Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all seems to be going downhill for Lozza. And she deserves it. That’s what happens when you are greedy and malicious. It wouldn’t be that bad if she just got on with it from the start. If she didn’t expect so much from Kyle. If she just got off her ass and worked hard. She would’ve have created a life just for her and Kairo. Her life is revolved around a man who doesn’t give a tit about her or her miracle. What a sad little life Lauryn. It’s not Kyle’s miracle it’s hers. Kyle already had three, he’s been there done that. I just feel so sorry for Kairo, he really does seem like a sweet little boy but unfortunately he has a mother who is crazy, manipulative, greedy, obsessive, rude, ungrateful, selfish, deluded, self absorbed.. the list is endless lol

Also Kairo looks more like Lauryn the older he gets. I did see the screenshot of him from Chloe’s story and thought he looked more like Lauryn. You can tell even when he has a strawberry filter; they have the same eyes. There would be more if Lauryn didn’t have fillers and botox. The only resemblance to Kyle is the hair and whatever Lauryn forces on him. The Goodman genes look to be quite strong. For example, looking at Isla who is a spitting image of Chloe. Lauryn can’t change the way Kairo looks only attempt to make his hair curlier. If that was me, I’d be like thank god my kids look like me 🤣🤣 one up. You’re not involved, they look like me.. never have to mention the father lol 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Think vardy has been outcast by the better class of wags, lairen and vardy are cut from the same cloth.

Am I dreaming or did was lairen sitting on her stories in recent months saying something like you think you are so clever?, this 7 months things has obviously been defeated by whatever clever thing they have done by setting up this company and it serves her right because she fleeces all that money from her son for herself and going to aldi isn't going to make it look like she's a struggling mum since she already spends thousands on nails, aesthetics, sunbeds etc, I hope her wings have been clipped so that the money can only be used for him and if she wants a fancy life then she can bloody well work for it

Reactions: 17
This how I wanna see all her posts from now on
😂
My parents had me at 16, my Dad cheated on my Mam with someone else had a baby, took off and we didn’t see him again for years. My amazing Mother did everything with no help, went to college when I started nursery and built a good career for herself and a home for us.
She never once said a bad word about my Dad and when I was 19 and he came back in my life she fully supported me. When he died, she stood next to me at his funeral and held my hand, still not saying a word.
She was 16, absolutely brassic and still had more emotional maturity and decency than Lauryn
Aww your mum is an absolute diamond of a woman. Bless her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Think vardy has been outcast by the better class of wags, lairen and vardy are cut from the same cloth.

Am I dreaming or did was lairen sitting on her stories in recent months saying something like you think you are so clever?, this 7 months things has obviously been defeated by whatever clever thing they have done by setting up this company and it serves her right because she fleeces all that money from her son for herself and going to aldi isn't going to make it look like she's a struggling mum since she already spends thousands on nails, aesthetics, sunbeds etc, I hope her wings have been clipped so that the money can only be used for him and if she wants a fancy life then she can bloody well work for it
It would be amazing if they make her hand in her receipts at every hearing. Like every time she buys something for him, she has to log it. That would absolutely ruin her. Also, she has two companies (the first is Lago PR, ironic because her own PR is crap) and the other one is related to her son :mad:Everything about him is about her. I have no idea what she's using these companies for, she has no money. She probably uses it for fraud. I wonder if she'll try to say that the money is going to her son because it's going to "his company":cautious:

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 12.23.46 AM.png

Thought I'd pop this ad up here in case Lauryn's interested, looks right up her alley. House, cars and cash!!!! All things she loves!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m on page 14 I’ve been away for the weekend home now and catching up 😂

please be a funny read I hope it’s kicked off again 😂😂🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It would be amazing if they make her hand in her receipts at every hearing. Like every time she buys something for him, she has to log it. That would absolutely ruin her. Also, she has two companies (the first is Lago PR, ironic because her own PR is crap) and the other one is related to her son :mad:Everything about him is about her. I have no idea what she's using these companies for, she has no money. She probably uses it for fraud. I wonder if she'll try to say that the money is going to her son because it's going to "his company":cautious:

View attachment 1122339
Thought I'd pop this ad up here in case Lauryn's interested, looks right up her alley. House, cars and cash!!!! All things she loves!
We know re the companies i did some digging a while ago 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The first true thing Lauryn has ever said.

Also, we've gotten to almost 500 posts and Lauryn has been relatively calm since IWD. Hope she's got more in store for us, this thread'll be a real banger 🤣
Was thinking how are we half way through the thread she’s not said much 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's probably back out viewing properties for her new landlady's consideration

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was thinking how are we half way through the thread she’s not said much 😂😂😂😂
I told you a thread or two ago she's a boring witch. She's fortunate that we're all amazing and have great content (and parenting advice for her) WE'RE keeping this thread going. Not that beggy ho bag.

View attachment 1122339
The only problem with that is she'd have to pay for bills - do you think she's sacrificing her 85th sunbed if the month to pay for WiFi?

I honestly saw that advert earlier and was like "not with the cost of gas and electric atm" 🤣😳

• Haha
Kairo 100% looks like lauryn 😂 if he really was the spitting image of Kyle she would of showed him by now purely to wind up Annie

• Haha
She really does irritate my soul
I worked 5 12 hour shifts a week on a busy ward with patients suffering really bad mental health . I would go collect my son at 8 o clock after my shift and go home bath him dress him and get us both ready for the next day . I had my own home to run . I was a single parent also But I still went out to work . His father was uninterested but I didn’t care . I didn’t drag his name through the mud in fact I let him crack on .

She says she’s got kiaro how ? she does not go out to work and pay for him . She does not have a home for him and she does nothing but moan at Kyle when he’s the only one contributing to this child’s upkeep .

she needs a serious reality check her own family can’t stand her anymore because she is embarrassing. All she does is slag kyle And Annie off in fact her whole life revolves around them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My parents had me at 16, my Dad cheated on my Mam with someone else had a baby, took off and we didn’t see him again for years. My amazing Mother did everything with no help, went to college when I started nursery and built a good career for herself and a home for us.
She never once said a bad word about my Dad and when I was 19 and he came back in my life she fully supported me. When he died, she stood next to me at his funeral and held my hand, still not saying a word.
She was 16, absolutely brassic and still had more emotional maturity and decency than Lauryn
Your story gave me goosebumps. Your mum sounds amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I seen chloe and amelia went out for lunch, madam boxroom chops wasn't invited I would imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So if Lauren’s “tearful” rant in the car really was about Annie becoming director of the company and therefore affecting her maintenance why was she saying “it’s gonna have a big impact on kairo and ME”
You??? Kyle doesn’t have to pay for your life love 😂😂
My daughters dad hasn’t bought me a house, car, paid for my fillers, sun beds, holidays, designer clothes etc… he gives me the bare minimum CSA force him to take from his wage (and trust me it’s an insulting pathetic amount) and Iv never once whinged Iv actually learnt she’s better off without him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t the csa take into consideration what they have been earning rather than what they’re declaring at the moment? Otherwise every dad could ‘hide’ the money and pay the minimum? Surely they’d look back over the last years earnings?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.