laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I hadn’t tried again as he had been private for ages. He probably got fed up with her being too in love with herself. I get wanting to give yourself a tweak here and there but she is literally so false.

Reactions: 1
I think he does come from a traveller background by the looks of it. She certainly has a type! The Range Rover steering wheel post is so cringe! Also, is she even qualified to be giving out these treatments? And why are they even allowed? I didn’t think aesthetics are allowed to open in lockdown?

I think he does come from a traveller background by the looks of it. She certainly has a type! The Range Rover steering wheel post is so cringe! Also, is she even qualified to be giving out these treatments? And why are they even allowed? I didn’t think aesthetics are allowed to open in lockdown?
The constant make up artists just popping round too 🙄

Reactions: 2
Does she actually give treatments? I thought she was like Lauren - more a patient coordinator or sales role in the clinic.
She has had every treatment but I do think she looks amazing

Yeah she does do treatments. Her upkeep must be ridiculous with the amount she has done. Her daughter is going to grow up having body issues seeing her mum change every cm of her body.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she does do treatments. Her upkeep must be ridiculous with the amount she has done. Her daughter is going to grow up having body issues seeing her mum change every cm of her body.
Definitely getting her lifestyle paid for by her ex, no way a single mum has a lovely apartment, new RR, the thousands and thousands spent on her body and face, designer clothes for her and baby - she’s totally set herself up for life with her ex.

Does she actually give treatments? I thought she was like Lauren - more a patient coordinator or sales role in the clinic.
She has had every treatment but I do think she looks amazing
Yes she does! She actually does the Morpheus 8 treatment! I thought a qualified practitioner would have to do that! I certainly wouldn’t go to anyone unqualified and I don’t think she would either. So I’m surprised she’s doing it.

Yes she does! She actually does the Morpheus 8 treatment! I thought a qualified practitioner would have to do that! I certainly wouldn’t go to anyone unqualified and I don’t think she would either. So I’m surprised she’s doing it.
Her latest photo advertising it with no mask on - so unprofessional!

Definitely getting her lifestyle paid for by her ex, no way a single mum has a lovely apartment, new RR, the thousands and thousands spent on her body and face, designer clothes for her and baby - she’s totally set herself up for life with her ex.
yes she clearly has - Lauren must be fuming she probably only gets enough from her ex to buy herself a pot noodle every month.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I’m on about Ashley again! Imagine picking up your car and asking the leasing company staff to take a photo of her posing on the floor like that. How embarrassing. And why would she pay to get a leased car that she will need to hand back wrapped? Makes no sense! Also, I hate it when people post photos of their cars on social media to show off (not bitter or jealous by the way!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I’m on about Ashley again! Imagine picking up your car and asking the leasing company staff to take a photo of her posing on the floor like that. How embarrassing. And why would she pay to get a leased car that she will need to hand back wrapped? Makes no sense! Also, I hate it when people post photos of their cars on social media to show off (not bitter or jealous by the way!)
Literally just been laughing about this too! And colour co-ord outfit, nails to the car... 🤦🏼‍♀️
She needs her own thread!

Yeah, you don’t sound it. Probably because she can and doesn’t care about narrow minded opinions like yours. Why would we spend our life talking tit about other people’s lives on this thread? Who the duck knows 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Hi Ashley, are you ok hun? Not bitter at all I just don’t live my life to show off on social media. I’m pretty damn happy with the material things I have, but it’s tacky to share all of that.

Reactions: 4