Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry people my post earlier up regarding point one here is the pic I forgot to attach

1) She is always trying to link what she says about Giro to Kyle see photo cleaning… and at a stretch trainers
Shame he doesn’t worry about keeping his d**k clean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Actually feel so bad for Kairo though no matter what his mother is i feel he's got no one and that's heartbreaking, Chloe and Amelia seem uninterested in him as does most of her family aswell as Kyle and his

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She does not have endo at all lies after lies and I hope one day Kyle comes and tells everything or that midwife from her 1st ever scan not the one where she said she first found out because that’s not the truth 👀😂🍿

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She does not have endo at all lies after lies and I hope one day Kyle comes and tells everything or that midwife from her 1st ever scan not the one where she said she first found out because that’s not the truth 👀😂🍿
Give us a clue who u are

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know more about her than you’re letting on 🤣 spill the tea ☕ 😆

What is making me laugh is her saying she’s in the public eye 😂😂😂😂😂
Who the duck is Lauryn Goodman she’s a nobody

LOOOOL who is commissioning this show Lauryn ? 😂😂😂😂you can’t even get 1000 likes you absolute prickkkk

she really believes in her own sauce

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Got the police involved with an incident now. She’s such a victim, I feel more sorry for that kid every day, when he sees what she put online while he was growing up. Why didn’t she just hide away and take the money, was she seriously that deluded that a serial cheat would stay with her?

Reactions: 13
You have to admit it’s really tragic . She had a baby with a well known footballer who plays for not only a big team but England as well . And yet she still has such a low following and not many comments and likes . She really is a nobody and even her sisters have ditched her . Sounds like her mums selling up and wants her out as well 😂

I saw on the other post that Sian replied to someone - do we know what she said? I’m dying to know 🤣
Omg yes it was me 😂😂😂

i said ‘ i cant stand her’

she said ‘ you me and many others babe❤

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was about to leave this for tonight but she came back with some stories on her Instagram now! Everyone asking what her news was about 😴 and ‘how are you’ and then someone asks whether she prefers living at home with ‘mami’ or is going to live on her own and she says she’s planning on moving out soon as ‘Jairo’ (auto correct changed it but I’m keeping it 🤣) is outgrowing everything. Lauryn, cmon he’s 2. Heidi is outgrowing the house more than he is. Speaking of Heidi, a tail does not count as proof of walks either 🤭 also why have her sisters unfollowed her? 😬 does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was about to leave this for tonight but she came back with some stories on her Instagram now! Everyone asking what her news was about 😴 and ‘how are you’ and then someone asks whether she prefers living at home with ‘mami’ or is going to live on her own and she says she’s planning on moving out soon as ‘Jairo’ (auto correct changed it but I’m keeping it 🤣) is outgrowing everything. Lauryn, cmon he’s 2. Heidi is outgrowing the house more than he is. Speaking of Heidi, a tail does not count as proof of walks either 🤭 also why have her sisters unfollowed her? 😬 does anyone know?
They unfollowed her because she’s a pan-faced prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.