Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Lizzy 93! You’ve done it againπŸ₯³

In true Lauryn style, there is only one right answer. Choose wisely……or I’ll cause carnage πŸ˜‚

Short recap:
Lauryn has been caught by tattle detectives sending messages to herself using many burner accounts.

She has taught her son the N word And posted and unnecessarily long video about monkeys.

We re-visited the petition scandal and we are still shocked and amazed…

Some predict an OnlyFans reveal for Lauren after doing an unwanted Ann Summers collaboration. Unwanted by Ann Summers that is… They had no idea about their endometriosis collaboration with Beggy bracelets. She was wearing an awful white wedding lingerie set that I suspect she bought as soon as she got a positive pregnancy test. She has 106k Instagram followers but got less than 1000 likes on the post… That says it all.

Both Chloe and Amelia have unfollowed Lauryn. It serves her right as she seems to have no sympathy for her sister and nephew who are stuck in hospital because of his suspected meningitis. Instead of posting in support or helping Grant and Amelia with Isla, She has captured herself ranting and raving about Kyle. I won’t explain the rant because I can’t do it justice. She’s bonkers. The rant was brought on by Kyle posting a picture of his wife and mother on IWD.

Shady Queen Sian has weighed in with these wise words: β€œor for some all three. Keep trying. You’ll never be her honey.”

It is also possible that Loz is about to be homeless. Also, in case you were wondering she gets the Caribbean tan.

Annie has been sighted completely unbothered by jangle bangle. We love to see it!
Thanks for new thread lovely, love your recap

Thanks for voting everyone I want to thank my management

@Jolie1988
@4FoxAche - Thou of no faith
@Lucymyers
@PenelopePitstop
@Rbegum1989

Previous Management @Jellybean093 like Lauryn I cannot keep management and she has been fired with immediate effect

Now let me catch upppp πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Honestly love this thread and love differences of opinion πŸ’œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So just a few observations from the last thread …
1) She is always trying to link what she says about Giro to Kyle see photo

2) She β€œaccidentally” posted his picture up on Insta last year probably in the hope that someone from here would post it up then it’s out there then.. but she was outsmarted….

3) I watched Chloe’s videos about her baby being sick… however did anyone notice how she was still very careful she didn’t show his face or mention him by name… I am sorry as I mother there would be no fucks given about magazine dealsIf my child was in hospital… priorities and all that….

4) I wouldn’t even post what Sian responded with as I wouldn’t give Beggy the fuel…..

😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine making it your life goal to get pregnant by a footballer. Then trapping one of the most well known and highest paid in the industry. Feeling absolutely elated when you see the positive test, imagining how minted you’re going to be and how you’ll never have to work a normal job again. Then 2 years down the line you’re having to post a GIF of 50 cent on your Instagram story to ask for some money 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for new thread lovely, love your recap

Thanks for voting everyone I want to thank my management

@Jolie1988
@4FoxAche - Thou of no faith
@Lucymyers
@PenelopePitstop
@Rbegum1989

Previous Management @Jellybean093 like Lauryn I cannot keep management and she has been fired with immediate effect

Now let me catch upppp πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Honestly love this thread and love differences of opinion πŸ’œ
Nike socks swipe up or you'll be failing in your mega Ann Summers x @Lizzy 93 x Nike collab.

Your post made me laugh so much πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry Guys I prepared this last night and I’m gonna cause carnage if I don’t get to use it:
Thread 17 was a belter !! Absolutely entertaining worth a binge read

Lots of worthy opinions and Lauryn has really outdone herself

When you think she cannot get any lower, she grabs a shovel and says watchhhh meeee

Lauryn;
  • Tagged along to the not much a farm with Chloe
  • Bought Kairo lots of trainers and Nike socks but they must be in storage as he’s only allowed to wear the red Jordan’s :(
  • Very very angry and being pushed and pushed to absolutely nothing - she has no balls
  • Sent herself many dms
  • Still in that rotting room
  • Caribbean Brown
  • Getting dolled up and pretending to work with Ann Aummers - turns out Lauryn created a fake contract between herself and… herself because it was a one way contract to nothing absolute failure
  • IWD- our girl BLEW up, with tears in her eyes she threatened to cause CARNAGE. Baby daddy is dragging his feet but her and Jonathan are going NOWHERE !! KW NOWHERE- she publicly demanded cash from her brief romance
  • She has no been unfollowed by both sisters and rightly so

Kairo;
  • Calling Pepe Grandad
  • Was a no show on world book day despite being a walking librarian
  • Been taken out once or twice
  • Been allowed to visit baby cousin ( was under full supervision)

Carron Joolie;
  • Now adding photographer to her CV
  • Had a broken boiler :(

Heidi;
  • We’ve seen a tail ( all is well)

Wash Basket;
  • Stationary

Carpet ;
  • Rotten

Kyle;
  • As far as possible from Bunker Begman

Added to the block list last thread we have @Miamia1 For simply giving Lauryn some employment advice

Welcome newbies feel free to speak we’re a friendly bunch ;)
Welcome back to the madhouse, buckle up.

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...ai-whilst-lauryns-living-on-a-porkypie.27828/
Lmaooo πŸ˜‚ brilliant and crazy that it's all true!
What an an absolute tit tip her life isπŸ˜¬πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Update on her Insta

1. Back to Grandad Pele
2. Strawberry face
3 Blowing kisses night because he loves you all
4. Tacky Jangle bangles are back
5. She's added a comment back "let's catch up"

Buckle up guys 😘 will go one of two ways boring or borderline meltdown

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did Kyle Kilner potentially go back to Lozza for a shag when she was up the duff around the time he had the prostitute party in lockdown 1?

I wonder if this is what she's talking about when she claims she'll "sing like a canary."

I wonder if he's told her what she wanted to hear around March/April 2020 in order to smash and dash....Then a few months later when he's won the love of his life back and got engaged to Annie, rather than thinking like a 30 year old woman that he told you what you wanted to hear in order to get his dick wet, Begman thinks that Kyle was so in love but has been snatched away by evil twisted Annie.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.