money the less he has his child so he had to go court she was pure evil . It caused rows within our home because she would do crazy things out of jealousy towards myself and our new baby and that would then upset me . Like ringing my work trying to get me sacked . Posting malicious lies . Luckily once we got police involved she was done for harassment and I had injunctions in place to stop her contact us at all .

it’s really not good so my heart goes out to Annie . Kyke will be feeling it aswell I know he made a huge mistake but mentally he probably isn’t ok .
It is so fucking draining. I know I binned the whole situation with the former Mr Fox but his ex was fucking deranged.

They share a child who has behavioural issues and needs medication for further issues. She was perfectly nice to my face but used to moan I bought a house (pre-meeting the former Mr Fox) and made sure it deliberately didn't have enough room for their child. Nope, not true. They broke up when he was 3 and I came into the picture when he was 7 and he's now a teen.

We would have him a couple of times a week for dinner and on more than one occasion she would disappear and try to make us keep him overnight, with no space - my young children/my pregnancy and then newborn, without his medication and expect everyone to adapt to his destructive behaviour. She was not amused when I told her that her child isn't my responsibility anymore than mine are hers and she can either collect him or I'll report her for child abandonment. She never tried it again though.

This was after she purchased a dog and changed it's name to the same as Foxling 2's name. She had demanded the Former Mr Fox live with her 50% of the time to help with their child more, would ring middle of the night to say he needed to go over to sort their child's behaviour etc.

She would also insist on being invited to all family events and would act as though they were a couple. She threw a fit when they put their foot down and stopped inviting her. She never attended or wanted to attend ANY before I was around. The list goes on.

She used to pretend to the school that they were still together, despite it being me doing his homework with him, me and his Dad attending parents evenings and his Dad updating his address details to reflect living at my address, she changed them back to act as though they lived together.

The list goes on. She's now unhappy that he won't move back in with her as I've kicked him out. He said it would disrespectful to me and he wants to repair things with me etc. She thinks I'm really selfish as, after I gave birth and nearly died last year, she wasn't in the first people I text about the baby. She is also trying to convince my ex that the baby, conceived during lockdown when neither of us left the house unless it was together, may not be his because baby looks like me and their child looks like him... seriously.

It is draining. I had so many headaches I thought my eyesight was going since kicking him out I've realised it was just stress.

Some women are fucking insane and Beggy Bangles is one of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

chocdip

VIP Member
Kairo is me 30 odd years ago

absent father who couldn't give a shit

a mother who kept me away from extended family

now i'm a mother myself i don't have any family support because i always grew up lonely

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Congratulations to @PenelopeStraw on yet another winning thread tittle 🏆

Lauryn Squatman;

It was bank holiday weekend at the age of 28 I realised that Instagram is just a stage.

- Lauryn Goodman 3 holidays a year, designer queen, ex model 🤥 had a fun night of lambrini with 3 friends.
We witnessed the squalor she really she lives in.

- Living room heaving with Amazon parcels shoved in every corner.
- Dirty carpet
- Mix match wine glasses (can’t get over this)
- Tv the size of the one you see on the plane
- Friend finding out on live that Lauryn Noman is part Persian ( she should have known this)

By the morning the footage was removed !
We said it would be and low and behold our puppet removed it after being ripped to shit.

- Pretending she didn’t understand Insta live
- The wicked witch of Brighton stated that folk on Tattle just ‘ sit there’ I think we now have to type standing up.
- Lauryn has ‘fans’ in Spain apparently wishing her a happy Mother’s Day
- We saw what Lauryn looked like and I can assure you it was nothing like any picture on her grid
- Replied to tattle on more than one occasion
- As always sent dms to herself
- Please see thread 21 for the real Lauryn Goodman
- Not been Gagged

Cairo Goodman;
- Apparently has two bilingual parents ( Heidi & Carron)
- His privacy is the most important thing to his mami, which is why she will not show his face
- What she will do though, is tell you that he goes to a Spanish nursery in Brighton ( safety concerns my arse)
- Stuffed his mami’s face with biscuits to shut her up
- Got more Nike socks the little influencer x
- We cannot confirm or deny if he went to his cousins bday

Heidi Goodman
- Plus Sized but doing okay it appears

Carron Joolie Goodman
- Had a night off ! You go girl

Previous Thread;

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
This thread is great cos you don't get anyone jumping down your throat, apart from the odd mate of lauryn who quickly fucks off.

Still can't believe the daft cow put her profile to public and started comparing herself to Elle Woods, tagging PLT like they would be interested in working with instas biggest beg

• Haha
  • Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Kyles biggest regret in life must be sticking his dirty dick in lauryn 💀 this is ultimate karma having to deal with her for 18 years for being a cheating slimeball

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I do find it so very odd that people just jump on a thread they know fuck all about and never comment only to tell us how offended they are (ain't bovvered)

It's the height of bad manners and quite frankley, not tattle etiquette.

No one know who that posters son is, why are people so weird?

That dolls getting ignored, she's annoying me now. One of tattles SJW, get in the bin

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Belleboo

VIP Member
Sorry guys you’ll all have a million notifications from me cause I’ve had a few days off, you’re all funny as fuck and I agree with pretty much everything said!
I’m not doing a Lauryn and stalking you all, promise!
Kyle does look rough, I can imagine it really is taking it’s toll and I really hope Annie is ok and coping.
I’ve mentioned before I’m a single Mam and it’s disgraces like Lauryn that make me slightly hesitant to tell my story as the one she paints is actually very similar to my own (very true) story. I’m absolutely mortified in case anyone would think I was lying and either trying to trap a bloke or rinse one.
She gives single mothers an undeserved bad name!

• Heart

So so able

I am dying at these memorable moments. You lot are #geniuses 🤣🤣

Personally for me, her stand out moment was the pond rescue/moncler coat day out #hero #chavcoat #bikinibody #twat

• Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Comments like these are the reason I feel the need to defend my son every single day. IGNORANT. My little boy was 2 in December. He's deaf in his left ear and it's massively affected his speech and development socially etc. Comments like yours make me feel so sad. So what if Kairo isn't talking perfectly. He's just turned two. My little boy is getting there but being rude and making comments like yours. You should be ashamed.
Keep your wig on. Youre obviously not a regular on this thread or you would realise
Comments like these are the reason I feel the need to defend my son every single day. IGNORANT. My little boy was 2 in December. He's deaf in his left ear and it's massively affected his speech and development socially etc. Comments like yours make me feel so sad. So what if Kairo isn't talking perfectly. He's just turned two. My little boy is getting there but being rude and making comments like yours. You should be ashamed.
Keep your wig on. Youre clearly not a regular on here or youd know exactly what op was on about. Ie. Cairo has been talking amazing fluent english and spanish since launching out of mamis womb.

• Haha