laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I thought this ! They would ask her questions then before she even got a chance to answer would shoot another question at her, would talk over her, wouldn’t let her land sometimes as well when I wanted her to finish the point she was making. Terrible interview skills and a terrible podcast episode they could have got so much more from that. Luckily Tanya is incredible and still managed to say some really informative things about adhd perimenopause etc but them two were just a train wreck I was actually wincing at some points put just persevered because I wanted to listen to Tanya. First time in a long time I’ve listened to their pod and that will be the last time
Exactly the same as what I thought !

Haha remember when they used to slag off all the people who were punting Lumi Spas and whatever else!

Reactions: 13
Haha remember when they used to slag off all the people who were punting Lumi Spas and whatever else!
That’s exactly what I thought, it’s so fake. I normally like Lauren but they’re both just out for themselves aren’t they.

I remember back in the day when it felt like Ashley actually recommended products she used and liked, she used to mock influencers and be like use my code Ashley30 and start laughing and now that’s their actual life. Proper mean girl vibes from her.

Reactions: 14
That’s exactly what I thought, it’s so fake. I normally like Lauren but they’re both just out for themselves aren’t they.

I remember back in the day when it felt like Ashley actually recommended products she used and liked, she used to mock influencers and be like use my code Ashley30 and start laughing and now that’s their actual life. Proper mean girl vibes from her.
Yip, I used to like Lauren but I do think she’s really impressed by Ashley & her lifestyle and is morphing into her! Trying to keep up… it will never happen, she can’t compete with the Stobart wealth!

Reactions: 5
People don’t realise that Lauren will mainly earn money by signing people up for this travel scheme.

😫

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I wondered what was behind the “people change, opinions change” post that was shared on the podcast page. I bet Ashley is mortified!

Reactions: 1
Her latest screenshot has made me laugh - 15% commission, 15% markup. All that shows is that if you’re booking for yourself you’re not actually making any money, and if you’re booking for your friend you’re just increasing the cost of their holiday. Wonder how many of her followers have actually fallen for it and paid to join? Surely it can’t be that many?

Reactions: 2
Her latest screenshot has made me laugh - 15% commission, 15% markup. All that shows is that if you’re booking for yourself you’re not actually making any money, and if you’re booking for your friend you’re just increasing the cost of their holiday. Wonder how many of her followers have actually fallen for it and paid to join? Surely it can’t be that many?
I thought this! So they’re essentially profiting off friends and family, I mean it’s a business I guess but if that was me and I was going on a girls trip I’d just get it for us all cheap as poss

Reactions: 3
She’s such a hypocrite, she criticises women for things constantly. To me there is no difference in criticising the work people have had done to their face than criticising them for what they’re wearing. Both those things are choices they have made and things they want to project to the world - it is very different than criticising the way somebody looks naturally.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Agree
What they wear , do, post, hen parties, birthday etc she’s a walking talking contradiction

Reactions: 5
The pair of them are full of tit, they’re the first to slag people off and laugh, now all of a sudden they’re horrified at a surgeon guessing people’s ages and work they’ve had done 🤯

Reactions: 10
The pair of them are full of tit, they’re the first to slag people off and laugh, now all of a sudden they’re horrified at a surgeon guessing people’s ages and work they’ve had done 🤯
100% - plus they are part of the problem advertising their never ending treatments and giving the impression you need all that work done to look good & be happy. It’s not normal for a 34 year old to have a face lift but they make it seem normal getting treatment after treatment.
The surgeon is spot on with his comments.

Reactions: 12