Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you thought you had a chance to be mrs walker vs realising he can’t stand you in pictures

Sure changed her tune 😂😂😂what an absolute fool
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Pick me Kyle!!! Pick me!!! Pick me over Annie!!! I’m wifey material, even though i’m a benefit scrounger!!! Me you and Kairo can live happily!!! Beg.

EFAAD393-B4CE-42C4-B863-0DCA49261513.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry guys you’ll all have a million notifications from me cause I’ve had a few days off, you’re all funny as duck and I agree with pretty much everything said!
I’m not doing a Lauryn and stalking you all, promise!
Kyle does look rough, I can imagine it really is taking it’s toll and I really hope Annie is ok and coping.
I’ve mentioned before I’m a single Mam and it’s disgraces like Lauryn that make me slightly hesitant to tell my story as the one she paints is actually very similar to my own (very true) story. I’m absolutely mortified in case anyone would think I was lying and either trying to trap a bloke or rinse one.
She gives single mothers an undeserved bad name!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry guys you’ll all have a million notifications from me cause I’ve had a few days off, you’re all funny as duck and I agree with pretty much everything said!
I’m not doing a Lauryn and stalking you all, promise!
Kyle does look rough, I can imagine it really is taking it’s toll and I really hope Annie is ok and coping.
I’ve mentioned before I’m a single Mam and it’s disgraces like Lauryn that make me slightly hesitant to tell my story as the one she paints is actually very similar to my own (very true) story. I’m absolutely mortified in case anyone would think I was lying and either trying to trap a bloke or rinse one.
She gives single mothers an undeserved bad name!
She gives herself a bad name, she doesn’t speak for the likes of you and the other lovely single mums out there who i’m sure work their arses off to provide for their kids❤ (which is something she can’t relate too as she sponges off KW).

The only people she gives a bad name is her family, how lovely must it be having her as a relative!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lauryn just gives herself a bad name, my mum brought us up on her own from a young age and I would no way even compare my mum and Lauryn as similar single parents. Lauryns off her bleeping rocker!!

In fact she's on a completely different planet from most of the single parents I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It really is draining my husbands ex was exactly like lauryn and trust me it causes issues . My husband ended up really poorly mentally and had a breakdown . He gave exactly how much he was told to pay CSA . She still wanted more we always gave what we could on top of the maintenance aswell . She then stopped contact because she gets more money the less he has his child so he had to go court she was pure evil . It caused rows within our home because she would do crazy things out of jealousy towards myself and our new baby and that would then upset me . Like ringing my work trying to get me sacked . Posting malicious lies . Luckily once we got police involved she was done for harassment and I had injunctions in place to stop her contact us at all .

it’s really not good so my heart goes out to Annie . Kyke will be feeling it aswell I know he made a huge mistake but mentally he probably isn’t ok .
It is so bleeping draining. I know I binned the whole situation with the former Mr Fox but his ex was bleeping deranged.

They share a child who has behavioural issues and needs medication for further issues. She was perfectly nice to my face but used to moan I bought a house (pre-meeting the former Mr Fox) and made sure it deliberately didn't have enough room for their child. Nope, not true. They broke up when he was 3 and I came into the picture when he was 7 and he's now a teen.

We would have him a couple of times a week for dinner and on more than one occasion she would disappear and try to make us keep him overnight, with no space - my young children/my pregnancy and then newborn, without his medication and expect everyone to adapt to his destructive behaviour. She was not amused when I told her that her child isn't my responsibility anymore than mine are hers and she can either collect him or I'll report her for child abandonment. She never tried it again though.

This was after she purchased a dog and changed it's name to the same as Foxling 2's name. She had demanded the Former Mr Fox live with her 50% of the time to help with their child more, would ring middle of the night to say he needed to go over to sort their child's behaviour etc.

She would also insist on being invited to all family events and would act as though they were a couple. She threw a fit when they put their foot down and stopped inviting her. She never attended or wanted to attend ANY before I was around. The list goes on.

She used to pretend to the school that they were still together, despite it being me doing his homework with him, me and his Dad attending parents evenings and his Dad updating his address details to reflect living at my address, she changed them back to act as though they lived together.

The list goes on. She's now unhappy that he won't move back in with her as I've kicked him out. He said it would disrespectful to me and he wants to repair things with me etc. She thinks I'm really selfish as, after I gave birth and nearly died last year, she wasn't in the first people I text about the baby. She is also trying to convince my ex that the baby, conceived during lockdown when neither of us left the house unless it was together, may not be his because baby looks like me and their child looks like him... seriously.

It is draining. I had so many headaches I thought my eyesight was going since kicking him out I've realised it was just stress.

Some women are bleeping insane and Beggy Bangles is one of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It is so bleeping draining. I know I binned the whole situation with the former Mr Fox but his ex was bleeping deranged.

They share a child who has behavioural issues and needs medication for further issues. She was perfectly nice to my face but used to moan I bought a house (pre-meeting the former Mr Fox) and made sure it deliberately didn't have enough room for their child. Nope, not true. They broke up when he was 3 and I came into the picture when he was 7 and he's now a teen.

We would have him a couple of times a week for dinner and on more than one occasion she would disappear and try to make us keep him overnight, with no space - my young children/my pregnancy and then newborn, without his medication and expect everyone to adapt to his destructive behaviour. She was not amused when I told her that her child isn't my responsibility anymore than mine are hers and she can either collect him or I'll report her for child abandonment. She never tried it again though.

This was after she purchased a dog and changed it's name to the same as Foxling 2's name. She had demanded the Former Mr Fox live with her 50% of the time to help with their child more, would ring middle of the night to say he needed to go over to sort their child's behaviour etc.

She would also insist on being invited to all family events and would act as though they were a couple. She threw a fit when they put their foot down and stopped inviting her. She never attended or wanted to attend ANY before I was around. The list goes on.

She used to pretend to the school that they were still together, despite it being me doing his homework with him, me and his Dad attending parents evenings and his Dad updating his address details to reflect living at my address, she changed them back to act as though they lived together.

The list goes on. She's now unhappy that he won't move back in with her as I've kicked him out. He said it would disrespectful to me and he wants to repair things with me etc. She thinks I'm really selfish as, after I gave birth and nearly died last year, she wasn't in the first people I text about the baby. She is also trying to convince my ex that the baby, conceived during lockdown when neither of us left the house unless it was together, may not be his because baby looks like me and their child looks like him... seriously.

It is draining. I had so many headaches I thought my eyesight was going since kicking him out I've realised it was just stress.
Oh Foxy. What a tough few years you’ve had 💔
I’m absolutely gobsmacked that she named her dog after the foxling. This is something I could see our own Loz doing
Hope you are doing much better xx

@Lizzy 93 how funny are the tweets. I love getting stuck down that rabbit hole 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Foxy. What a tough few years you’ve had 💔
I’m absolutely gobsmacked that she named her dog after the foxling. This is something I could see our own Loz doing
Hope you are doing much better xx

@Lizzy 93 how funny are the tweets. I love getting stuck down that rabbit hole 😂
Well when I refused to speak to her and pointed out how much of an hole she is she changed the dog's name back and slagged me off on Facebook. She deleted the post when pretty much everyone told her she was being a malicious bleep.

She also moaned I made her child unhappy by cooking his dinner with everyone else's rather than ordering him a separate Chinese.

I am so so so much better ❤ thank you my love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I have a similar situation.. not as complex as yours, better half and I split, 2 years later he meets someone, pregnant straight away, all nice to my son at first, now alienating him, he hates staying there half of the time, she takes all his dads attention away all of the time, it’s hard to watch him go from my house happy to someone who is a twit to him, … and quite similar to beggy, it’s all about her… she palms the kid off all the time too, just used for the forever link in case of a split….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a similar situation.. not as complex as yours, better half and I split, 2 years later he meets someone, pregnant straight away, all nice to my son at first, now alienating him, he hates staying there half of the time, she takes all his dads attention away all of the time, it’s hard to watch him go from my house happy to someone who is a twit to him, … and quite similar to beggy, it’s all about her… she palms the kid off all the time too, just used for the forever link in case of a split….
I understand what you mean and hope your Son is okay. Anyone who allows aomeone to treat their child badly was never the better half of anything. He was your lesser half and he's her equal ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lairen needs to make her actions clearer. She has and always been receiving child maintenance. What she is pushing is for MORE and MORE and MORE. She letting her followers think she isn’t getting anything

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lairen needs to make her actions clearer. She has and always been receiving child maintenance. What she is pushing is for MORE and MORE and MORE. She letting her followers think she isn’t getting anything
Of course she is, but she lives beyond her means so demands more, wasting money other peoples money on appeals…
What I don’t get and find interesting is if it wasn’t for Chloe who’s coat tails she rides on, how did she expect to live and pay for a luxury lifestyle ?

Reactions: 10
This 100000%. I’ve said it a million times on here but she could be on a VERY good little number if she has kept her big ugly trap shut, kept KW and AW name out of her damn mouth and got on with her life. I think she would’ve been given a good payout, probably got a house and would’ve been set up for life. The problem is that she is DESPERATE for fame and genuinely thinks that KW should be with her so she can’t cope with the fact that he ignores her very existence and their son. She’s the reason Kairo doesn’t see his dad - she should be bleeping ashamed of herself. How the hell could KW see him when she behaves like this?

she’s the decorum of a sewer rat and doing this for ‘single mums’. Sorry but most single mums wouldn’t pretend they didn’t receive maintenance nor would they expect their ‘ baby daddy’ to fund their lifestyle. You think I will ask my daughters father for money? No thanks - everything she has I’ve worked hard for, if you want to provide then that’s cool and if not don’t worry she has everything she will ever need 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If I were Kyle I would be paying nursery fees directly to the nursery meaning that poverty line Lauryn can work as much as possible.
Maybe she could get a job as the ‘before’ shot in plastic surgery photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Omg how awful for you and your little family. What a nightmare of a woman. I hope you're ok and things settle down soon. I know it's hard with young children but I hope you manage to take some time for yourself. You're so right about the headaches and eyesight, it is stress and you need some relax time ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This 100000%. I’ve said it a million times on here but she could be on a VERY good little number if she has kept her big ugly trap shut, kept KW and AW name out of her damn mouth and got on with her life. I think she would’ve been given a good payout, probably got a house and would’ve been set up for life. The problem is that she is DESPERATE for fame and genuinely thinks that KW should be with her so she can’t cope with the fact that he ignores her very existence and their son. She’s the reason Kairo doesn’t see his dad - she should be bleeping ashamed of herself. How the hell could KW see him when she behaves like this?

she’s the decorum of a sewer rat and doing this for ‘single mums’. Sorry but most single mums wouldn’t pretend they didn’t receive maintenance nor would they expect their ‘ baby daddy’ to fund their lifestyle. You think I will ask my daughters father for money? No thanks - everything she has I’ve worked hard for, if you want to provide then that’s cool and if not don’t worry she has everything she will ever need 💅
Yep totally agree! She’s done a psycho move and thought if I can’t have you (or you haven’t chosen me) I’m going to make you pay through the nose. Typical narcissist behaviour. I could put money on it if he gave her the tiniest compliment her legs will be sprawled like a frog 🐸. this money and house she’s after she is going to live an extremely lonely life. As she is so obsessed with footballers they are not going to go near her with a barge pole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi Lauren, just giving you the heads up that’s it’s Mother’s Day in America if you or one of your ‘followers’ wants to wish it to you 😘 Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Cairo’s speech is shocking. Genuinely can’t understand a word he says 🥴

Reactions: 19
She just uploaded a video to her stories of her and son saying “weeeee” because he was spinning some kind of wheel.

and I’m genuinely surprised she didn’t point the camera at the floor so we couldn’t see and instead claim that he can now speak French along with fluent Spanish and limited English 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is using "Kairo Walker" like a broken record -think Kyle's legal team are protecting his privacy and this is her rebellion? Imagine having that as a Mother. I cringe for the poor kid.

Reactions: 16
Cairo’s speech is shocking. Genuinely can’t understand a word he says 🥴
He is only just two, that’s not a big problem at his age. Hopefully if he doesn’t develop clearer speech his Mum will be comfortable enough to flag it and help him get the support he needs.
There is no shame in having a speech delay.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.