Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if she's got any court dates coming up so she can get back out with the begging bowl

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if she's got any court dates coming up so she can get back out with the begging bowl
Your honour here’s my doctors records I’ve been having panic attacks as I’m facing homelessness because my baby daddy is dragging his feet

I have no family, I’m in isolation my mami works all day my sisters live together so I’m all alone

please
Help
Me
🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your honour here’s my doctors records I’ve been having panic attacks as I’m facing homelessness because my baby daddy is dragging his feet

I have no family, I’m in isolation my mami works all day my sisters live together so I’m all alone

please
Help
Me
🙏
And my sons father is a snail 🐌

All I have for company is a moncler coat

And my son speaks Spanish and since I cant understand him, I have no one to talk to 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I missing something? Do we think Kyle is buying her a house? Surely he’s got no obligation for her upkeep?! I’ve heard of married women fighting for such things after a divorce but why should this trollop get owt?

Seriously, her, Goodger & Fopperbollox are not good for my blood pressure.

Reactions: 17
Am I missing something? Do we think Kyle is buying her a house? Surely he’s got no obligation for her upkeep?! I’ve heard of married women fighting for such things after a divorce but why should this trollop get owt?

I'll be fuming if he does. Why should he have to?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

I personally think he is but it’s taking long to come through
Reckon he’s giving her money for it but stalling and that’s why she put up the pic about give me my money or whatever

how she got this I have no idea because she had a home

the 7 months and we’re free must have been about her moving
Thing is it will never be enough for her
She will always want more more more

Reactions: 14
I personally think he is but it’s taking long to come through
Reckon he’s giving her money for it but stalling and that’s why she put up the pic about give me my money or whatever

how she got this I have no idea because she had a home

the 7 months and we’re free must have been about her moving
Thing is it will never be enough for her
She will always want more more more
If they had been together for a while co-habiting and the CHILD had also lived with them then there is a potential he'd have to provide a house. In this case, almost a 100% he won't have to. Unless she can prove Kyle has negatively impacted her living situation in someway

I think that's what the tears, bad news and give my money was about. She's claiming he's a snail and dragging his feet because in her head she feels she's entitled to it so he'll have to eventually. He won't. He's never met the kid so no way was he providing a higher quality life for him.

Reactions: 12
If they had been together for a while co-habiting and the CHILD had also lived with them then there is a potential he'd have to provide a house. In this case, almost a 100% he won't have to. Unless she can prove Kyle has negatively impacted her living situation in someway

I think that's what the tears, bad news and give my money was about. She's claiming he's a snail and dragging his feet because in her head she feels she's entitled to it so he'll have to eventually. He won't. He's never met the kid so no way was he providing a higher quality life for him.
thing is she’s now claiming she has police involved due to safety reasons

probably all made up - if this is true I’m sure she will sell a story once the case is over

God she makes me sick

I can hear her argument being Kairo Walker is too famous he needs to move
La la la

she’s full of tit

i hope he isn’t she doesn’t deserve it she has a home Been happy residing with Carron Joolie

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She's got a better quality of life, she no longer has to swindle benefits or stand on street corners turning tricks for a living.

Would there be a possibility he buys a house in trust for the child so that greedy skants can't get her hands on it so he will have a home when he is an adult?

Reactions: 13
She's got a better quality of life, she no longer has to swindle benefits or stand on street corners turning tricks for a living.

Would there be a possibility he buys a house in trust for the child so that greedy skants can't get her hands on it so he will have a home when he is an adult?
Yeah, I reckon that’s what he’ll
do. Couldn’t risk her blowing it all on paid for Pap shots and tanning beds.

Reactions: 6
thing is she’s now claiming she has police involved due to safety reasons

probably all made up - if this is true I’m sure she will sell a story once the case is over

God she makes me sick

I can hear her argument being Kairo Walker is too famous he needs to move
La la la

she’s full of tit

i hope he isn’t she doesn’t deserve it she has a home Been happy residing with Carron Joolie
I can’t see the police being involved. KW is a top notch footballer. Why would he get in trouble for the likes of Loz?
As I type, I realise he was a naughty boy in lockdown, so maybe he doesn’t give a tit
Or maybe she’s tit scared of Annie, and has an injunction on her
I dunno, but I WANT TO KNOW

Yeah, I reckon that’s what he’ll
do. Couldn’t risk her blowing it all on paid for Pap shots and tanning beds.
Maybe her maintainence is being cut and he will pay for the house and she's having a strop as she won't be able to pay for designer things and she will have to cover bills etc.

Its too risky to buy her a house with just her name on the deeds. She could sell it and use the money and plead poverty to Kyle again

I can’t see the police being involved. KW is a top notch footballer. Why would he get in trouble for the likes of Loz?
As I type, I realise he was a naughty boy in lockdown, so maybe he doesn’t give a tit
Or maybe she’s tit scared of Annie, and has an injunction on her
I dunno, but I WANT TO KNOW
Lol no I think a stranger went up to her and famous baby Johnathan
She was saying the reasons she doesn’t show his face and mentioned something happened and she got the police involved
I was thinking stranger

Reactions: 6
Lol no I think a stranger went up to her and famous baby Johnathan
She was saying the reasons she doesn’t show his face and mentioned something happened and she got the police involved
I was thinking stranger
Ah, maybe. Hate all this cryptic bullshit

Reactions: 5
I'm sure it wasn't very dramatic, I mean ffs when she saved the day at that castle she said nothing, didn't she, Lauryn a source contacted the most prestigious media outlets to let them know she was batman for the day. Even got a picture of her running around in circles because this proves the day was saved and don't forget her sidekick Robin moncler coat was amongst the action #infinitypool

• Haha
He doesn’t owe her anything because he hasn’t changed her living situation by dumping her, she’s in the exact same place she always was. He also doesn’t have to provide anything for Kairo that he provides for his other children unless Kairo previously had those things he is supposed to continue. Also there’s no denying what Kyle earns but he will even have ways of hiding his income like getting the club to pay his own management company his wages then pays himself the minimum meaning they would base her maintenance on that. Not saying that is what he’s doing but lots of them do stuff like that.

He could get her a house and say she’s only allowed to stay there while the child is in education or of a certain age. In that case I hope it’s s very average home that she has to pay the upkeep on by getting a job.

Reactions: 20
Wonder if it's a court day today, she's very quiet this morning and not posted the boy wonder in all his Spanish glory.

She ll need to prepare her I am the victim look for the judge

• Haha
Surely he does not have to buy her a house . I honestly don’t even think lauryn could get a mortgage with her benefit fraud and no job . They won’t class maintenance as a income , well they didn’t when I got mine as they say it’s not a form of regular income and can stop at anytime . Either way it’s wrong that he should have to get her a home .

Unless he was delaying paying her maintenance this month and she was using it to rent a house . I seriously wouldn’t be sunrises if she got a house near him to stalk them and that’s why her sisters have fell out with her . I mean it is a bit crazy if she was planning to move closer to the walkers 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.