Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is big Beggy Elle Woods absolutely begging for attention.

Embarrassing her son again for the future, shes not doing it for her son she is lazy.

Shes a lazy embarrassment to females everywhere. I want to get knocked up to an unwilling partner and i want all their money.

i am now at high court with my begging bowl, please kyle can i have some more 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Elle Wood vibes??? Shes a lawyer, working, earning money. You’re a skank taking a footballer to court (with a lawyer in tow) to rinse money because you trapped him with a baby!!! Totally bleeping different 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s a list of the cases that day… however there is print on the front of the documents to say what can be published. a lot cannot in family court, and you can be done for contempt of court if you publish or link extracts from cases it usually states if the judgement was delivered in private then it cannot be published in media

It’s like popcorn 🍿 day everyday with her…..
Yeah there is absolutely no detail shown, just what’s available to the public. There was a bit of dubiety as to whether there was a court hearing, interestingly it was shown under Goodman as opposed to Walker it’s probably her appealing. She’s such a greedy beg.

NO bleeping WAY!!!!! has she just posted that to her grid 🙈 Absolutely mortifying! She has absolutely no shame! Big brass neck n no knickers kinda gal!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What sort of thing do u go to high court for? I thought the high court was for serious crimes?

Reactions: 6
Elle woods does goes the extra mile and follow her boyfriend to college Lauryn does follow Kyle to Cheshire. Elle woods also lives of her daddy!! But Elle makes friends, works hard towards a career and stops being a selfish cow….. is that what’s incoming?!

posting that on her story is a desperate BEG for attention she needs people to comment “go on mama” with all those men slating mums that follow her.

disclaimer - some men are pricks
Some women are pricks
If you only know men that are pricks then you don’t know the right men!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I heard that the elder two are the spitting image of Annie, but the youngest is the double of Kyle - all lovely looking happy boys. I can't help thinking she's trying to imply that cairo is the same as the youngest *just because* he has "curly" hair like the youngest. Unfortunately the walkers youngest has a tight ringlet curl that needs no encouragement with products.
You’re absolutely spot on, she is trying to imply they are both similar but their youngest has the most tight natural curls, completely different to Kairos loose baby curls.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah there is absolutely no detail shown, just what’s available to the public. There was a bit of dubiety as to whether there was a court hearing, interestingly it was shown under Goodman as opposed to Walker it’s probably her appealing. She’s such a greedy beg.

NO bleeping WAY!!!!! has she just posted that to her grid 🙈 Absolutely mortifying! She has absolutely no shame! Big brass neck n no knickers kinda gal!
Doesn’t mean it cannot be found… however you are not allowed to post it up, hence why she doesn’t sing like a canary.. she cannot legally… so has to maintain the constant
digs…

What sort of thing do u go to high court for? I thought the high court was for serious crimes?
No not necessarily, appeals are dealt with by high court so for example if she wanted more money and they said no, she can appeal and this is where it’s heard… however it’s very expensive and as we all know Qc and barristers are the only winners

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: thinks she’s Elle woods in her baggy pink pants, she’s just providing tattle with bantz

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely even court cannot force someone to buy another person a house if that’s what it is she’s after?? That’s mental if so 🤯🤯

Doesn’t mean it cannot be found… however you are not allowed to post it up, hence why she doesn’t sing like a canary.. she cannot legally… so has to maintain the constant
digs…
Yeah but I was talking about what I had posted, it was just basic info available to the public. If there was anything juicy I’m sure the media would be first in line with what they’re able to post.
Anyways she is moaning that 2 years and this is still going on like she’s some victim, it’s her that is issuing demands from them or there would be none of this whatsoever. She absolutely boils my piss with the poor me act!

• Heart
It’s these two for me 😂😂😂😂😂custody battle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have to say I’m almost lost for words

Hi lauryn seeing as you’re excellent at replying please can you advise what your case will do for other single mothers ?
are you going to open your home ? Like one big mansion party ?
Are you donating your big fat pay cheque to single mothers ?
Please advise deeply confused xxxx

Attachments

• Haha
It’s these two for me 😂😂😂😂😂custody battle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have to say I’m almost lost for words

Hi lauryn seeing as you’re excellent at replying please can you advise what your case will do for other single mothers ?
are you going to open your home ? Like one big mansion party ?
Are you donating your big fat pay cheque to single mothers ?
Please advise deeply confused xxxx
Lauryn is an expert on courts now after the benefit fraud saga and now this. Wonder if the judge brought that up ey? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg he’s so gorgeous 🥺🥰
Isn’t he, his hair is unreal and not a bit of product in sight. I just think it’s so sad that she is out to destroy this family! I appreciate Kyle made the mistake but she just will not let it go and is constantly baiting Annie, like with her new grid post. She’s vile.

• Heart
If loz is slagging off the my little coco range she should jump over on the Rochelle humes thread seeing as she spends so much time on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.