laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your not overly loyal to your friend dishing the info on her mate that she probably trusted you with.
Let’s face it your mates with her 🙈😂

Also you don’t earn serious money being a cosmetic advisor/or anything admin based to do with cosmetics.

Don’t believe she paid for the gifts she was given! She loves going out with men who lavish her with gifts. Notice how they are all a certain kind.
I also don’t believe she was never in on any of the drug tit it definitely would have been an advantage to her in some form.
And if you earn A LOT of money on commission, why leave and get a job with your mate - hardly going to be earning mega bucks doing a bit of tattooing? Certainly didn’t leave to give Thea a better life that’s for sure as it’s all spent on yacht trips to Dubai (or maybe paid for 👀) and yet more Balenciaga trainers and cosmetic surgery.

Reactions: 3
And if you earn A LOT of money on commission, why leave and get a job with your mate - hardly going to be earning mega bucks doing a bit of tattooing? Certainly didn’t leave to give Thea a better life that’s for sure as it’s all spent on yacht trips to Dubai (or maybe paid for 👀) and yet more Balenciaga trainers and cosmetic surgery.
Amen to that! Can we all just laugh at the time Kelsey came on here to say he is Kelsey and was completely ignored ahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What do u think of her shagging her best mates ex then? Not really what a best friend would do knowing the tit her mate put up with in the rship.
How do you know this happened? When was this?

I thought she left due to redundancy? Don’t think she choose too.

Last edited:
Erm because both she and Sam shack can’t keep their mouths shut about it and it’s was obviously gonna become common knowledge at some point. Not sure how long it’s been going on for, apparently he was just a bit of something on the side to help her move on from Kelsey. Hmmmmm

Reactions: 1
If sge was after men for money it would be a red flag that he didn’t have any. Which I’d say shows money isn’t an issue.
I know when she worked for mya she earnt so much money and saved it all, I know she invested some and bought like two houses I think. I thought the same about her bfs but my friend said she pays for everything and bfs bought her gifts but she used to buy them back. Deffo not into drugs I remember my friend saying she earnt ALOT of commission for 10 years
I know people who work in the cosmetic industry and there just isn’t that much money in it for unqualified people. She’s getting her money elsewhere

It’s like someone’s trying to do some damage control on her behalf 😬
Exactly!

Reactions: 4
Surely Ashley has a page on here? She always seems to be with different people, I don’t understand where all her money comes from. So many questions? I’m just nosey basically

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely Ashley has a page on here? She always seems to be with different people, I don’t understand where all her money comes from. So many questions? I’m just nosey basically
She fascinates me as to how much disposable cash she has, and the time she spends having procedures, yet is never with her daughter or doing anything to benefit her. Just sticks her in nursery full time. Then talks about freezing her eggs 🤣
So self absorbed.
Would love to know if she set herself up for the cash for life by getting pregnant with her ex after about 3 weeks of meeting him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She fascinates me as to how much disposable cash she has, and the time she spends having procedures, yet is never with her daughter or doing anything to benefit her. Just sticks her in nursery full time. Then talks about freezing her eggs 🤣
So self absorbed.
Would love to know if she set herself up for the cash for life by getting pregnant with her ex after about 3 weeks of meeting him.
I know it’s all very juicy! Come on someone, you must have so gossip 😂

• Haha
Wonder why Ashley and Luke split? She says she wants to keep her daughter off insta, but I think she’s just never with her. She literally has every procedure under the sun done. I mean I know she will get discount but she still must pay a fortune monthly for all her treatments.

Reactions: 5
Wonder why Ashley and Luke split? She says she wants to keep her daughter off insta, but I think she’s just never with her. She literally has every procedure under the sun done. I mean I know she will get discount but she still must pay a fortune monthly for all her treatments.
She really isn’t ever with her, she hasn’t adjusted her life one bit to accommodate a child.
With all the ‘procedures’ and recovery, some sort of facial treatment at least twice a week, working in London... never ever seen her do anything to benefit Sass, at least Lauren would take Thea to a park, or the zoo (not always in a car seat!) or do some sort of baking etc...
I just wonder if it was purely for long term financial gain.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Lauren does seem a more hands on mum, even if her choice in men is questionable. Ashley seems too involved in herself to care about anyone else.

Yeah Lauren does seem a more hands on mum, even if her choice in men is questionable. Ashley seems too involved in herself to care about anyone.

Last edited:
who is her child with? Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone as self obsessed in my life!

Luke Backhouse. His insta is private tho. Family business so for a lot of cash. They got engaged when she was pregnant then split up shortly after baby was born.

Luke Backhouse. His insta is private tho. Family business so for a lot of cash. They got engaged when she was pregnant then split up shortly after baby was born.
She literally got pregnant after meeting him.
Think his family are very very wealthy, gypsy connections too I think.
She was with the Stobart’s haulier guy before that too £££.
But yeah, she is so self obsessed.