Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tish1996

She also shared a message from someone saying their child has autism because they watched peppa pig fat too much and it’s basically the makers of peppa pig fault absolute bullshit kids don’t catch autism my brother has it and he’s never watched peppa pig he was born with it it’s dangerous sharing posts like that made be so angry 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
I dont get why we are rooting for Kyle and Annie to be married? He is a disgusting cheater who will never change his ways- a ring on his finger won't stop him. I dread to think of the things he has exposed Annie to. I wouldn't root for any woman to be married to a man like him.
Okay so I’m not rooting for it because I think it will make Kyle not cheat, I’m rooting for it because I think Annie is going to stay with him anyway so she might as well be Mrs Walker if that’s what she wants (she may even secure some more rights for herself if he does mess up again).

The added bonus is that it will put the toxic pump and dump in her place. Goodman has the audacity to put herself on parr with Annie, thinking they are equal as they both slept with Kyle and both have his child/children. Meanwhile in the real world, context is everything, Lauryn was the quickie fling resulting in an unwanted pregnancy (for Kyle) versus Annie being a long term partner who he has a planned family with.

The other thing is Lauryn’s pettiness in using the name Walker for Kairo as a way to dig at Kyle and cash in. She thinks it’s clever whereas I think it’s emotional abuse, she will damage her own son’s sense of identity and self worth (having the name of a man who rejected him instead of the name of the only parent raising him with Kairo having to relive the pain of feeling unwanted every time he has to explain this to his school mates in years to come etc.)

With a bit of luck, if Annie takes the Walker name, Lauryn will not want to use it anymore (given her jealousy it’s very possible). This might force her into doing the right thing and giving her son the name of the family he is part of rather than the family she wants him to be part of.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Lauren has an exclusive link to a brand that looks like a tick. Make sure you’re following to swipe up. A girl has to make some money in between setting up a dodge website where she shares information she (and the other full time yummy mummies) find on the internet.

Her Instagram is only about positivity and anyone calling out her weird, obsessive, psycho behaviour will have their comment deleted in under 40 seconds and be blocked. The positivity ends when she is able to share a dig at Kyle and Annie, usually in a message she has sent herself.

Poor peanut gets poorly every time Daddy is doing anything of importance. It’s a crazy coincidence.

She also became part Persian in the last month too. She’s potentially a Lidl Hilaria Baldwin.

She’s jumped from ‘good cause’ to ‘good cause’ and uses the attention to throw in links to her plastic fantastic beads. The teethings ones seem to work well considering how much she complains about pistachio’s teething whilst he’s wearing said miracle bracelets.

Petitions came and went, Puma survived. And she’s currently making Coconut go cold Turkey from his coco melon crack habit he developed from just watching in the morning, and when she pumps oh and during dinner. We wish him well.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Smol52

Chatty Member
757F1ECD-672A-4180-B7E5-6CDFA3985A66.png
No KW necklace… wonder if part of the gagging order is ‘and you can get that fucking thing off from round your neck as well’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Just me and my 2 pence piece lol

1. Lauryn Goodman had sex with her bracelets on with the hope of getting pregnant, coulda been Kyle coulda been Rooney she didn’t care.

2. yes King Kairo is innocent in this but lauryn said abortion was never an option and in my opinion whether you’re having sex with Kyle or Joe Bloggs you cannot act so entitled.
She acts like she can do it all alone she cannot do fuck all.
She has no pride at all

the surname, the posts, the indirects the woman is not well.

I do agree that Kyle is an arsehole but he does handle this situation a lot better than this crazy bat shit lady

Off I trot

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Dmi93

I truly think when she recently said “ my surname means nothing to me “ is the start of her changing her name by deed poll to Walker. She’ll say it’s because she wants the same name as her son! I can see it happening

She’ll blame it on travelling saying it’s a nightmare in the airport.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Matterbaby

VIP Member
My birth dad isn't famous famous, he's on the TV sometimes, he's worked with some outrageous criminals (real famous ones) and written a few books. He wasn't there when I was born, he denied I was his until about three years ago. I'm 30 now. I sometimes watch TV and an advert hes on pops up and it cringes me right out lol. It's strange to see him talk about being a family man, it's strange to see his face on the advert/TV. My point is, he was never there ever and it didn't affect me. Other things did, not my deadbeat birth dad though. He means nothing to me unlike my adoptive father, who is my Dad and always will be. So if Kyle doesn't want to know, why doesn't Lauryn just take Kairo away from it, perhaps she might find a new man who will be a great step father to Kairo? If my mum kept trying to force my birth dad to be involved and he outright kept denying me, I know it would have affected me more than him just not being there to begin with. I honestly do not care about the man at all and never will :)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
So she's being greedy then basically
Of course she is greedy. This twat will do anything so she doesn’t have to work and provide for her son herself.

Can you imagine this situation the other way round? A woman being forced to have a baby because the dad wants to be a parent. She gives birth and gives the baby to the dad as he wanted, but even though she didn’t want the child in the first place, she is forced to pay for the child too.
To add insult to injury, the dad then comes after her because he wants more than the standard amount (meanwhile he isn’t providing financially himself as he doesn’t even have a job).

People would be outraged if this could happen and probably say we were living in Gilead like world. However this is exactly what Lauryn is allowed to do and is doing (whilst claiming to be the injured party in this)🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 40

livingforthetea

Just wanted to make a point..if her and Kyle had a 10 year friendship, why is it that when he told Annie about the infidelity/baby over the phone, and Annie asked who it was, he replied “a girl called Lauryn” - surely if they had a lengthy friendship of 10 years, Annie would’ve known of her. It’s just not what you would say 🤔

Reactions: 38

Jolie1988

VIP Member
And not to derail the thread when the news broke on Rooney.. bitchy vardy put this up...
Can't stand Mardy Vardy, she's one of those people, no matter how much she has in life she just seems bitter and enjoys other peoples unhappiness, no wonder her and beggy Mitchell get on so well

• Heart

cupcake_face

“A lot of you have asked which lip balm I used in labour …” I can guarantee we haven’t. Does she honestly expect people to believe this 🤣 it has about as much credibility as her bloody bracelets!

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I wouldn't call him the better person when he's doing nothing to raise his child other than chuck a bit of money Lauryn's way. As questionable as her parenting is at least she's doing it. Only ones I feel sorry for are the kids.

I wouldn't call someone who refuses to have anything to do with a child he created a "better" person but each to their own.
A child he obviously didn’t want. I’m sorry, but men have a say in this too. If she told him she couldn’t have kids and TRICKED him into getting pregnant, SHE is the bad party in all of this

He is better for not going to the papers, splashing it all over social media. He is better for keeping quiet. She has tried to ruin his football reputation and tried to get- well, I don’t actually know what she was trying to do with Puma- dropped from his sponsors.
No one has ever said they do not feel sorry for the kids. Obviously everyone does.
At least she’s getting some sort of child maintenance. Probably wouldn’t happen in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 37

So so able

Thread suggestion . . . The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

That’s the best I can do with a banging headache 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Moe

VIP Member
There's an innocent child involved. Whether he wanted the child or not, he's here now and it takes a very cold hearted person to ignore the existence of your child. It's not about "forcing" him to be a father, it's about being a decent person for your child's sake. Kyle chose to have unprotected sex outside of his relationship. This is the consequence.
Yes the child is innocent and we all feel for him having to read up on this shit show when he is older.
Why did she arrange for Backgrid to take the photos in Barbados. Why did she go on the Victoria Derbyshire show???
I could go on and on. She could have sorted this privately for all the childrens sake but she has always been an attention seeking fame whore.
It’s all about her with no thought given to her son’s privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
7.99 a month is the same as paying for amazon prime. You can also buy a nice bottle of wine with it. Perhaps even a two for one meal for you and your lovely partner. 7.99 for information I can find for myself online? Hmmm no thanks HUN x
That’s it, for a young single mum that 8 quid could be formula or nappies or even topping up their electric, Lauryn has no idea how the real world works as she’s a fantasist living in her deluded dream world. Her advice is dangerous & she needs to be stopped

• Heart
Reactions: 35