Lauryn Goodman #21 Kai Kai, why does your mami lie lie ? We all know when you went Dubai ai šŸ·šŸ­

What is Lorraineā€™s diagnosis ?

• Scorned Woman

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Narcissist

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Stalker

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Nut Job []

Votes: 25 16.0%
  • Antisocial personality disorder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borderline personality disorder

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Histrionic personality disorder

• Dependent personality disorder

• Avoidant personality disorder

• All of the above

Votes: 98 62.8%
  • Lorraine Disorder (one of a kind mess)

Votes: 35 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow wow wow lads thread 21 !

Thanks for voting for me šŸ™šŸ½

What a bloody belter thread 20 was !!
Thread kicked off with Annie and #Kebabgate

Absolutely blinding thread and made up for the disaster thread 19 was.

Recap from last thread includes but is not limited to;

Lauryn;

• Might be in Alderley Edge
  • Might be in Brighton Del Sol
  • Might sing like a canary
  • Might not
  • Might share her story
  • Might not
  • One thing she will do though, is show you her arse in a paragraph dedicated to the kings suncream šŸ¤Æ
  • Took Heidi on a walk šŸ™šŸ½
  • Indirected Kyle about potty training
  • Argued with a user asking her why she created an insta account for Juan
  • Sent more dms to herself
  • Told people to comment on her pics even if itā€™s unrelated as apparently she misses dmsšŸ¤„( thought thatā€™s what the website was for)
  • Told everyone she would be sharing her journey, mentioned school and never shared a thing !
  • Done a count down to a pic as she has no engagement otherwise
  • Put her page on private
  • Took her page off private
  • Didnā€™t congratulate her sister on her magazine spread because sheā€™s a pathetic hater
  • Tagged grant in a pic weā€™ve seen more than sheā€™s ever seen Kyle with her arse hanging out šŸ¤®
  • Came on tattle to bash Annie and disappeared but I screenshot it šŸ˜‰
  • Replied to every negative daily fail message bashing Annie
  • Met up with more Z-listers
  • Gate crashed Chloes for aesthetically pleasing pics of the kings bday
  • Had a top up of Botox as she doesnā€™t want someone to see how sheā€™s really feeling ( KW ) via zoom court and probably looking at her in disgust
  • Still on 105k followers
  • Her little friend indirected us for calling her a catfish ( wonā€™t name her as thatā€™s what she wants)
  • Amazed by a child cleaning - first ever to do it šŸ§½
  • Selling items on depop that no one wants
  • Told us her milk journey is now over showing us her beautiful bressssss
  • Went to lunch with her sisters and filmed all her meals for the gram like the teen she is

Juan
  • Turned TWOOOO (HBD)
  • Whacked his great granddad
  • Whacked his mother ( cheers)
  • Modelling shorts you cannot see
  • Drags his feet apparently ( didnā€™t she say Kyle does )
  • Gucci for legoland
  • Street gear for bday
  • Mashing up Carrons Joolieā€™s Carpet even more with his trainers indoors
  • Thanks you all for supporting his journey ( two failed petitions) (failed website ) but thanks none the less
  • Apparently has an Instagram account incase he needs it in 16 years šŸ¤Æ( mummy thinks he will be verified by then)
  • Now the face of ā€˜Kingā€™ pot noodles ( if you know you know) šŸ˜‚
  • Fluent babbler now saying ā€˜ hi waiterā€™ since that secret Dubai trip
  • Birthday gifts include and ARE limited to FOOTBALLS FOOTBALLS FOOTBALLS

Carron Joolie
  • I was about to send out a safeguarding alert until I saw her cleaning the doors whilst her daughter watched and recorded because what 31 year old cleans up after themselves.

Heidi
  • Thank you all for your patience she is all well with her auntie Chloe, being looked after properly. I heard sheā€™s joined slimming world x

Kyle
  • Pissing on a wall

Annie
  • Will slap Lorraineā€™s phone out of her hand if she keeps harassing her !

Thread legends:

Awards last thread goes to

@hugothebear for THAT comment šŸ†
@Rose94 for those pics as usual šŸ†
@Matterbaby for those videos šŸ†
@Pointandlaugh89 for THAT dp šŸœšŸšŸ†
@catchingup2021 for that Argos comment šŸ†
@4FoxAche for that post that summarised everything šŸ†

Previous Thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have they got the paps with them today? On Chloeā€™s stories with Isla cuddling a character you can hear the clicks šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If it is paps bet his face will be in the papers she will make out itā€™s by accident bcz sheā€™s never once on a day out said remember I donā€™t post him on SM never has this been said before sheā€™s covering her arse before itā€™s leaked by accident on purpose

Recap Part 2
Welcome newbies

We are as friendly as can be until weā€™re absolutely pushed ( like Lorraine) šŸ˜‚
If youā€™re new we have started her wiki but thereā€™s so much to add it isnā€™t finished;
https://tattle.life/wiki/lauryn-goodman/

Thread 17 (All) for laughter
Thread 20 - go to page 25-27 for some jokes

( whole threads amazing but thatā€™s worth a read)

My fave pics from last thread has to be these gems

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On my way to Paultons Park for a photo with Lozza and to show all you tattle bastards heā€™s the image of his da šŸš—

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How much we betting she puts a story up later saying ā€œso lovely to meet so many of youā€ as if anyone would be going up to her or sheā€™ll put a ā€œmessageā€ on her story saying how cute Kairo is, how amazing he is and how proud she should beā€¦ can see it already.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s tagged a PR person? Wow she does work hard that Lozza! Working on a Sunday! Hope sheā€™s getting double time!

So glad your on route, Iā€™ve lost my mind trying to find plain Nike socks! Ask Begman for a link for us please šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s so full of fukin tricks
This trip was planned before her post sheā€™s using the post as an excuse
Absolute drip

• Haha
Have they got the paps with them today? On Chloeā€™s stories with Isla cuddling a character you can hear the clicks šŸ™„
It will be that bloke they know and they can see it to the side bar of shameā€¦I have been to that park when it first opened and as a parent there is no way I would be watching what I posted upā€¦ she didnā€™t have to announce she went there until later, nice to see the witches of east wick joining forces againā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s so full of fukin tricks
This trip was planned before her post sheā€™s using the post as an excuse
Absolute drip
Hoping someone will expose his face on social media then itā€™s out there then, she will go to court and use it as an excuse of why she canā€™t hide his face no longer and they cash cow can also start paying for her lifestyle

Reactions: 12
I so hope a tattler spots her in the wild today at šŸ· land. Sheā€™s such a delusional twit isnā€™t she, bleating on about being happy to greet her adoring fans but not to post King Juan on social media. Sheā€™s the sister of someone who was in CBB 7 years ago! Who gives a tit! And who would even recognise her without the layers of filters! And whoever said sheā€™s gonna be screeching KAIRO WALKER at the top of her voice, you just know this is what sheā€™ll be doing! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also her snapping her nephew for the first time but making sure she shows the designer Moncler grow
Okay Lauryn you want us to judge Chloe ?
She has a job and partner who also works
Youā€™re unemployed and not made an honest living in years big difference

Reactions: 24
Can someone tell me how this person got ā€˜famousā€™ please?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whoever goes can you tell Carron nice to see sheā€™s out and thanks for looking after juan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever seen his face does he look like Kyle? I would think if he was in fact his double she would show it? I think Chloe wee girl is her living image, so makes me think he looks like her?

Reactions: 10
Theres a ss on past threads where she posted pic of his reflection in a window/door at the zoo an he looks nothing like kyle

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.