Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm far too invested in all this!
Last night I dreamt I dm'd kyle saying how much of a prick she is and although I didn't agree with his choices that I felt sorry for him and his family putting up with her...he replied slating her and sent pictures of her having an affair with Joe Swash 🤣🤣🤣 wtff!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm far too invested in all this!
Last night I dreamt I dm'd kyle saying how much of a prick she is and although I didn't agree with his choices that I felt sorry for him and his family putting up with her...he replied slating her and sent pictures of her having an affair with Joe Swash 🤣🤣🤣 wtff!!!
Omg I had a dream about them too!! I was at Kyle and Annie’s house, I was sat with Annie while she was doing her makeup and I asked her how she felt about on lauryn so she started screaming at me and kicked me out because she didn’t wanna talk about her 😂 think I need to get off here

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just looking at her mouth bit in her pictures she’s proper face tuned it because in the newspapers she looks different.

Reactions: 5
The woman resembles a fuckin trout and she thinks we wanna know what she puts on her lips..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet lauryn sleeps with posters in her room of Kyle 😂😂 shes that assessed her screensavers probably him as well 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine giving birth and your friend asking “ nice birth picture but what nail varnish did you use in your toes “ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anybody notice how silent Chloe has been no stories or posts for couple weeks . Also lauryn has been watching chloes child a lot this week . Do you think Chloe has broke up with her fella

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anybody notice how silent Chloe has been no stories or posts for couple weeks . Also lauryn has been watching chloes child a lot this week . Do you think Chloe has broke up with her fella
I was thinking the exact same, they haven’t done much together have they considering the season isn’t on, she usually plasters it everywhere as soon as he is home

Reactions: 11
Soooo ive been reading the old threads from thread 1, and im wondering if annies the secret wag from the sun. Itd make sense as she sold the story to them about kyle and lauryn yet normally she is so private about her life. Its as though they had something over her?? The sw mentions that one of the wags was worried itd get out her man had slept with a hooker. Also itd add up why vardy fell out with her as she was reported as the sw. Also seen that annie had previously sold stories on kyle in the past, he found out an he dumped her summer 2019 and started a fling with someone else but him an annie were bk together for new footy season training

Reactions: 5
Soooo ive been reading the old threads from thread 1, and im wondering if annies the secret wag from the sun. Itd make sense as she sold the story to them about kyle and lauryn yet normally she is so private about her life. Its as though they had something over her?? The sw mentions that one of the wags was worried itd get out her man had slept with a hooker. Also itd add up why vardy fell out with her as she was reported as the sw. Also seen that annie had previously sold stories on kyle in the past, he found out an he dumped her summer 2019 and started a fling with someone else but him an annie were bk together for new footy season training
I think it’s been semi confirmed that the secret wag was Loose Lips Vardy 😉

Reactions: 23
Coleen has enough evidence on who it is and its definitely not Annie. It wasnt just Coleen that had been getting private matters leaked, it was happening to a lot of people and the finger points in one direction. Annie sold stories? Kyle didn't dump Annie in 2019 - He was caught cheating and got thrown out. Annie didn't sell the story of kyle and laurEn - LaurEn did it herself in an a big expose interview.

Annie has only ever done one interview and it was last June to finally speak up for herself.

Reactions: 28
Well i have always thought her too but after binge reading on here yesterday a few ppl think its annie
I don’t think Annie’s profile was big enough or Kyles for The Sun to use them to leak - personally that’s my opinion x

Reactions: 9
Coleen has enough evidence on who it is and its definitely not Annie. It wasnt just Coleen that had been getting private matters leaked, it was happening to a lot of people and the finger points in one direction. Annie sold stories? Kyle didn't dump Annie in 2019 - He was caught cheating and got thrown out. Annie didn't sell the story of kyle and laurEn - LaurEn did it herself in an a big expose interview.

Annie has only ever done one interview and it was last June to finally speak up for herself.
And not to derail the thread when the news broke on Rooney.. bitchy vardy put this up...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And not to derail the thread when the news broke on Rooney.. bitchy vardy put this up...
Can't stand Mardy Vardy, she's one of those people, no matter how much she has in life she just seems bitter and enjoys other peoples unhappiness, no wonder her and beggy Mitchell get on so well

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t think Annie’s profile was big enough or Kyles for The Sun to use them to leak - personally that’s my opinion x
i would say Annie and Kyle have a bigger profile than the vardys, I’d actually love it if Annie was the secret wag

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.