Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please sign my petition to force Kyle Walker stop wearing medals until he has one for EACH child. He should represent all or none. #batshitcrazy #singlewhitefemale #bunnystew #allthehashtags #KING

Thanks for all your support guys it means the world to me and my Milky Way Magic Stars. XO

Edited as my little face was in the corner and I don't particularly want the Goodmans to hunt me down.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Please sign my petition to force Kyle Walker stop wearing medals until he has one for EACH child. He should represent all or none. #batshitcrazy #singlewhitefemale #bunnystew #allthehashtags #KING

Thanks for all your support guys it means the world to me and my Milky Way Magic Stars. XO

Edited as my little face was in the corner and I don't particularly want the Goodmans to hunt me down.
She’s retaliated with a look at all her frozen breast milk. Bahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand all this milk , unless she’s planning on churning her own butter and cheese making her own yogurts and or making ice cream for the kid then what’s the point for a nearly 15 month old. Like at this point he’ll likely have a cup of milk for brekkie and a bottle at night. It’s not like she shows us all these amazing recipes for said breast milk frenzy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just don’t understand all this milk , unless she’s planning on churning her own butter and cheese making her own yogurts and or making ice cream for the kid then what’s the point for a nearly 15 month old. Like at this point he’ll likely have a cup of milk for brekkie and a bottle at night. It’s not like she shows us all these amazing recipes for said breast milk frenzy
No one understands why she is still pumping. Apart from it being her USP, there is no need 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s nearly two she won’t have anything to talk about then you know lauryn the exclusive pro pumper 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
legendary !!!! But don’t forget
“ I will be your voice 👑
“ #SayNoToBullyingA14monthold”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she adds the breast milk to probably every single thing that child consumes...I believe it was a breast milk risotto she kept picturing that made me feel a bit off 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can understand breast feeding because that is also about the connection but the pumping is just baffling me at this point. For that matter if her magic milk was so full of nutrients why is she obsessed with herbal meds. Thought her unicorn milk literally fixes everything. Surprised it didn’t fight the good Covid she had and also open the magical door to narnia

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t breast feed so please correct me if I’m wrong but by the time they r kw’s age is it not more of a comfort thing rather than being desperate for the milk?!? She needs to let it go there’s only so much u can say about expressing and I think she’s covered it allllllll, She looks like she’s got enough there to get her through the end of 2022!

Reactions: 8
I didn’t breast feed so please correct me if I’m wrong but by the time they r kw’s age is it not more of a comfort thing rather than being desperate for the milk?!? She needs to let it go there’s only so much u can say about expressing and I think she’s covered it allllllll, She looks like she’s got enough there to get her through the end of 2022!
Tbh I wouldn’t even call it comfort because she doesn’t breastfeed. She feeds from a bottle which then cows milk or a substitute could be given.

I BF til my son was 1 and I would’ve BF longer if circumstances allowed at the time but if I was exclusively expressing I think I would’ve switched to cows milk.

Reactions: 3
Definitely not just a comfort thing. The natural weaning age is between 2-7 years, a baby still get lots of nutrients etc from breastmilk over a year old. In my experience extended breastfeeding isn’t normalised and lots of people are baffled by it. Introducing cows milk in foods is fine but I don’t see the issue with her continuing giving Kairo breastmilk bottles, I mean I know the kid is always unwell 😂 but it is beneficial for him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely not just a comfort thing. The natural weaning age is between 2-7 years, a baby still get lots of nutrients etc from breastmilk over a year old. In my experience extended breastfeeding isn’t normalised and lots of people are baffled by it. Introducing cows milk in foods is fine but I don’t see the issue with her continuing giving Kairo breastmilk bottles, I mean I know the kid is always unwell 😂 but it is beneficial for him
Obviously not beneficial to him if hes alwayssss ill, doesnt sleep and whatever else shes always moaning about

Reactions: 14
I do applaud her for extended feeding, and feed your kid til whatever age, I was one of those parents who thought it was weird after 6 months and years later was still going. But I think even I would stop with the pumping now, although it will take her a while with the whole ‘dropping 10 seconds of time off pumping every day’

Reactions: 5
What’s more beneficial for the baby’s development…. Time with his mum or shoved in front of the TV for at least 4 hours a day just so she can pump… I know which one I would chose 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s more beneficial for the baby’s development…. Time with his mum or shoved in front of the TV for at least 4 hours a day just so she can pump… I know which one I would chose 🙄
Has she mentioned the whole cocomelon fiasco since

Reactions: 2
Has she mentioned the whole cocomelon fiasco since
Don't encourage her! She's been quite quiet - it's been quite nice. Let's hope she's seeing a therapist whilst little King is in the waiting room watching Cocomelon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her and Chloe are silent lately . Has Chloe maybe broke up with her fella ?? Or has Kyle gagged them all from spouting him all over the gram . I know at one time Chloe and Amelia was always commenting in kiaro s photos slagging his dad off

Reactions: 8
Seeing as I can’t spy her insta, I notice she got rid of ‘ digital creator’ from her bio lol and her shitsite I mean website she’s taken off molly mae’s pic looool

wonder what will actually be left on that page

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.