Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you make such a rash decision off one unproven DMs random sent you? She’s so weird and off her rocker???

Reactions: 10
Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...alker-bull-talker-with-a-gagging-order.21134/

Anyone want to do a recap?

Prev thread she shifted from the Walkers to Cocomelon and so many swipe ups. We reckon she’s been gagged after her performances during the Euros.

Still no move to Cheshire.

Still living with her mum.

Oh and thanks to @Rose94 for the thread suggestion with 74 likes!
lozzas mental, uses her baby daddy - KYLE WALKER - England and premiership player! To gain headlines. Occasionally she talks breast milk and how she want to move out (of her mums.) That’s about it. Oh, and you can visit her Instagram to swipe up for pointless petitions and swipe ups 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s this about the digs from Annie and Kyle on insta? Anyone got any tea on it? I would dig her out all day if I was Annie her behaviour is disgraceful! She is such a crank - Kyle is a twit too but the way she behaves makes me kinda feel sorry for him which is weird 😆😂

Reactions: 22
Lauren has an exclusive link to a brand that looks like a tick. Make sure you’re following to swipe up. A girl has to make some money in between setting up a dodge website where she shares information she (and the other full time yummy mummies) find on the internet.

Her Instagram is only about positivity and anyone calling out her weird, obsessive, psycho behaviour will have their comment deleted in under 40 seconds and be blocked. The positivity ends when she is able to share a dig at Kyle and Annie, usually in a message she has sent herself.

Poor peanut gets poorly every time Daddy is doing anything of importance. It’s a crazy coincidence.

She also became part Persian in the last month too. She’s potentially a Lidl Hilaria Baldwin.

She’s jumped from ‘good cause’ to ‘good cause’ and uses the attention to throw in links to her plastic fantastic beads. The teethings ones seem to work well considering how much she complains about pistachio’s teething whilst he’s wearing said miracle bracelets.

Petitions came and went, Puma survived. And she’s currently making Coconut go cold Turkey from his coco melon crack habit he developed from just watching in the morning, and when she pumps oh and during dinner. We wish him well.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's the constant begging for comments under her posts, then all these daft numpties agreeing with her?? Ffs she's a benefit cheat, she only knows how to be a grifter, she got lucky by falling pregnant to someone rich. It's actually worrying all these daft mummy mafia types actually turning the telly off cos Beggy Mitchell the messiah of nothing shared some shite off the Internet. Shaking my head at how some of these thickets actually reproduce 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's the constant begging for comments under her posts, then all these daft numpties agreeing with her?? Ffs she's a benefit cheat, she only knows how to be a grifter, she got lucky by falling pregnant to someone rich. It's actually worrying all these daft mummy mafia types actually turning the telly off cos Beggy Mitchell the messiah of nothing shared some shite off the Internet. Shaking my head at how some of these thickets actually reproduce 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Ahhhhh how did I forget this pet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He went down an absolute treat! Nothing to do with him getting up early. He’s literally solved his crack addiction in one day!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she going to manage that child & stalking Instagram all day without him being glued to a TV? It might take her a full minute to block people for commenting now instead of the usual 10 seconds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The only reason she's kicking off anout cocomelon is because she's mentioned LOADS that he likes it and when she posted about it yesterday, someone will have messaaved her criticising her and then she's gone all in. She's such a head.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she lives at her mums because she’s been banned from claiming benefits. I know most single mums would work then apply for a bit of help from universal credit too but i think if you’ve been convicted of benefit fraud you’re not allowed to?? She probably can’t afford to move out

Reactions: 16
"Someone" messaging her about their eleven month old having a three hour nap at lunchtime due to removing Cocomelon and "you can't make this stuff up"... you did though, didn't you hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She also shared a message from someone saying their child has autism because they watched peppa pig fat too much and it’s basically the makers of peppa pig fault absolute bullshit kids don’t catch autism my brother has it and he’s never watched peppa pig he was born with it it’s dangerous sharing posts like that made be so angry 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
She also shared a message from someone saying their child has autism because they watched peppa pig fat too much and it’s basically the makers of peppa pig fault absolute bullshit kids don’t catch autism my brother has it and he’s never watched peppa pig he was born with it it’s dangerous sharing posts like that made be so angry 🙈
She boils my blood! How damaging is that? She wants muzzling, can we start a petition?

Reactions: 19
My brother has autism too. He's always hated TV, like to the point where he svreamed if it was on. Can't get him to watch anything. You're born with it. She's absolutely horrific. Like properly horrific. She needs either sectioning or just forgetting about.

I'll start a petition haha. Who is the target for the petition?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My brother has autism too. He's always hated TV, like to the point where he svreamed if it was on. Can't get him to watch anything. You're born with it. She's absolutely horrific. Like properly horrific. She needs either sectioning or just forgetting about.

I'll start a petition haha. Who is the target for the petition?
Her parents for creating this monster and scientists everywhere for not inventing time travel so we can go back and make sure she's nothing more than trickle down her Mum's leg?

Kyle for being fertile and bleeping her?

Her school for failing to notice she is thick as mince?

Instagram - leach off the one needing valid ID to create an account and also add a certain level of IQ to be able to post?

Just a few ideas x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone follow her before she had a baby? What did she talk about then?! I know we proudly share our children but she literally has no other content other than her “expert advice” on parenting 🤣 No wonder Kyle didn’t want to know. Not only is she mental but she’s also dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 20
This woman is so awful.. she’s got her followers now thinking they’ve caused their child to be Autistic from watching Peppa pig. The study she linked was about ADHD which is selerate to autism (regardless of how accurate or even good this study was) a child is born autistic, it’s their brain wiring, they don’t develop autism for god sake and not from watching Peppa pig. That poor woman will now be walking around ‘blaming herself’ because she let her one year old watch Peppa pig. Why didn’t Lauryn correct her and say, no sorry, it isn’t linked to autism and you definitely didn’t cause anything! It just may increase risks of ADHD? (If that’s even true

it’s actually scary so scary how such unregulated and unchecked information is allowed to circulate on the internet.

It is so so wrong, it’s hard enough being a mum, let alone one to a child with a disability and go then be carrying the weight of thinking you’ve ‘caused’ that because of an uneducated fool like Lauryn, it makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I would love to see the daily mail write an article about uneducated Lauryn posting on her platform that children have autism because their parents plopped them in front of cocomelon and peppa pig. People like her need called out and shamed. It's so disgusting I am furious. Autism awareness and acceptance initiatives are everywhere - people like her set it back years.

I have an Autistic brother and nephew. Tempted this morning to go on the very large autism uk facebook group and post the tit this air head is sprouting - she would have to spend her whole week blocking

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.