Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's playing the victim again.

She isn't rested and recharged because she winds herself up and spends half the night messaging herself.

She doesn't have a village because she's alienated everyone.

She feels burntout because she's a drama queen. She does duck all. She can't be burntout but it makes a dig at Kyle and Annie because they're causing her stress.

All of the above scheming, obsessing and mind-games make her tired.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So there she is again

light is off - child has an eppy - light now on - takeaway for this Kairo.. throw a wobbler and you will get your own way..

And he has just started singing baa baa black sheep….. mmm you must have taught him.. it was definitely in English and not Spanish 😂😂 so it was the monkey the other week…..

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Notice she shows the bath so much as it's a normal bath. I don't think they do boxroom sized baths.

She's always zooming in on a small bit of the box room or the light off, however when they are at grandads it's like ohhhh look at all this unnecessary videoing I need to do because look how big grandads house is everybody.

Lairens a criminal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So there she is again

light is off - child has an eppy - light now on - takeaway for this Kairo.. throw a wobbler and you will get your own way..

And he has just started singing baa baa black sheep….. mmm you must have taught him.. it was definitely in English and not Spanish 😂😂 so it was the monkey the other week…..
i just deleted everything I was about to say, guess I’m speechless ?
She truly makes me sick to my core

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hahah yeah they said it was ready and I ignored it but I’ll get cracking I suppose 😂😂😂

Lairen Goodman… a criminal
Aw sorry Lizzy, I hope I haven’t tread on any toes or put you under any pressure to do it. I’m happy to do what I can but I don’t want to take over (especially when I’m always pages behind everyone else 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lairen gone all quiet again. She must be watching Bank Of Kyle on the tv 🥴
she's probs showing likkle man reruns of jeremy kyle considering it used to be kyles favourite tv show (he used to record it to watch when he got home from training) little did he know his life would end up being the epitome of the show 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aw sorry Lizzy, I hope I haven’t tread on any toes or put you under any pressure to do it. I’m happy to do what I can but I don’t want to take over (especially when I’m always pages behind everyone else 😂)
Don’t be so silly we’re a team 😂💜
Glad you got started we can have lots of fun doing this wiki
It will take us all a while so much to add 😂
Looks good so far 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: it's all about the money but you'll never be her honey. Time to get the get the meal tickets face out, so you can exploit him for loads of clout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is there a name of a medical condition/mental health condition that would cause someone to become obsessed with someone on an unhealthy level? At this point in my opinion her obsession with Kyle and Annie is not normal at all and she needs some help with moving on. Literally every story, every post, everything she does is with the intention of winding up or making a dig at them or an excuse to talk about them and she has no signs of stopping any time soon

She really needs to stop adding pictures that are filtered to hell. Why do people do that.. does she think everyone believes she looks like that.

Reactions: 9
Kyle walking off semi-topless. Mr Fox was like "oh bleeping hell Walker stop giving the psycho something to get excited over."

He listens ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is there a name of a medical condition/mental health condition that would cause someone to become obsessed with someone on an unhealthy level? At this point in my opinion her obsession with Kyle and Annie is not normal at all and she needs some help with moving on. Literally every story, every post, everything she does is with the intention of winding up or making a dig at them or an excuse to talk about them and she has no signs of stopping any time soon
Erotomania springs to mind; when you think someone of a higher status is in love with you.

On a serious note she displays a lot of Narcissistic traits. I’ve copied this from mayo clinic:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

• At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
    • Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
    • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
    • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
    • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
    • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
    • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
    • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched her stories. Why does she speak to her toddler like he’s an idiot? I’ve never seen a mother speak to their baby with such a disgusting attitude like that!

Reactions: 15
Yes it’s like a form of Munchausen that she has… if you read this.. some of her antics correlate.. 👨🏼‍⚕️👨🏼‍⚕️👨🏼‍⚕️

I’ve just watched her stories. Why does she speak to her toddler like he’s an idiot? I’ve never seen a mother speak to their baby with such a disgusting attitude like that!
Because she is frustrated as he doesn’t perform how she wants…. You can hear the aggression in her voice..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.