Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she hasn’t posted about her website for few days 🤦🏼‍♀️ Must have been an absolute flop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now they both have the Norovirus. I’m baffled how KW is always ill? He must go to nursery to be picking things up all the time.
So ill that she has posted twice, one to say she has it and second to show she is ill but still pumping 😆

Funnily enough when I’m genuinely poorly I’m not on my phone and certainly not posting on social media.

Norovirus Lauryn? Don’t you mean you’re feeling sick because of the Kyle and Annie loved up post and because your website is tumbleweed in terms of subscribers and forum content 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys let’s be mindful that Little Lozs’ bestie Big Loz had recently had a baby and she is experiencing issues with the latch when trying to BF probably due to her front on nipples. Little Loz has probably dedicated herself to personally guiding Big Loz through the exclusive pumping journey and as she can’t depend on Coco Melon to mind Kairo these days she’s finding herself short on time. Don’t worry there’ll be a flurry of stories soon, she just needs a good hormonal shift and we’re in for a treat. 🍿 🥤 🎥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Makes a change from Kairo being sick. That said, how the hell do you catch norovirus from sitting in your mams spare room pumping and stalking all day 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Guys let’s be mindful that Little Lozs’ bestie Big Loz had recently had a baby and she is experiencing issues with the latch when trying to BF probably due to her front on nipples. Little Loz has probably dedicated herself to personally guiding Big Loz through the exclusive pumping journey and as she can’t depend on Coco Melon to mind Kairo these days she’s finding herself short on time. Don’t worry there’ll be a flurry of stories soon, she just needs a good hormonal shift and we’re in for a treat. 🍿 🥤 🎥
There's a pic on Ok and her nipple is definitely not front on, it looks like it's making a bid for freedom via her armpit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry to sound dumb but is norovirus a real thing or has she made that up low-key confused lmao

Reactions: 2
Sorry to sound dumb but is norovirus a real thing or has she made that up low-key confused lmao
Yer, it’s normally known as ‘The Winter Bug’ it’s come around early this year. I think I had it at the end of last week 😭
Like @SATCGOSS said, she’s probably sick from seeing the photos of Annie and Kyle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now they both have the Norovirus. I’m baffled how KW is always ill? He must go to nursery to be picking things up all the time.
Nope no nursery for king peanut aka junior

somehow stuck at home having nutritional breast milk and always sick sick sick.

😂😂😂😂 how Big Loz didn’t call Lil Loz the elite pumper is beyond me.
I once saw lil loz on Maria Fowler’s comments saying to ‘dm’ her for advice on the milkssss

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Suprised shes not got kyle to pay for him to go to nursery already
Kairo couldn’t possibly go to nursery, didn’t you know he’s Kyle Walkers son and has a bigger following than him it just wouldn’t be safe there would be paps outside the nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably Because he’s always locked in the spare room with hun waiting for Kyle to come rescue them 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s ever considered washing her hands? Also, nobody in the real throes of Norovirus can post on Instagram. You use all your energy praying for death.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Itll just be an attention seeking ploy so kyle gets in touch
Kyle is more likely to contact me at this point to discuss my thoughts on ice cream or something equally flimsy. She can't grasp he doesn't want her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Nearly felt sorry for her for one stupid second until she just had to do a swipe up in the next story for the ‘super soft’ blanket her head is on that you can’t even see in the video. Anything for a few pence off a swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please sign my petition to force Kyle Walker stop wearing medals until he has one for EACH child. He should represent all or none. #batshitcrazy #singlewhitefemale #bunnystew #allthehashtags #KING

Thanks for all your support guys it means the world to me and my Milky Way Magic Stars. XO

Edited as my little face was in the corner and I don't particularly want the Goodmans to hunt me down.
I know it’s not what I’m meant to take from the story but that’s a seriously bad couch!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMO She is totally making this up and is not ill except for a minor cold!
I believe Chloe and Isla had it so Lauryn is pretending to have it just for content and sympathy. Her stories show her talking a bit ‘breathy’ until she forgets and talks normal then remembers and starts breathing/sighing loudly again (much like people phoning in sick for work when they are faking it).

I mean she’s posting links about Cocomelon and swipe ups, that is not behaviour of someone who says she is that 🤧

Wonder how long she’d take to delete a negative comment right now 🤔 seconds I reckon but sooo poorly 😆

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
IMO She is totally making this up and is not ill except for a minor cold!
I believe Chloe and Isla had it so Lauryn is pretending to have it just for content and sympathy. Her stories show her talking a bit ‘breathy’ until she forgets and talks normal then remembers and starts breathing/sighing loudly again (much like people phoning in sick for work when they are faking it).

I mean she’s posting links about Cocomelon and swipe ups, that is not behaviour of someone who says she is that 🤧

Wonder how long she’d take to delete a negative comment right now 🤔 seconds I reckon but sooo poorly 😆
“Messages about the blanket i’m lying on is Kairos, will pop link in swipe up” oh ffs, like hell anyone is asking you about a basic grey fluffy blanket. She’s a weirdo 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She could do with spending less time on her phone and giving her house a good clean 🤢 instead of spending 4 hours a day pumping make your child healthy food to build his immune system because that child is always sick, not normal for a child that age who isn't mixing constantly with other kids and supposedly living off breastmilk.

As for saying norovirus - wouldn't be surprised it's covid she has got again but she will never admit it. My friend spent 2 full weeks vomiting her guts up with it

Reactions: 11
“Messages about the blanket i’m lying on is Kairos, will pop link in swipe up” oh ffs, like hell anyone is asking you about a basic grey fluffy blanket. She’s a weirdo 😭
She really is!!
Could see her suffering from either Muchausen or Muchausen-by-proxy. I know all zzzzzz list ‘fame bleep’ people look for attention but the levels Lauryn has stooped to in the last year are somehow more sinister than the norm to the point where it’s worrying about what she is capable of doing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.