Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to this meltdown earlier this month, that ll explain her going to the car to rant for her stories and doing the cow reference pointing it at Annie, she's obviously raging like duck that Annie has so much access/control its bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂 bet she didn't want Carron joolie hearing her rant. Fancy being that jealous of another woman when you were the one trying to wreck a family. Her little plan to snare herself a high profile rich person has backfired spectacularly 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going back to this meltdown earlier this month, that ll explain her going to the car to rant for her stories and doing the cow reference pointing it at Annie, she's obviously raging like duck that Annie has so much access/control its bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂 bet she didn't want Carron joolie hearing her rant. Fancy being that jealous of another woman when you were the one trying to wreck a family. Her little plan to snare herself a high profile rich person has backfired spectacularly 😂😂😂😂
Additionally, Kyle is the director of 3 different companies so she really isn't getting a penny from him. The real kicker is that she wants a house so much and all of his companies are listed as real estate companies 😂 Sounds about right that Annie will be her landlord, Lauryn will have to use her maintenance to pay them her rent 😂

Edit - No wonder Kyle was moving like a snail, he had to get his affairs in order 🤣 Poor Loz, she really thought she was the smartest in the room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tried to see if Carron is on insta to see if she sees these rants and saw this instead

I LOL’d it’s pretty obvious who created the page with the 💫
The video on the page shows how much TT and MJ are very much together and have a different kind of bond
I never realised they also have the exact same insta handle

They very much are two sisters and one beg on

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tried to see if Carron is on insta to see if she sees these rants and saw this instead

I LOL’d it’s pretty obvious who created the page with the 💫
The video on the page shows how much TT and MJ are very much together and have a different kind of bond
I never realised they also have the exact same insta handle

They very much are two sisters and one beg on
In the wise words of getmorefollowers0111 "All slappers." 😂 Next thread title? Even the bots know what's up.

@Lizzy 93 Lauryn put the 91 at the end of hers......just like Grant 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My heart breaks for that wee innocent boy.. all the adults fighting around him re money : houses : wether he is shown or not. This is going to be so damaging to him later In life. It’s tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
In the wise words of getmorefollowers0111 "All slappers." 😂 Next thread title? Even the bots know what's up.

@Lizzy 93 Lauryn put the 91 at the end of hers......just like Grant 😭
Of course she did. He's male so instantly needs to get herself round him.

Additionally, Kyle is the director of 3 different companies so she really isn't getting a penny from him. The real kicker is that she wants a house so much and all of his companies are listed as real estate companies 😂 Sounds about right that Annie will be her landlord, Lauryn will have to use her maintenance to pay them her rent 😂

Edit - No wonder Kyle was moving like a snail, he had to get his affairs in order 🤣 Poor Loz, she really thought she was the smartest in the room.
Kyle might have tit for brains but THANK GOD Annie is switched on. Beggy is a manipulative, calculating little witch but Annie has truly outsmarted her. Go on Annie!

Genuinely, after everything head and hobag have put her through, I want Annie and her kids to be happy. Perhaps, Kyle has fixed himself up and has realised that Annie deserves a million times more and is treating her properly and I hope he has. It passes me off so much that I find him funny and likable on his videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lauryn doesn't have an original thought in her head. I've just seen that Sian has a necklace with the R initial on it (classy by the way, Loz could never) and I'm willing to bet that Annie has something like it as well. After she saw that, she probably begged Chloe and Grant to buy her one as a push present (as I believe the KW necklace was gifted from Chloe).

Of course she did. He's male so instantly needs to get herself round him.

Kyle might have tit for brains but THANK GOD Annie is switched on. Beggy is a manipulative, calculating little witch but Annie has truly outsmarted her. Go on Annie!
Yes, this is all very clever of Annie and it provides her with a ton of security because even if they were to break up, he can't take her shares from her. He would have to buy them from her. She's set no matter what! Other WAGs should follow suit, not referring to Annie but its quite sad when some of the WAGs have been dating a footballer since they were teenagers and then they break up 10-15 years later with nothing to show for it as they never worked or got any qualifications and are no longer being supported.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah well, there's certainly lots going on behind the scenes, isn't there 🤔🤔
The first true thing Lauryn has ever said.

Also, we've gotten to almost 500 posts and Lauryn has been relatively calm since IWD. Hope she's got more in store for us, this thread'll be a real banger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair the money Kyle is on, they will have a financial advisor and a tit hot accountant to advise how to invest and hide money… he will also throw a fair whack into a pension pot as that cannot be touched or taken into consideration.. on top of this he will have a good barrister for family court which he won’t attend… my friend has been doing hers over zoom and as long as he is represented he doesn’t have to attend…. The mediation has probably been done and will have broken down as she will just want it all… in which Kyle in the ‘background’ has been advised to set up that company… fair play to him… she should get a job.. the lazy cow… can we have all pics of LG posted on here with a red dot covering her face as not to offend anyone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lauryn doesn't have an original thought in her head. I've just seen that Sian has a necklace with the R initial on it (classy by the way, Loz could never) and I'm willing to bet that Annie has something like it as well. After she saw that, she probably begged Chloe and Grant to buy her one as a push present (as I believe the KW necklace was gifted from Chloe).

Yes, this is all very clever of Annie and it provides her with a ton of security because even if they were to break up, he can't take her shares from her. He would have to buy them from her. She's set no matter what! Other WAGs should follow suit, not referring to Annie but its quite sad when some of the WAGs have been dating a footballer since they were teenagers and then they break up 10-15 years later with nothing to show for it as they never worked or got any qualifications and are no longer being supported.
A lot of them do it tbh that’s how I knew about it x

Reactions: 5
I bet Kyle's taking a very small wage from all these companies and Annie takes the bigger one 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

You lost Lauryn, get looking for a bedsit unless you're planning on getting a job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same, this isn’t Annie’s brains it’s a financial advisors I reckon.

Let’s face it Kyle doesn’t give a duck if their one night stand is referred to as that or a brief relationship. Lauryn does because she cares what the masses think. Kyle probably cares what Annie, his kids and family think no one else!

Lauryn really hasn’t got those relationships in her life and that is sad for little Peanut!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s even sadder for Lauryn because Annie had her first at 18/19 and has done a much better job than 30 something year old Lauryn. Not to say that teen mums can’t be good parents, I’ve seen a lot of evidence that they can but people in their 30s are generally thought to be better equipped for parenthood, at least initially. The only thing Lauryn is equipped with is Kyle’s cash.
My parents had me at 16, my Dad cheated on my Mam with someone else had a baby, took off and we didn’t see him again for years. My amazing Mother did everything with no help, went to college when I started nursery and built a good career for herself and a home for us.
She never once said a bad word about my Dad and when I was 19 and he came back in my life she fully supported me. When he died, she stood next to me at his funeral and held my hand, still not saying a word.
She was 16, absolutely brassic and still had more emotional maturity and decency than Lauryn

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My parents had me at 16, my Dad cheated on my Mam with someone else had a baby, took off and we didn’t see him again for years. My amazing Mother did everything with no help, went to college when I started nursery and built a good career for herself and a home for us.
She never once said a bad word about my Dad and when I was 19 and he came back in my life she fully supported me. When he died, she stood next to me at his funeral and held my hand, still not saying a word.
She was 16, absolutely brassic and still had more emotional maturity and decency than Lauryn
Your Mum ❤

My Mum never said anything bad about my Dad. Ever. His wife used to be horrible about my Mum.

Mum has always supported me and supports me at every turn. When I decided to end any relationship with my Dad she was the one who played devils advocate but also the one who told him to duck off when he was being a prick.

See Mum's are amazing and Lairyn is failing due to her own bitterness.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s someone I would call an amazing mami and classy, even to support you at the funeral and just not say a bad word about him.

These women that message Lairen telling her she’s amazing for simply bathing him - 😵💫
and attacking his ‘step mother’, chatting tit every night, being a lazy sloth I could go on, blows my mind

So many single mothers cracking on with things and simply trying their best
Emotionally things can get tough but two years of pure tit from her is just pure tack

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've noticed that Kairo's things (sleeping bag, other clothing items, etc.) are from Aldi/Lidl including the raisins he's eating and the crocs she's looking at now.

She spends literally thousands on clothing and cosmetics for herself but pittance of her miracle baby.

Lidl/Aldi have some good quality things and kids grow quickly so there is no judgement for buying things for him from there - my middle kid had the same sleeping bag hence I know its from Lidl/Aldi. It's the swanning round in £1500 Moncler coats, nails, sunbeds and everything else for herself.

She then gets angry Kyle refuses to pay for her lifestyle... she can't deny it and he's obviously reduced payments based on that.

She can't help herself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Some single mums give others bad reps! These examples are not them ❤
Annie and Kyle may have sat their boys down told them the situation that Lauren created and Kiaro but not slagged Lairen off and those boys will not grow up bitter towards them. Shame we can’t say the same about Lauren’s parenting attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've noticed that Kairo's things (sleeping bag, other clothing items, etc.) are from Aldi/Lidl including the raisins he's eating and the crocs she's looking at now.

She spends literally thousands on clothing and cosmetics for herself but pittance of her miracle baby.

Lidl/Aldi have some good quality things and kids grow quickly so there is no judgement for buying things for him from there - my middle kid had the same sleeping bag hence I know its from Lidl/Aldi. It's the swanning round in £1500 Moncler coats, nails, sunbeds and everything else for herself.

She then gets angry Kyle refuses to pay for her lifestyle... she can't deny it and he's obviously reduced payments based on that.

She can't help herself.
Obviously the cost of the nails and sunbeds etc speak for themselves but do we know that the coats and designer stuff are even real?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.