Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious she has gone private… Chloe must be ready to do a reveal of her son.. who will be shown all over and she will be furious she can’t show his… hence why the literally the covers on his face are getting smaller…. And the reason she has also gone private too so Kyle will interact via solicitor if she does… strange that Chloe takes her daughter and drops her at nursery but Kairo doesn’t get to go as Beggy will have to fork out for it, you would think they would go to the same one
I can imagine Lairen claiming how much she has to sacrifice to raise Johnathan that’s why I want to know if she’s shown your honour she was earning 0 before Kerching was born

Yup you would think they would go together, but Johnathan is too famous and cool to interact with children his own age he has his socks on show and cornrows and speaks 10 languages and he’s not even 2 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how Loz feels about Kyle not being called up today, does that diminish a bit of his shine for her? 🥴
Screw Lauren I am disappointed - not from a England fan perspective but from a reader of this thread perspective! Interesting that Kyle discussed it with Southgate. He most likely wants to spend time with Annie & RRR. She won’t be able to meltdown when he plans now! What will she do!

Reactions: 10
I wonder how Loz feels about Kyle not being called up today, does that diminish a bit of his shine for her? 🥴
She’ll probably gloat that he’s not, like she did before - can’t remember what happened. He might’ve missed a pen/lost an important game/got sent off. Think it was for City 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
i hate comparing kids because everyone develops differently but I’m gonna 🙂🙂🤣🤣🤣
Lydia brights daughter is extremely advanced
I have never heard a 2 year old speak like her

she makes Johnathan look like a fool
So I would rather Lairen shut her beak and look at Lydia bright and she will stop posting him speaking !!!
His age mates are fluent in ENGLISH
Yes the video of her counting to ten is so adorable. 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Screw Lauren I am disappointed - not from a England fan perspective but from a reader of this thread perspective! Interesting that Kyle discussed it with Southgate. He most likely wants to spend time with Annie & RRR. She won’t be able to meltdown when he plans now! What will she do!
Kyle has had a crappy few months and probably asked for a bit of time to relax and be with his wife and children. Another possibility is that Annie is pregnant and, as she's previously miscarried, he wants to be with her as a support in the early stage.

That would definitely piss on Lauryn's chips. Especially when name number 4 appeared on the boots.

Puma would be staffless by lunch. Lauryn would be marching through the streets of Cheshire and the Ethiad would be torn down. The meltdown would be sensational.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Kyle has had a crappy few months and probably asked for a bit of time to relax and be with his wife and children. Another possibility is that Annie is pregnant and, as she's previously miscarried, he wants to be with her as a support in the early stage.

That would definitely piss on Lauryn's chips. Especially when name number 4 appeared on the boots.

Puma would be staffless by lunch. Lauryn would be marching through the streets of Cheshire and the Ethiad would be torn down. The meltdown would be sensational.
Puma would be in administration. All the males walking out in disgust and disbelief like last time. World cup cancelled lmaooo 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Puma would be in administration. All the males walking out in disgust and disbelief like last time. World cup cancelled lmaooo 😭
Man City banned from the EFL, Southgate shunned as an outcast and Pep wailing in despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His hair isn’t Afro it’s just curly, 3/4 children have Afro hair & one has just soft curls similar to kairo, it doesn’t need a shitload of product on it, the others does to keep it moisturised & healthy.
I meant my children 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was reading the wiki update and I realised where I've seen these shoes before......does anyone want to take a guess? 🥴
View attachment 1128670
I'll give you a hint 🙃 She's not called the Walker stalker for nothing.
View attachment 1128671
I am catching up on the threads so sorry for random outburst by why on earth is she wearing bridal knickers to promote endo awareness month.

I never wish violence on anyone but I really wish she would slip on one of her shag bands she’s discarded on the floor xxxx

• Haha
I am catching up on the threads so sorry for random outburst by why on earth is she wearing bridal knickers to promote endo awareness month.

I never wish violence on anyone but I really wish she would slip on one of her shag bands she’s discarded on the floor xxxx
Don't feel bad, everyone she's ever come across would agree that it's for the greater good xx I have a theory that Carron Joolie lurks in these threads 😂 Like she's not on instagram but she always turns the wifi off after Loz has had a meltdown? :unsure: Also, I had a dream that she revealed Johnny's face. It was so vivid, I thought it was real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is living in my head rent free pmslllll I can’t believe she posted this
#RUNMEMYMONEY
#MIRACLEMONEY
#LIFESTYLE
#BOXROOMHELL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is living in my head rent free pmslllll I can’t believe she posted this
#RUNMEMYMONEY
#MIRACLEMONEY
#LIFESTYLE
#BOXROOMHELL
It's the way she refers to it as my money entitled witch that she is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.