laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep 👍🏻 the druggy type to pay for her luxurious lifestyle she wants everyone to believe. At this point I almost feel sorry for her....almost
The drug dealing life style that leads to debt, depression and addiction. Living the high life only lasts so long. Don’t be so naive to think they are ballers and paid for everything, those boys don’t have a pot to piss in. It’s sad someone mentioned her ex took £20k from her.. wonder what that paid off ☕

Reactions: 1
Does she still have the tattoo of ricks name on her vag 🙄 surely if he never paid for anything she should have starting to think red flags 🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just been told about this page! I know Lauren’s mutual friends very well and can spill info! Some of the things I’ve read aren’t correct. She has her own money and paid for her wedding, Rick paid for nothing even the house she bought for them

Also I know she gets on with Rick and was always fair with Thea when they split but he’s a bit useless from what I know
Where did she find all that money from, especially after getting done over 20 grand. Maybe she’s dealing drugs 👀

If sge was after men for money it would be a red flag that he didn’t have any. Which I’d say shows money isn’t an issue.
I know when she worked for mya she earnt so much money and saved it all, I know she invested some and bought like two houses I think. I thought the same about her bfs but my friend said she pays for everything and bfs bought her gifts but she used to buy them back. Deffo not into drugs I remember my friend saying she earnt ALOT of commission for 10 years

If sge was after men for money it would be a red flag that he didn’t have any. Which I’d say shows money isn’t an issue.
I know when she worked for mya she earnt so much money and saved it all, I know she invested some and bought like two houses I think. I thought the same about her bfs but my friend said she pays for everything and bfs bought her gifts but she used to buy them back. Deffo not into drugs I remember my friend saying she earnt ALOT of commission for 10 years
I don’t mean she is after men for money, but for a normal relationship in general if someone didn’t pay their way that would be a red flag to me personally. Rick obviously used her in that sense

I don’t mean she is after men for money, but for a normal relationship in general if someone didn’t pay their way that would be a red flag to me personally. Rick obviously used her in that sense
I think she was just really in love and she was happy to fund stuff. I don’t know the ins and ours but I know when she was pregnant she saved her own maternity pay and bought everything for Thea, she was on her own from day one I bet! Dunno how she’s forgiven him I couldn’t

I think she was just really in love and she was happy to fund stuff. I don’t know the ins and ours but I know when she was pregnant she saved her own maternity pay and bought everything for Thea, she was on her own from day one I bet! Dunno how she’s forgiven him I couldn’t
You seem to know a lot are you her close mate 😂

Reactions: 4
When she went to work at MYA she was just a receptionist. I think she progressed to perhaps an assistant to clinicians and perhaps earned money from sales, but I seriously doubt she earned a fortune. She went MYA at around the age of twenty and gave up working to have Thea. I know that her parents were not wealthy in fact her father had run up debts. Whenher parents were in the throes of a divorce. Mum sold up and downsized Dad died during this and was working abroad. It cost a fortune to bring him back. So I doubt she got a legacy from his death

judging by her lifestyle I don’t think she has two pennies to rub together and is probably in debt to the hilt

Reactions: 5
When she went to work at MYA she was just a receptionist. I think she progressed to perhaps an assistant to clinicians and perhaps earned money from sales, but I seriously doubt she earned a fortune. She went MYA at around the age of twenty and gave up working to have Thea. I know that her parents were not wealthy in fact her father had run up debts. Whenher parents were in the throes of a divorce. Mum sold up and downsized Dad died during this and was working abroad. It cost a fortune to bring him back. So I doubt she got a legacy from his death

judging by her lifestyle I don’t think she has two pennies to rub together and is probably in debt to the hilt
the scary thing is the things you are saying are incorrect but you say with such conviction.
She went back to work after Thea, she always posted about it. I can’t comment on her dad as I’ve got no idea. Maybe speak with other people that did her job role as sales in cosmetic surgery is highly paid. Doesn’t really matter though how much money she has does it?
I know she owns two houses and does well, don’t need to know much more?
I wouldn’t say hed lifestyle is even luxurious or extravagant. She goes on a lot of holidays but from what I know pretty normal other than that

Could it be possible that someone has worked here and done alright for themselves? Could they maybe take their mum away because they are best friends not just for childcare? I’m all for gossip and stuff but some stuff I read seems one sided 🤷🏼‍♀️

You seem to know a lot are you her close mate 😂
no but I know a hell of a lot about her

Yeah I remember it killing her handing her over but she wanted Thea to love her dad and said she’d never tell her what happened. He’s been a nightmare from what I’ve been told. Lauren’s had to sort him out of bad situations even when she was with Joel but she said it’s theas dad I have to. She gets on well with him think he’s got a new girlfriend too
the scary thing is the things you are saying are incorrect but you say with such conviction.
She went back to work after Thea, she always posted about it. I can’t comment on her dad as I’ve got no idea. Maybe speak with other people that did her job role as sales in cosmetic surgery is highly paid. Doesn’t really matter though how much money she has does it?
I wouldn’t say hed lifestyle is even luxurious or extravagant. She goes on a lot of holidays but from what I know pretty normal other than that

Could it be possible that someone has worked here and done alright for themselves? Could they maybe take their mum away because they are best friends not just for childcare? I’m all for gossip and stuff but some stuff I read seems one sided 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tattle is pretty much one sided as it’s a gossip forum. Not all information is going to be correct.
You seem like you must be very close to her you’re even quoting what she said about her ex husband having her kid. ‘But she said it’s theas dad I have to’ hmmmmmmmmmm

It’s like someone’s trying to do some damage control on her behalf 😬
Haha that’s what I thought!!

Reactions: 3
Tattle is pretty much one sided as it’s a gossip forum. Not all information is going to be correct.
You seem like you must be very close to her you’re even quoting what she said about her ex husband having her kid. ‘But she said it’s theas dad I have to’ hmmmmmmmmmm

Haha that’s what I thought!!
I just think she seems very selfish and her opinions and attitude and behaviour over all 3 lockdowns are a clear representation of this. Plus the car seat/drink driver with Thea episode, what was she thinking and sharing that to 20k followers?!
I’m all for people doing well for themselves in life and working hard, and meeting a new man etc, but dragging your daughter along through some crappy life choices - which appear to be ongoing, then yes people will gossip and have an opinion.

I just think she seems very selfish and her opinions and attitude and behaviour over all 3 lockdowns are a clear representation of this. Plus the car seat/drink driver with Thea episode, what was she thinking and sharing that to 20k followers?!
I’m all for people doing well for themselves in life and working hard, and meeting a new man etc, but dragging your daughter along through some crappy life choices - which appear to be ongoing, then yes people will gossip and have an opinion.
100% agree with you. Going out with a drug dealer in the first place when you have a newborn was the most stupid idea she sets a tit example for her kid. I understand a person hurts bad after being cheated on and she probably just wanted to me loved but a drug dealer is not the right choice when you have a newborn or a child of any age. All her boyfriends seem to move in super quick too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

What do u think of her shagging her best mates ex then? Not really what a best friend would do knowing the tit her mate put up with in the rship.

100% agree with you. Going out with a drug dealer in the first place when you have a newborn was the most stupid idea she sets a tit example for her kid. I understand a person hurts bad after being cheated on and she probably just wanted to me loved but a drug dealer is not the right choice when you have a newborn or a child of any age. All her boyfriends seem to move in super quick too.
Exactly. Joel was her 2nd dad, Kelsey her 3rd - and she’s what, 3 years old? Absolutely ruined with gifts, and then onto the next. Poor kid.

• Wow
Your not overly loyal to your friend dishing the info on her mate that she probably trusted you with.
Let’s face it your mates with her 🙈😂

Also you don’t earn serious money being a cosmetic advisor/or anything admin based to do with cosmetics.

Exactly. Joel was her 2nd dad, Kelsey her 3rd - and she’s what, 3 years old? Absolutely ruined with gifts, and then onto the next. Poor kid.
Don’t believe she paid for the gifts she was given! She loves going out with men who lavish her with gifts. Notice how they are all a certain kind.
I also don’t believe she was never in on any of the drug tit it definitely would have been an advantage to her in some form.

• Heart
Honestly I think she is the epitome of a ‘lost soul’. I almost feel sorry for her in a way, there is no excusing some of her decisions in her life but I think she’s always going to be like this tbh. She will never ever be fulfilled particularly in a rship

Reactions: 2