laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great ☕ There! Who is Kim & Kirsty though? Also is his last name meant to be Shackleton? If you google that name a story comes up a few years back about him.
She’s never set a good example for her daughter with the men she goes out with, no surprise there.
Yep it’s Shackleton and I presume the story is the one of him punching someone in the jaw at xmas. He is vile and will never change but that doesn’t seem to stop lauren....I despair

Reactions: 3
God I love this thread!! I used to follow her and she lives local to me. Her social media accounts seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know why? I’ve loved reading the gossip on this thread, I wish there was more haha! Rick once tried messaging me and she did message me about it. I do like her though, well what we know of her! Yes I don’t agree with some of her decisions, but no one is perfect

Reactions: 2
God I love this thread!! I used to follow her and she lives local to me. Her social media accounts seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know why? I’ve loved reading the gossip on this thread, I wish there was more haha! Rick once tried messaging me and she did message me about it. I do like her though, well what we know of her! Yes I don’t agree with some of her decisions, but no one is perfect
She’s far from perfect

Reactions: 4
She’s far from perfect
Very far!! I do feel really sorry for her with what Rick did to her. If they was still married she probably wouldn’t be doing the tit she does like let her kid sit on her knee in the front seat. She reminds me of those girls who ALWAYS has to have a boyfriend and cannot be single. Her choice in men is shocking. Wonder what happened with her and Joel, Kelsey too!

Joel has cheated on her loads. He dumped her and then had some other girl on his insta story straight after

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t believe that when I read that Joel cheated on her, he seemed so nice on her Insta!
I think earlier on in the thread someone said about how shady he was and his drug dealing/money laundering lifestyle.
She really does have a type!!

Reactions: 1
I think earlier on in the thread someone said about how shady he was and his drug dealing/money laundering lifestyle.
She really does have a type!!
Yep 👍🏻 the druggy type to pay for her luxurious lifestyle she wants everyone to believe. At this point I almost feel sorry for her....almost

I couldn’t believe that when I read that Joel cheated on her, he seemed so nice on her Insta!
Yeah same. Just goes to show how people portray themselves on social media is often very different from who they really are. From Lauren’s posts and the blog posts she did I really thought they were the real deal and were both super into each other, planning babies in their future etc etc

Yep 👍🏻 the druggy type to pay for her luxurious lifestyle she wants everyone to believe. At this point I almost feel sorry for her....almost
I wonder what her mum thinks of it all!? Surely she must know what goes on...

Just been told about this page! I know Lauren’s mutual friends very well and can spill info! Some of the things I’ve read aren’t correct. She has her own money and paid for her wedding, Rick paid for nothing even the house she bought for them

Also I know she gets on with Rick and was always fair with Thea when they split but he’s a bit useless from what I know

Just been told about this page! I know Lauren’s mutual friends very well and can spill info! Some of the things I’ve read aren’t correct. She has her own money and paid for her wedding, Rick paid for nothing even the house she bought for them

Also I know she gets on with Rick and was always fair with Thea when they split but he’s a bit useless from what I know
I remember when they first split up (when Rick debuted his home wrecking hoe on his Insta) and Thea was tiny, she still let her go to see him. That takes some courage. Imagine your husband doing that when you have a newborn and then flaunting the tart all over his Insta, then having to pass your precious newborn over to her Dad that’s just done that to you both. What a rotten prick is he though

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I remember it killing her handing her over but she wanted Thea to love her dad and said she’d never tell her what happened. He’s been a nightmare from what I’ve been told. Lauren’s had to sort him out of bad situations even when she was with Joel but she said it’s theas dad I have to. She gets on well with him think he’s got a new girlfriend too

Reactions: 3
She’s a bigger person than I am to be able to do that. I read her blog when she used to post and thought she came across really strong and honest. I’m quite surprised at the stuff I’ve read since on here about her!

I think nobody is perfect everyone has opinions don’t they but don’t know the ins and outs. Her breaking covid rules pissed people off but it’s personal choice and opinion. She prob shouldn’t have posted it though

so basically he turned out to not want a serious relationship wanted to move back to Thailand and sge wouldnt. He really mentally damaged her but was great with Thea she was never effected. His ex used to message Lauren nearly every day bullying and saying she was ugly and fat and sending photos zooming in on any bad parts of her. Was awful really it went on months. It was really messy and Lauren was very hurt but they’ve ended up mates I think but he’s in Thailand now

Just read back and seen stuff about ex’s wuth money. Some tea here... that Paul tattitide didn’t buy her a car, they were gonna start a business she got a 20k loan for him to start and he ended up stealing it and threatening her so she never got it back had to sort it herself. This was before rick

• Wow
Reactions: 8