Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wayyyyyyyy behind so sorry for bringing this up again but that video 🤦🏻‍♀️. Bleating that she can’t do any more for her son - the filter wasn’t able to hide the look of contempt on her face every time he made a noise. “Kairo you’re interrupting me, making it funny” - nice backtrack, his mere presence was annoying you, pan face

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1123624
I know people have done this a few times but it’s always funny to be reminded this is what CSA say Kyle should be paying based on his yearly wage of 5.7million (according to Google) and the fact he has 3 kids at home 😂😂
So now imagine if he really is being clever with his money she will be getting a pittance, getting knocked up by a footballer backfired didn’t it hahaha
Maybe someone’s said this already but I feel like unless she’s good at saving money 😐, she has to be getting more than that but probably not because of the CSA, as you can settle child support privately. For her to be affording a £1500 coat on less than that a month, their original agreement had to be much more lucrative. He probably thought that if they settled privately and gave her what she wanted, she would leave him and his family alone. Unfortunately, she got greedy and has screwed herself. Maybe she’ll realise one day that if she’d stopped harassing them, she could have been on a pretty sweet package. I wonder how she paid back the 21k that she stole?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe someone’s said this already but I feel like unless she’s good at saving money 😐, she has to be getting more than that but probably not because of the CSA, as you can settle child support privately. For her to be affording a £1500 coat on less than that a month, their original agreement had to be much more lucrative. He probably thought that if they settled privately and gave her what she wanted, she would leave him and his family alone. Unfortunately, she got greedy and has screwed herself. Maybe she’ll realise one day that if she’d stopped harassing them, she could have been on a pretty sweet package. I wonder how she paid back the 21k that she stole?
Didn’t Chloe pay it off?

She was looking for a payday. Instead she got lumbered with a child she doesn’t seem to want and no help because she digs herself holes and can’t get out of them

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but I recall when Kylooo was tiny it being said on a thread she was getting 4k per month.

Obviously Kyle will have the best solicitor in the game and I reckon they've told him, give crazy lozza enough rope and she'll hang herself.

Since then, I think they've been back to court and Kyle's told the judge that all the money just gets used for beauty treatments, designer items for her, nights out in London etc. whilst Kylooos in rags and asked for it to be reduced as whilst he has obligations to the kid, he shouldn't have to fund Lairens "lifestyle" (remember that phrase that she keeps bleating)

They've probably got all this info from social media which is why she says Annie and Kyle Kilner are "stalking her. "

Reactions: 22
I think we ve bandied about a few amounts but don't think it's ever been confirmed when I first came to the thread I think I heard 13k a month. I'm probably guessing she gets maybe between 2k and 3k at a push.

Her instagram is public and she flaunts and # everything for anyone to see.

She has no income of her own so its blatantly obvious she is using kyles money for the child to pay for her designer gear, nights out etc. Absolutely wrong thing to do. She just doesn't seem to grasp the fact it's not her lifestyle it's the fact that she isn't earning her own to pay for her stuff. She thinks she's his partner in her weird little brain that she should be afforded the same luxuries as Annie

Reactions: 11
There’s no way Kyle see’s her posts or stalks her, she’s deluded! His legal team will be doing all the leg work because that’s what he’s paying them for. He’s paying them to deal with her tit so he doesn’t have to. As for Annie and her sister, I’d imagine they see stuff because it gets sent in their girls group chat where they all have a good old laugh at her. I’m Annie’s age and I can assure you me and my mates would have having an absolute field day with this nutter, I can’t tell you the amount of daily memes that would be made at her expense. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Love how in chloes stories re the lay flat car seat she references the word "daddy" numerous times 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Probably won’t see my message’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Has she not seen how much Lairan has to beg for a couple of comments on her photo 😩😂
😂😂 she sees every message , I know a few people who have messaged /replied to her story and as it’s not been what she wants to hear , they’ve been blocked within minutes of sending it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fancy being that much of a deluded no mark that you ll only agree with the messages not calling you a a benefit cheating unemployed hustler and a bully.

She could have used her SM to her advantage but she fucked that right up

Reactions: 12
😂😂 she sees every message , I know a few people who have messaged /replied to her story and as it’s not been what she wants to hear , they’ve been blocked within minutes of sending it 😂
I agree. General messages asking where kylows coat/wellies etc are from never get a response unless ur next msg slates kyle or annie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I 100% believe she would’ve got more if she kept her mouth shut. She didn’t need to put his name in the papers. I reckon she was distraught when he said he was back with Annie and sold his name. I doubt they would’ve spoken about child maintenance when she was 5 months pregnant
I don’t think she was banking on Kyle stopping her from showing his face and let’s face it… her job would have been phoning the paparazzi for photo opportunities aka taking him to the games etc… she planned to monetise him the whole time and this is what backfired 😌😌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she was banking on Kyle stopping her from showing his face and let’s face it… her job would have been phoning the paparazzi for photo opportunities aka taking him to the games etc… she planned to monetise him the whole time and this is what backfired 😌😌
Im so glad this has happened, and it just proves, as Jessie J once sang
‘It’s all about the money’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That story she put up about give me the money of something showed exactly who she is and what she is after. I'm glad she is being out smarted. Hate greedy folk with a passion, if she was being greedy for a higher salary in her workplace then that's a different story but she basically wants someone else's earnings to keep her, disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let’s make it clear for you Lauryn. Kyle is not obligated to fund YOUR lifestyle, where it be eating in luxury restaurants with designer clothes or eating Cadbury chocolate at home at 9-10pm. Unfortunately he is obligated to fund for Kairos life and future because you trapped him. If YOU want something, YOU have to go and get it. If YOU want a new house, YOU have to look and pay for one for yourself. Kairo is too young to have a ‘lifestyle’, so it’s YOUR lifestyle they are talking about.

You don’t NEED a house. You just NEED a two bedroom flat or something YOU can afford without Kyle’s money. Get rid of your nice car, get a cheaper one. Sell your designer brands if that’s what it takes. Just stop expecting other people to do everything for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.