Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand the likes of goodman and goodger the way they face tune themselves unrecognisable, goodger is the worst!! I would be absolutely affronted if I filtered masel like that then bumped into someone I hadn't seen for a while and knowing I looked duck all like my social media. They all have the same core face on the filter. It's bleeping embarrassing 😳
I know what you mean. I am anaemic so I sometimes change the brightness on a pic to make myself less sickly Victorian orphan but that's about it.

I've realised Lauryn and her bitterness remind me of Mr Fox's former boss. He is her male counterpart. Obsessive, manipulative, pushy, wanting a champagne lifestyle on a sofa water budget. He pushed and pushed and pushed for more money and a better position and then was fired for fraud (amongst other things).

He also did a Lauryn and decided I should be with him, not Mr Fox and tried on multiple occasions to duck up our relationship, including throughout my pregnancy with our youngest. I'm just relieved for Mr Fox that he's gone.

Can only imagine Kyle's worry for Annie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone add these to the Lauryn copying Annie section of the wiki? I can't do it because I don't have enough posts to qualify. Thanks xx
IMG_5889.jpg
IMG_5753 2.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg
IMG_5890.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When she posts the same / copy pics is it always close to when Annie posted ? Or is it a time after?

Reactions: 5
When she posts the same / copy pics is it always close to when Annie posted ? Or is it a time after?
She doesn’t have the balls to do it at the same time.
The picture in pink above doesn’t qualify as Lairen technically did that first but what she did was when
sians sister posted Annie in the pink ( above)
this stupid cow reposted HERRRR Pic with Johnathan a few days later as if to imply Annie copies her.
Which we know is a lie and all these pictures people have posted prove

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The picture in pink above doesn’t qualify as Lairen technically did that first but what she did was when
this stupid cow reposted HERRRR Pic with Johnathan a few days later as if to imply Annie copies her.

Ohhh that’s soooo pathetic 😂 I can’t decide who I want to laugh at more her or YUNG Gil Goodger

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's definitely getting ready to show his face. Showing his cheek yesterday; a whole forehead today.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was way too early I meant Annie’s sister Sian 😅😅😅
Forgive me x

She's definitely getting ready to show his face. Showing his cheek yesterday; a whole forehead today.
I honestly don’t wanna see it
Im sure some people are curious but she’s only doing it because she wants chaos/ attention as she has nothing else going
Begging companies to work with her
Baby Beckham I shall call him for a few days with this hairstyle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The photo of King in his number 2 shirt compared to the 3 Rs in theirs is even more shocking when you put them side by side

So bleeping embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for her
it’s actually creepy especially when he wants nothing to do with him . And to copy his other kids is nuts . I’m surprised she didn’t get the exact same with daddy . 🙈

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Lozza Prozza will eventually change her insta handle to @lauryncgoodman like Annie's profile or even better, @lauryncwalker:ROFLMAO: The C stands for c*nt.

What has she posted this morning? Can't snoop now she's private 🙄
IMG_5892.PNG
IMG_5893.PNG

IMG_5894.PNG
IMG_5895.PNG

To the tune of right by my side by Nicki Minaj.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When I went on her grid she had a red walker 1 at first
Sick sick cow
Goodman 4
She’s disgusting, really forcing him to be ‘Ky Walker 2 Years Old’ as she said the other day 🤮
Can u remember i commented on here why is he wearing num 1 when kyles num 2 then day after up he pops in a walker 2 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can u remember i commented on here why is he wearing num 1 when kyles num 2 then day after up he pops in a walker 2 😂😂😂
I can't believe that Loz didn't know the player number of THE Kyle Walker, Manchester AND England Player, the father of Kairo Goodman and baby daddy to the one, the only............................Lauryn Goodman, sister of Ex on the Beach star, Chloe Goodman :ROFLMAO:

Edit - She's been stalking Annie and Sian since day dot and didn't twig that RRR were dressed in #2 jerseys for a reason? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean I’m no way an expert or know much about it but with Kairos hair to me that’s just baby curls? is he likely to develop Afro hair after? Noticed that Brooke Vincent’s little boy has proper tight Afro curls and has had since a baby. Didn’t realise a silk pillow was required for loose curls 🤷‍♀️ She makes such a big deal of the hair - god knows why!

Reactions: 12
I mean I’m no way an expert or know much about it but with Kairos hair to me that’s just baby curls? is he likely to develop Afro hair after? Noticed that Brooke Vincent’s little boy has proper tight Afro curls and has had since a baby. Didn’t realise a silk pillow was required for loose curls 🤷‍♀️ She makes such a big deal of the hair - god knows why!
Silk pillowcases can help to protect anyone's hair but the only reason that Lauryn is posting them is to create a tenuous link between her and Kyle, who if he cares about his appearance at all, probably owns a silk pillowcase (gifted or otherwise).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe that Loz didn't know the player number of THE Kyle Walker, Manchester AND England Player, the father of Kairo Goodman and baby daddy to the one, the only............................Lauryn Goodman, sister of Ex on the Beach star, Chloe Goodman :ROFLMAO:

Edit - She's been stalking Annie and Sian since day dot and didn't twig that RRR were dressed in #2 jerseys for a reason? :unsure:
She knows. She didn’t think anyone would motive because she put him in 1 first. She’s a psycho crazy witch

Reactions: 8
Silk pillowcases can help to protect anyone's hair but the only reason that Lauryn is posting them is to create a tenuous link between her and Kyle, who if he cares about his appearance at all, probably owns a silk pillowcase (gifted or otherwise).
Well you learn something new everyday 🤣🤣 might have to go invest in a wee silk pillowcase 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
His hair is very very loose curl, could change if she cuts it, could still be curly. There's so many different types of mixed and afro hair. I've said this before, my bro who is mixed (half black, half white) has two kids with the same white woman. His daughter is very fair skin with blue eyes and blonde straight hair. His son is brown and had curly blond mixed hair when he was a baby but since it was cut and has regrown is more afro type and it's light brown. Both my children have curly hair but two complete different types. So even if a child is quarter mixed the hair can take more from the black side than white. My natural hair is curl ( like ringlets) but not afro, when I straighten it it's like indian type hair. I know some white girls that have had babies with black or mixed men but have been disappointed when their hair has taken more from their side. Haha.

Well you learn something new everyday 🤣🤣 might have to go invest in a wee silk pillowcase 😆
Get one, they are good for your skin and prevent hair breakage. Silk or satin scrunchies are a must for night time.

Reactions: 10
2F9DF0E7-B99D-451D-A43B-406F6AB488CC.jpeg

She just posted this and left the username in to prove to us that it wasn’t her who sent the message. The account is a Raheem Sterling fan page, I wonder if she runs it to throw us off her scent 😂

Also, the comment is stupid. The name cornrows is pretty self-explanatory. Also, if the person was Jamaican they would probably know or be able to guess why they're called that, especially because of the controversies involving cultural appropriation. It's very convenient that a Jamaican suddenly DMs Lauryn and validates her:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: A Jamaican would also likely not be impressed by those crunchy curls🥴

Edit - I think the person is actually real but they are deranged. They must be to think that she's a good mum. They are too intensely into football to be Lauryn 😂 They could be Jamaican or they could be pretending to be in order to catch Raheem's attention. Crazy birds of a feather flock together and all that...........

I wonder if Lauryn runs a Kyle Walker fan page of her own :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.