Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she even knows where Annie and Kyle live 😂
IFFFFF he signed the birth certificate then she would know as it’s on there

but I still don’t think he did. You don’t need the guy there to have their name as surname

Reactions: 8
IFFFFF he signed the birth certificate then she would know as it’s on there

but I still don’t think he did. You don’t need the guy there to have their name as surname
IF he signed the Birth Certificate and his address is on there he has moved. I would

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never realised how much Isla looks like Chloe till I saw that story lauryn put on! Wow

Reactions: 5
I don't think kyles address is a secret with the size of it and Rooneys behind his. You can bet your ass she knows where every rich footballer in Cheshire lives. He said in interview he got big screen walls up to stop weirdos driving by trying to get pics of them, lurking ... he likely meant stalker LaurEn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Kairo, everything I go through is for you"

What you going through hun? This she doesn't tell us but everything else she's SUPER private about I know in detail. At this point we could probably work out which pants she was wearing right before the miracle was conceived.
I think it’s fair to say she wasn’t wearing any!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s fair to say she wasn’t wearing any!
She's not even anything to look at, bet she was absolutely swinging from the ceiling that a well known footballer wanted a quick knee rumble round the back of some alleyway in Hong Kong and she makes out it was a brief relationship, nawww dolly he must have been absolutely ganting for a shag to dip his sausage near your beggy gash, she's so hard faced he must have double bagged that visage 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She's not even anything to look at, bet she was absolutely swinging from the ceiling that a well known footballer wanted a quick knee rumble round the back of some alleyway in Hong Kong and she makes out it was a brief relationship, nawww dolly he must have been absolutely ganting for a shag to dip his sausage near your beggy gash, she's so hard faced he must have double bagged that visage 🤮🤮
I wonder what she was doing in Hong Kong like was she there with him? Did he fly her out there

Reactions: 9
“A lot of you have asked which lip balm I used in labour …” I can guarantee we haven’t. Does she honestly expect people to believe this 🤣 it has about as much credibility as her bloody bracelets!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
never see anyone comment asking where she got things ever in fact most her posts only reach about 22 comments half of them get deleted because well yano she hates the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but that lip balm is tit. Like proper tit and not at all with the price. She's a proper idiot. I feel like messaging her telling her she is scum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Weirdo she is 😂 as if anybody actually asks what lip balm you wore in labour ffs 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“A lot of you have asked which lip balm I used in labour …” I can guarantee we haven’t. Does she honestly expect people to believe this 🤣 it has about as much credibility as her bloody bracelets!
Ive never worn or even thought about wearing lip balm in my previous 3 labours. And I would definitely not be asking her for her advice on it 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.