Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah there she is on her stories blaming kairo for smearing her mirrors as she stands in that filthy abode posing with her hand on her head again. What has kairo grown to 4ft tall now to reach up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here’s my infertility story. I’ve been trying for a baby properly for about a year now. And on and off for about three. Still nothing. Well I conceive but doesn’t seem to implant and stay 😫 last year, I had nine chemicals. January 2021 was the first time, we produced a positive test after three years of nothing. I’ve had my hormones checked and all is good. So far that’s all we have done to find out what’s happening. It’s horrible being so close but yet so far. You don’t know if it’s going to be the one or another miscarriage. And once again, more people around you seem to be getting pregnant. And it’s hard not to look at people like Lauryn and be so angry towards them when they have their ‘miracles’ and don’t appreciate what they have, knowing that you would do ANYTHING to have your own miracle. She flogs a scam bracelet. Telling people that it gets them pregnant. I didn’t need a bracelet to fall pregnant thanks Lauryn. But for people who wants something so much, they would do anything to get it. Luckily I’m not stupid enough to believe that stones, get you pregnant. But there are some people out there who would fall for that and all Lauryn is doing is cashing in. All I can say is, when karma bites, it bites hard. 🙂

I watched her stories last night and I’m not detective or anything but when someone lies, they look away. I believe to the left? In her stories she looks to the right (her camera is reversed) a lot especially when she says she has really bad panic attacks. There is also something scripted by her responses, I’m not sure but I just know she’s telling fibs! And why didn’t she video respond to the last question?
Sending you lots of love ❤

Yes, I noticed about the looking around. Think someone is telling 🐷 🥧

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Calling him Kai aswell, some relevance to daddy again. She really needs a toe up her wideset hole and to get a life. sad boot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah there she is on her stories blaming kairo for smearing her mirrors as she stands in that filthy abode posing with her hand on her head again. What has kairo grown to 4ft tall now to reach up there.
Was just gonna say that, he must have had some growth spurt to reach up there 🤣
Holding her head again like it’s going to fall off 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lauryn is the human equivalent of looking back on your fb memories from 14 years ago and cringing like duck that you used to write shite on SM.

What's she going do when he is older, aww lookKairo this was the time mummy made a fool of us at the euros because your dad rejected you, doesn't time fly son 😑😑
What’s the story of the euros if u don’t mind explaining? I’ve seen it crop up a few times but I have no idea what she did!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the story of the euros if u don’t mind explaining? I’ve seen it crop up a few times but I have no idea what she did!!
So she was tagging herself by where England were playing, made constant digs about Kyle etc and then took a photo of her and Kairo in front of a huge cinema screen thing with Kyle in the background.

She was her general unhinged self.

May have forgotten some details but that's the gist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she was tagging herself by where England were playing, made constant digs about Kyle etc and then took a photo of her and Kairo in front of a huge cinema screen thing with Kyle in the background.

Fox, are you ok? HOW have you forgotten about the HUGE Puma petition, because KW had 3 of his childrens names and DOB on them, and not Kairo? And all the Puma employees walking out in disgust? (Slight exaggeration on my part 😂)
Wasn’t the other petition during the Euros? Where dads shouldn’t be allowed to ignore their kids or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fox, are you ok? HOW have you forgotten about the HUGE Puma petition, because KW had 3 of his childrens names and DOB on them, and not Kairo? And all the Puma employees walking out in disgust? (Slight exaggeration on my part 😂)
Wasn’t the other petition during the Euros? Where dads shouldn’t be allowed to ignore their kids or something??
I had to read it twice, how can anyone forget puma gate hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering who she's going to rise up against at Xmas during the world cup? Who are we betting on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm wondering who she's going to rise up against at Xmas during the world cup? Who are we betting on?
[/QUOTE]
I hope Annie and the 3 boys are all over the papers and imagine Annie's expecting LOL lauryn victim goodman will be spending her days in the foetal position crying spewing and screaming all at the same time... still skint, desperate and on Instagram ranting to anybody that will listen. Can't wait!!!

Reactions: 9

Oh wow 😂😂 At this point she should just let it go 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to be careful as Kairo grows up on what she says/tells
Wideset hole 😂😂
I know right, so gonna use that one lol.

Haha, I was thinking is she ok?? Only the most embarrassing thing we have all ever witnessed on social media. Absolute pantomime it was 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Mate, Puma-gate is it's own drama. I'm not forgetting it but that wasn't Euro related it was Kyle having a personal life (bit like IWD) so didn't count it.

Her life is a whole carnival of tit. I have to keep track of the separate meltdowns. It's hard for me.

You're triggering my Lozza Prozza (great name) inspired victim complex

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the photo of her & kairo with Kyle on the screen in the background is the worst she’s done, i wouldn’t ever watch football again, until he’d retired if that was my kids dad 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 22
why is she still thinking Kyle an co are secretly watching her stories? Keeping his face covered so the people who don’t bother can’t enjoy him 🤯🤯
They don’t care not one tiny 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.