Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get over herself. She thinks Kairo is something special and we're all dying to see his coupon - nope!! Nobody is interested even Kyle & Annie. You're the entertainment.. don't forget it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trying to cover your tracks you do not have endo stop telling lies laying in your boxroom having a good read I know you love it here as much as we do we are all friendly herešŸ‘€šŸ˜‚ ps thanks for the new people you have send herešŸ¤£
No idea what your endo is like now ā€¦.clearly not suffering with it then!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had endo and I definitely wouldnā€™t have referred to the pain as ā€˜crampsā€™ itā€™s like someoneā€™s stabbing and twisting a knife in you. And when I was having a flare up the last thing I would have been doing is answering questions from strangers the pain was so bad I couldnā€™t even concentrate!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t mean to offend anyone here. In fact Iā€™m going through similar myself with ovulation pain and Iā€™ve been seeing a gynaecologist for 8 year. But, and forgive me if this isnā€™t medically correct, she is saying that she will still be able to have children again (miraculously of course) as she still has eggs left. I was under the impression from endo and pcos info that it isnā€™t the issue of whether you have eggs or not, but that the scarring from these conditions actually causes the ovaries to struggle to release the eggs therefore not being able to ovulate and thatā€™s where youā€™d struggle to have children? Again, sorry to those who genuinely struggle with these conditions or having children if Iā€™ve said anything wrong here. I just find it really hard to believe that she is genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lauryn youā€™re so so so pathetic
She said sheā€™s been to the doctors because things have been bad

The reason sheā€™s been to the doctors is so she can tell ā€˜ your honourā€™ the stress Kyle is putting her under
Makes me sick how she tries to play the mental health card

you need to be in a straight jacket
Lizzie absolutely spot on, this is exactly her motives! Everything with her is so calculated.

Again referring to her ā€œlavish lifestyleā€ well Lozza I donā€™t know many unemployed people who have a -
New Mercedes,
Wear moncler/Fendi/Balenciaga/Gucci etc,
Have Lip & eye fillers, permanent make up, nails done on the regular, sun beds
Several holidays abroad including Dubai
Dinners at posh London restaurants
How can she sit there with her bar of dairy milk and make out she has a tit lifestyle - sheā€™s unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No idea what your endo is like now ā€¦.clearly not suffering with it then!
But in the comments the other day she said sheā€™s stage 4 lauryn you shouldnā€™t be sitting at no table a dog bowl is needed for you because thatā€™s what you are

#witch
#barkLikeTheDogYouArešŸ–•šŸ¾
#ILikeToSellMyPussy
#Biggeshoeinbighton

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh, Iā€™ve just realised she means she would be considering IVF. God Iā€™m dim sometimes

Reactions: 4
Nothing she says makes sense, Iā€™m genuinely confused at this point. So she has eggs and could consider IVF but on her #IVFjourney post when she announced her pregnancy which happened naturally, she writes that she was told she needed an early induced menopause and her ovaries may never work again

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t mean to offend anyone here. In fact Iā€™m going through similar myself with ovulation pain and Iā€™ve been seeing a gynaecologist for 8 year. But, and forgive me if this isnā€™t medically correct, she is saying that she will still be able to have children again (miraculously of course) as she still has eggs left. I was under the impression from endo and pcos info that it isnā€™t the issue of whether you have eggs or not, but that the scarring from these conditions actually causes the ovaries to struggle to release the eggs therefore not being able to ovulate and thatā€™s where youā€™d struggle to have children? Again, sorry to those who genuinely struggle with these conditions or having children if Iā€™ve said anything wrong here. I just find it really hard to believe that she is genuine.
I would imagine that is only if itā€™s in or on the ovaries? As I said I had endo and Iā€™ve also had 2 laps to remove it like Lauryn and infertility was never mentioned to me, not once. The only thing they told me was that getting pregnant would help šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I

Reactions: 9
Any man willing to go near her after the whole Kyle Walker thing is literally a stupid man and deserves everything he gets šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would imagine that is only if itā€™s in or on the ovaries? As I said I had endo and Iā€™ve also had 2 laps to remove it like Lauryn and infertility was never mentioned to me, not once. The only thing they told me was that getting pregnant would help šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I
oh Iā€™m so sorry! Iā€™m honestly not sure how it works to be honest it just seems to me as though she posts a lot of information that contradicts what she has said previously and genuine people like yourself are going through the same and getting different information as well.
I havenā€™t followed her very long so I donā€™t know how long she has been speaking of her condition but Iā€™ve only really noticed it since she announced Kairo and that would seem the perfect excuse almost to try and act like this wasnā€™t planned

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anything to stay in daily fail with Chloe
Chloe does a video lauryn does a video despite being in so much pain

I will never forget when her and her two followers call folk on tattle weird for speaking to strangers šŸ˜©
There she is speaking to herself strangers on insta stories

sigh

Search party for @Jolie1988

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
oh Iā€™m so sorry! Iā€™m honestly not sure how it works to be honest it just seems to me as though she posts a lot of information that contradicts what she has said previously and genuine people like yourself are going through the same and getting different information as well.
I havenā€™t followed her very long so I donā€™t know how long she has been speaking of her condition but Iā€™ve only really noticed it since she announced Kairo and that would seem the perfect excuse almost to try and act like this wasnā€™t planned
Itā€™s not a one size fits all tbh you can have it in different areas and some have it worse than others. I know someone who had so many laproscopies but in the end she just had to have a hysterectomy because it was so bothersome. Thankfully mine didnā€™t come back after my second x

I just donā€™t believe hers can be as bad as she says it is, if she still even has it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s not a one size fits all tbh you can have it in different areas and some have it worse than others. I know someone who had so many laproscopies but in the end she just had to have a hysterectomy because it was so bothersome. Thankfully mine didnā€™t come back after my second x

I just donā€™t believe hers can be as bad as she says it is, if she still even has it at all.
Ah that sounds awful. Iā€™m pleased yours didnā€™t come back though x

What youā€™re saying is right though one size doesnā€™t fit all and I shouldnā€™t speculate or question her medical condition as it takes the focus away from genuine people itā€™s just sheā€™s such a calculated person in other aspects of her life it seems so hard to believe that anything she says is true. She would be so much more approachable to speak on behalf of other sufferers if she wasnā€™t such a toxic person.

Reactions: 4
Lizzie absolutely spot on, this is exactly her motives! Everything with her is so calculated.

Again referring to her ā€œlavish lifestyleā€ well Lozza I donā€™t know many unemployed people who have a -
New Mercedes,
Wear moncler/Fendi/Balenciaga/Gucci etc,
Have Lip & eye fillers, permanent make up, nails done on the regular, sun beds
Several holidays abroad including Dubai
Dinners at posh London restaurants
How can she sit there with her bar of dairy milk and make out she has a tit lifestyle - sheā€™s unbelievable!
Well she cannot afford Green & Blacks x šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Anything to stay in daily fail with Chloe
Chloe does a video lauryn does a video despite being in so much pain

I will never forget when her and her two followers call folk on tattle weird for speaking to strangers šŸ˜©
There she is speaking to herself strangers on insta stories

sigh

Search party for @Jolie1988
She is watching Naked Attraction šŸ˜‚šŸ˜™

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.