Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When and if she ever sings like a canary I’d take everything she says with a piece of salt. (It’ll be great entertainment though 🤣

The woman is a complete narcissist. She’ll twist and blow anything and everything way out of proportion.
I can imagine Kyle saying all the typical things lads say when they want to get their leg over. But going back a second time? Absolutely not!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
stop sending questions to yourself lauryn Kyle and he’s family do not care if you post him 😂😂 enjoy??? Okay🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so deep on this thread it’s unreal.
She claims she has a police case going on and things have happened in public

told you Kairos too famous 😂😂😂 lying dog
She says why should people that don’t bother with him be able to see him 😂😂

what we have said previously and I still believe she thinks hiding him will make Kyle curious

claims she’s not been coping well these last few days

😂it’s these ‘ women’ messaging her I feel sorry for

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
stop sending questions to yourself lauryn Kyle and he’s family do not care if you post him 😂😂 enjoy??? Okay🤣
Twisting it that they want to see him and will be looking.

You've been banned because they don't want to see him or you to monetise him. Simple really hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Incidents in public and a "police" case. So you've kicked off about something and have either been reported to the police (most likely) OR called the police about someone. Either way there is an investigation at best. Not an entire thing but you need to play victim.

Got it babe. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why her sisters no longer follow her?! Amelia hasn’t for a while but now Chloe 😬

Im new to the threads, after following her for a while but can’t bring myself to unfollow in case she spills more tea and goes private 🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Basically she's lost the court case and everything she decided she deserves.

She's the victim. As per.

I knew this “let’s catch up” shite would be so she could spit more venom in the pretence that she is answering someone’s question. What a horrible horrible lassie!

she's defo asking herself these questions on her burner accounts

I might ask where the #infinitypool is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know why her sisters no longer follow her?! Amelia hasn’t for a while but now Chloe 😬

Im new to the threads, after following her for a while but can’t bring myself to unfollow in case she spills more tea and goes private 🥲🥲🥲
My only guess it that they’re done with her tit. 🤣 🤣 🤣

& omg me too, I can’t unfollow. I cannot miss the hot piping tea. Here’s hoping the canary sings soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really want to know if he still sees Kyle's parents. The whole thing is fucked up. Haha

I think she thought she was getting a house, now they’ve said she isn’t so will have to fight it out in court

Reactions: 16
Someone ask her something juicy you know she’s dying to spill

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the things Annie got brows lips filler even the tan why she does it so much👀 the lot lauryn went and got she actually fully wants to be Annie it’s very much scary Kyle Annie needs full time Security at all times 😂😂😂 if you look on Annie page you will see what I mean🤣🍿

Do we know for certain if he actually ever did? Or was it one of lauryns wind up games
I vaguely remember ages ago Lauryn saying something about Kyle’s mum saying “he’s his double” about Kairo.

I think around the same time she put a picture of herself at a restaurant in Alderley Edge. I wonder was she up there to see Kyle’s mum if she was over from Sheffield (seeing Kairo then on to see RRR) or was she up there just being her stalker self…

Reactions: 13
With who ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂you ain’t getting Kyle Kilners sperm again 😂😂😂😂

fukin idiot
Why doesn’t she just say the house fell through I dislike her acting mysterious when we have already worked it out

also know she was just about to reveal Chloe baby name and had to control herself slag

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.