Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are those hashtags about

Monday memes ??? On a bleeping baby and it’s Thursday 🤷🏼‍♀️
#walker ….. what’s that about 😂
#memes ?? Erm ain’t the post about a baby ffs
#mummyblogger …. Blogging what exactly

she’s delusional I swear . 12 comments on her post and she claims kiaro loves everyone and the support asif he’s a baby he don’t know these fandoms and twelve comments is tragic 😂😂
I’ve come back to laugh at this, I cannot believe she done #walker hahahahahahahaha omg the woman is not wellll we knew this but wtf she’s crazy obsessed.

she wanted that surname the moment she was having sex

#Walker
#WalkingToTheMoney

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nobody comments on her tit not even her sisters definitely no celebs she’s so irrelevant 😂 she goes on about kiaro like he’s some huge celebrity kid when he ain’t . She definitely reads here not seen the Nike socks in a while haha
Don't you know Kairo Goodman is bigger than Kyle and Man City and the entirety of Football.

He is the most famous child on the planet. She and her plastic tat beads are miracle workers and she WILL have the respect she deserves.

As well as the free house, free car, massive amounts of money and someone else's husband that she DESERVES for spreading her legs and letting her beggy, baggy fanny be used as a bucket by a footballer.

Obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's gone private - no more snooping for me 🤭 the subscriptions not going well needs to try every angle to get people on her site. By now she should have caught on majority of her followers are there to get a giggle at her unhinged behaviour. They certainly aren't there for her laughable advice or what clothes Kairo Goodman is wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Private account ?? Ffs 😂😂😂
Just noticed that there too. 🤣 tbf she is the most boring idiot on the planet. I only viewed to watch her car crash life but I will def not be giving her a new follower just to snoop on her 2nd hand clothes and beads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She ain’t getting a follow from me either her page is boring 😂 the majority of mothers go on insta for a nosey or to see anything other than kids and advice 😂

Reactions: 8
What did you do? 🤣
Liked some comments on Annie’s posts is the only thing I can think of! I never followed LaurYn so when I went to nose one day & couldn’t find her account I thought she’d come off 🤣 just proves what a stalker the wannabe Walker is 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Her £30 t shirts have now gone to £15 on her website! Still could probably get for £5 somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she stopped wearing that pathetic KW necklace, perhaps one of her family has bought her a new necklace as they can see she looks crazy

Reactions: 9
She's back posting pics of Isla (who looks so much like Chloe).

Clearly not her wishes as she posts Isla all the time. She is vindictive enough to post pics through Annie's letterbox just to hurt her so wouldn't hide him away. All the fuss she makes about not being ignored and Kairo isn't going away - she'd have his face on billboards and buses if she was allowed to.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Just lookin through previous threads and found this
duck off LaurEn the only reason peanut can’t be photographed is because Kyle and his legal team put that in place.
You would monetising cashew in a heartbeat if you got the chance.
And while I’m on a rant I looked at your Instagram on social blade years back and you would spend days following thousands of people then three or four days later when they had followed you back unfollow them.
You have gained followers in the last year and a half because of the tit storm you created. No company would want to be associated with you and that’s why you have duck all endorsements.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.